Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Glad to see they have the strength and intestinal fortitude to stick to "NO Politics" unlike the nfl

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hey, no reason to stick up for the 1st amendment. Only the 2nd one counts, right?

You missed this part of the story?

All athletes at the Pan American Games and the Olympics agree to rules forbidding political protest.

Geno

Yup. Gotta muzzle 'em, lest they scare someone with free speech. Fidel would have appreciated such rules.

Well, that's a way to look at it.

I wasn't allowed to hang political posters at my work station, or do anything political in an official capacity during my employment. I was free to express myself on my own time. I'd guess they have the same sort of arrangement.

If they don't like it, just as it was for me, they could find another "job".

Maybe my jobs with the agencies I worked for were muzzling me. Probably just good "business" practice.

Would it be OK if those "protestors" proselytized for a religious cause? (You choose a brand) Stump for a commercial outfit?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
W
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If they protest, they should be stripped of any and all Medals they’ve won while representing the USA, and be required to reimburse all of the travel expenses AND BANNED For Life from Competing in The Olympics 😡

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A US Olympic athlete that protests the USA should be hung by the neck until dead. Period.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey, no reason to stick up for the 1st amendment. Only the 2nd one counts, right?

Leroy, Growing up a toothless meth addict in a trailer park aint no excuse to be an idiot.

Go back to school and try an earn you a GED, learn to read. Thousands and thousands of Immigrants come to the US every year and are more successful than you and actually understand our laws.

Its embarrassing that uneducated people like you remain so ignorant in our great country with so many programs to help the lazy and stupid

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

Leroy, Growing up a toothless meth addict in a trailer park aint no excuse to be an idiot.

Go back to school and try an earn you a GED, learn to read. Thousands and thousands of Immigrants come to the US every year and are more successful than you and actually understand our laws.

Its embarrassing that uneducated people like you remain so ignorant in our great country with so many programs to help the lazy and stupid

LMFAO and totally accurate!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
peeroy genes is as stupid as anyone I've run across

Last edited by boatammo; 08/21/19.

MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If they protest, they should be stripped of any and all Medals they’ve won while representing the USA, and be required to reimburse all of the travel expenses AND BANNED For Life from Competing in The Olympics 😡

Absolutely!

Revoke their citizenship too, they’re obviously embarrassed by their country........we’ll be fine without them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they are supported by America to represent the Country. That sort of childish crap should disqualify them from any support

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

This. Compete for some communist block then if you hate us so bad..... FOAD

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

All athletes at the Pan American Games and the Olympics agree to rules forbidding political protest.

Geno

Yup. Gotta muzzle 'em, lest they scare someone with free speech. Fidel would have appreciated such rules.

Do you believe it was appropriate for the Miss American Pagent to remove a girl who won her state because she was a Trump supporter? I didn't see you on that thread.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember the 1968 black power fist that cost them the Olympic Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I remember the 1968 black power fist that cost them the Olympic Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

I thot it was funny one used his right hand and the other his left, both gloved. Overall, they have not been on the same page to this day.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD

Geno

Do you believe it was appropriate for the Miss American Pagent to remove a girl who won her state because she was a Trump supporter? I didn't see you on that thread.

No, I don't think it appropriate if they removed her for views supporting a President, Politician, or even a particular cause. If she was espousing her support, while involved in actual contest events, thereby giving the impression the Pageant supported those views, then yes, she should be sanctioned.

I glanced at that thread, nice of you to keep track of me. Didn't see a need to comment though, other things going on. Had to keep up with the Q and Evolution threads. And a couple of bowhunting and questions for the gunwriters. Oh, I posted a dinner I had too, down in the food forum,

Geno

PS, I don't comment on "everything" that pisses me off. I'd never get to the happy stuff.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Do you believe it was appropriate for the Miss American Pagent to remove a girl who won her state because she was a Trump supporter?

Nope, if that's all it was. Didn't hear about the story.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you believe it was appropriate for the Miss American Pagent to remove a girl who won her state because she was a Trump supporter?

😳..Don Lemon didn’t report it? crazy

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Who is Don Lemon

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Who is Don Lemon

She’s the guy that provides you your debate material on the fire.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 42 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.