Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
Good riddance!!

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the end, it matters not whether the Koch boys are Globalists, or just greedy fuggers that want to use their money to buy policies that make them even richer greedy fuggers, while ordinary Americans bear the impact of unchecked illegal immigration.

Ditto for the Bush Cartel, Romney, Oilcan Slim, Buffet, etc. They hold us all in contempt, though they'd deny it to, anyone outside the "family".

A pox on all of them.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yar!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
He must have been friends of the clintons..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've read that the Koch's gave away 100 million.

What percentage of their wealth does that represent? On tenth of one percent?

They gave their money to organizations that supported their policies of abortion and open borders.Murder American babies,then clamor for open borders,because the Kochs claim there aren't enough American workers.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The more money you have the easier it is to make more money. Some people have a knack for doing this - it is not evil to have such wealth, what do with it is what's important.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pappy348
In the end, it matters not whether the Koch boys are Globalists, or just greedy fuggers that want to use their money to buy policies that make them even richer greedy fuggers, while ordinary Americans bear the impact of unchecked illegal immigration.

All that matters is that they didn't kiss Trump's ass. Therefore, they must be scum.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't expect anyone to kiss The Donald's posterior. I do think that American bazillionaires can afford to set aside their own financial interest just a bit in order to not cause harm to their country and fellow citizens. The Koch Bros appear to look, first, last and foremost at their bottom line. Illegal immigration negatively affects ordinary people, particularly those who work low wage jobs.

Check out the figures just release by the DOJ on the criminal activity of non-citizens.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just returned from a visit with an old friend near the metropolis of Yeehaw Junction, FL., formerly known as Jackass Junction. Old railway station it was, back in the day when locomotives used steam. Surprised I didn't see Koch there when I stopped this AM for coffee. There were 3 big husky bearded truck driver at a table with an empty chair. The all sported tats on their shoulders that said PLO in 3" letters and a caricature of the PLO shield below. They seemed dispondent.

Sammy Small

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

All that matters is that they didn't kiss Trump's ass. Therefore, they must be scum.

Safe bet they sucked gold plated dick. Kinda like the never Trumpers on here.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
. . . The biggest chicken processing plant in Mississippe raided by ICE, was a KOCH facility.

No it wasn’t.

" . . . Koch foods (owned by billionaire Republican Joe Glendys) . . . "

https://www.truthorfiction.com/was-...es-previously-sued-for-workplace-abuses/

We once built a Koch brothers oil pipeline up in Minnesota about a decade ago. The Koch employees with whom I had to interface were scared chitless of the Koch brothers culture that they would take a wrong step and lose there job. I formed an opinion about the two Koch brothers right then. No tears in my house today.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
. . . The biggest chicken processing plant in Mississippe raided by ICE, was a KOCH facility.

No it wasn’t.

" . . . Koch foods (owned by billionaire Republican Joe Glendys) . . . "

https://www.truthorfiction.com/was-...es-previously-sued-for-workplace-abuses/

There's lot's of Kochs!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
There's lot's of Kochs!

presactly! wink

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The Kochs are the swamp. Big money calling the shots, and screw anything in their way,

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One less Enemy of the People.

Just loved it when they opined how having the government support their underpaid employees through welfare was good for the country.
Well it's sure been damned good for a LOT of employers in this Country to have the taxpayers help support their employees.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,519
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.