Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Spotting Scope Sale - Now - Saturday August 24th

If you're looking for a spotting scope then now is the time to call in, 516-217-1000, to get the best deal on the spotting scope you've been wanting. The mfg's will not allow us to post these discount prices which is why this is a call in sale. We will also reduce the pricing on Tripods to go with the Spotting Scope you're getting.
We look forward to speaking with you and getting your new spotter on the way to you.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Call in, 516-217-1000, to get the deal you've wanted on the spotter you've wanted. Today is the last day of this sale and we are here till 5:30 eastern time today.

Looking forward to speaking with you

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Last Hour, give us a call, 516-217-1000

Doug

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've always figured the "the manufacturers won't let us post the price" line to be a pile of bullshit. You as a retailer have already paid for the product. Why would the manufacturer care what you charge for them after that.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I've always figured the "the manufacturers won't let us post the price" line to be a pile of bullshit. You as a retailer have already paid for the product. Why would the manufacturer care what you charge for them after that.

It's called a contract, and it is done to keep the value of a brand. Their company, their rules. If you want to carry a product with a MAP, you have to abide by them.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then think that half of the people are stupider than that" - George Carlin
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In other words it's price gouging by the manufacturer. In an attempt to inorganically improve the perceived value..not an actual performance or quality based value. I'd be hard pressed to sign a contract like that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Honda gen.
Weber Grills etc. Lots of that type of stuff in retail.
It keeps your local shop in business and does not allow Wal-Mart or whoever to lowball them outta biz.

Have Dog

Will Travel

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Then you might be hard pressed to have certain manufacturer's merchandise on your shelf. happy trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The mfg sets a price that they want the product sold for = MAP

This is the Minimum Advertised Price

Most brands will allow the retailer to sell it for whatever they'd like, however, they do not want to see lower price offers in any type of print or media, ad, e-mail blast, flyers, any method.

There are other mfg's set a must sell price. These mfg's are allowing dealers to basically be a distributor of their product or an agent of theirs, selling at the determined price, no discounting allowed. There are many such companies....Rolex, FootJoy, Leica to name a few. They feel the playing field should be even and people will buy from the place they are most comfortable with.

This is not " price gouging by the manufacturer" or "the manufacturers won't let us post the price line to be a pile of bullshit" it is the mfg protecting the value of their products. As a dealer we can choose to ignore the mfg's policies and in turn they can decide to not sell to us.

I've said this MANY times "Please call us, 516-217-1000, to discuss whatever products you are looking for" This is the best way for you to get to know us, us to get to know you as well as to give you the best personalized service and pricing possible. In this day and age of internet shopping we still offer small shop service. Please give us an opportunity to share our 60+ years of experience with you

Have a great evening

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 28 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.