Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have no idea how good they are, my buddy has used them said they were pretty good. I bought a pistol upper from them and fast shipping

https://karrisguns.com/weekend-deal

Last edited by 79S; 08/16/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I got my pistol, upper from them today. Everything looks good and fast shipping. I get the rest on Thursday, I will let you all know how it's runs on Saturday.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
interested to see how it works

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

Well karris uses usps for shipping I got the upper on Tuesday, one day early. Psa uses ups and it went from being here Thursday (today), to Friday to now being delivered Monday. Psa really needs to change carriers.

Last edited by 79S; 08/23/19.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Well karris uses usps for shipping I got the upper on Tuesday, one day early. Psa uses ups and it went from being here Thursday (today), to Friday to now being delivered Monday. Psa really needs to change carriers.

I hate UPS!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hate UPS!!![/quote]

That's funny.

Most things i receive shipped UPS, are delivered by USPS.
Postal overcharges for letter shipment (they have a legal monopoly, so they can)
and uses that business to subsidize package delivery. Undercutting private business.

So,
It's cheaper for UPS to just ship it postal, than to handle it themselves.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

Part of PSA's problem are themselves. I ordered a special stripped lower they had my son wanted. I ordered it two weeks ago Wednesday. I got an email from PSA saying it had shipped Monday morning. I finally logged into the UPS website Wednesday and it said "shipping label printed". Finally as of lunch yesterday, it finally shipped. The upper my son ordered is just as bad. I got an email saying it was shipped on Wednesday, as of last night, the UPS website says "shipping label printed". Oh, and I think USPS sucks. Many times we have had emails saying our package was delivered, only to get it a day or two later.

Last edited by Hudge; 08/23/19.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I hate UPS!!!

That's funny.

Most things i receive shipped UPS, are delivered by USPS.
Postal overcharges for letter shipment (they have a legal monopoly, so they can)
and uses that business to subsidize package delivery. Undercutting private business.

So,
It's cheaper for UPS to just ship it postal, than to handle it themselves.[/quote]

UPS sometimes uses USPS for the "last mile". They ship it to the local market themselves, then dump it into the mail for final delivery to the customers home. It's cheaper for them to do this, and they also charge less for this service, but I really don't like it. USPS sucks around here.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's called mail innovations or something like that and it's USPS's idea to get freight cheaper than they can haul it themselves. UPS gets it to the PO and USPS will let it sit there for a day or three until they decide to quit walking around it.

I tracked a package to my PO and a buddy who used to work for them said ya it's here but they won't let us dig through it, it'll get delivered in a day or two.

As much as I cuss them, UPS is pretty efficient.

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My parts as of yesterday were still sitting in Kentucky at the distribution center. I guess there was/is a storm going through Kentucky.. also ups delivers it to the house. No usps middleman thing for me. I have had only 1 bad deal with usps. But in the end it was fixed.

IC B3

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I had a next day air package hung up due to storms in Kentucky yesterday. But it arrived today and no one took it too bad.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm not going to guess that with good deals and all the politics I hear going on that PSA might be a bit behind on life.

As to UPS/ USPS I can't say I see any difference overall. Both can be ahead, behind or on time.

Of course quite a few years ago I tried to get ahead of the curve and never be at the point I needed or wanted something yesterday or even in the next few weeks. Makes life a bit more relaxing not really caring.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TWR
I had a next day air package hung up due to storms in Kentucky yesterday. But it arrived today and no one took it too bad.

Well I get home today guess what’s on the porch my package.. I will take it!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
First world problems are a bitch.... Those of us who can remember when mail order was actually mail order don't mind so much the way things are today. If you mailed an order back in the day, with a check for payment, you truly did "..allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery." You could maybe knock a week off that if you got a postal money order instead.

It was always exciting getting a package in the mail from Herter's or Netcraft or somewhere. Usually you'd forgotten what you ordered and it was just like Christmas.

All that said, if I order something today from Bugfuk Histadonia and don't have it within 48 hours I get all bent out of shape.

Mathew 22: 37-39

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Supposed to get crankier as I age. I find I get mostly much more mellow. Realizing how much most things DON"T matter. Heck I have no clue if I"ll take another breath or be alive tomorrow. So shipping is least of my worries really.

Though I'm not old yet, IMHO, and that can all change.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Glad to hear it arrived. Now on to building and shootung and let us know if its worth a scheit..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I've used Karri's several times and always had good service and prices.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Shot it yesterday minus one round being a dud it ran just fine. I’m going to need to put Reddot sight on it.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nice. Good luck on Ducks in the morning.

Wish me luck on silvers.. LOL. No bait Sept 1, run about gone, etc.. thankfully our very last trip is Sept 8, I fly to moose camp Sept 10 out of Merril field to give a helping hand.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 71 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.