Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
M
For those who subscribe, it's available on www.riflesandrecipes.com, per usual.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Sign in not working JB. Go to RAR log in, successfully complete the sign in process and it gives me this:

Please Sign in to access the Rifle Loony News. If you are not a member, please sign up for you copy of Rifle Loony News Here

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got the same thing as Godogs57. I was able to eventually get it to download however.

From the main page, go to the "RIFLE LOONY NEWS" menu and select "Rifle Loony News Login".
Enter your username and password.
After login it takes me to the account dashboard screen (I would expect it to take me directly to the list of available Rifle Loony News issues, but no big deal).
There is a large "button" at the bottom that reads "READ RIFLE LOONY NEWS CLICK HERE"
Upon clicking that it takes me to a screen that says

"Please Sign in to access the Rifle Loony News. If you are not a member, please sign up for you copy of Rifle Loony News Here"

However, if you again go the the "RIFLE LOONY NEWS" menu and select "Rifle Loony News Login" it will take you to the page with all RLN issues (including the latest) available for download. (This is on Firefox 67.0.4, Linux. Same thing on Firefox 68.0.2, Android)

Looks like it needs to be addressed by the web developer, but at least you can get to RLN eventually.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear
M
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
M
Azar,

Thanks, that's exactly how it worked when I tested it earlier today.

Our web guy is working on getting it to work the way it did before, that is correctly--and should have it done soon.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
John, the Honest Guns column made me me sad, and the wild game article made me laugh. But both were darn good. You need to write an autobiography some day. You are just as entertaining a storyteller as Elmer Keith. Even though you are half a century younger, like him you still grew up in a fascinating West that will never be seen again. You can write about something as seemingly mundane as buying a .270 at a hardware store in Wolf Point, Montana in 1974, and make it seem exciting enough to cause me to think "Man, I wish I could have done that."

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I had an issue logging in. I thought I had let my subscription expire. I am still not sure, so I paid for another year. I then had access.

Keep them coming!

Last edited by WVGuy; 08/17/19.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I printed it off this AM. Great "library" material. laugh Eileen's stories are great!

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got mine printed out yesterday, John. As usual, a lot of good reading. Starts another five years

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (44mc, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 21, 13 invisible), 1,662 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.