Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Or, should I say, "All You NRA Suckers":

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

And he's still in charge? You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Last edited by Paddler; 08/25/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
And you are dumber....

Old Wayne dresses good, but he's ugly. We'll get rid of him.

Can we you?

Last edited by las; 08/25/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You get dumber and dumber as the TDS gets stronger.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
She is having a difficult night.

I am MAGA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Actually, that's his first post that ever made some sort of sense.

God, I can't believe I said that....

But Wayne is still ugly, and bent. He has to go.

Last edited by las; 08/25/19.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go fahq yourself bayonet dummy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wayne has furnished plenty of ammo to those who despise us. Paddler would have no case if Wayne and his fellow looters hadn't furnished him the rocks he is throwing. Before now the detractors of 2nd amendment rights only served to strengthen our cause in the same way flag burners increased respect for the flag by good citizens.The NRA can only be taken down by the rot within, not the enemies without. I am real irate that we have been let down at such a time the gun owning rights of law abiding citizens are in such peril. The see no evil, hear no evil mindset of enough NRA members I fear will render the organization virtually powerless in the upcoming struggle for 2020. There is a September NRA board meeting in Alaska of all places but I'm afraid any dissent will be quashed and the purge of any reformists in the organization will continue until the board is totally neutered.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

Obama on wealth inequality: ‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...inequality-only-so-much-you-can-eat.html

Barack and Michelle Obama are in escrow for the $14.85 million mansion of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, although the former First Family are reportedly paying less than listed price.
The almost-7,000-square-foot house is located on a pond outside Edgartown, one of the island’s six villages. According to the real-estate listing, the mansion has “7 bedrooms, 8 baths, multiple entertaining spaces including a vaulted ceiling living room with stone fireplace, a Chef’s kitchen, and formal dining room surrounded by a wall of windows,” in addition to a pool, a jacuzzi, a garden, a private beachfront, and a boathouse. The monthly cost of the house, assuming a standard 30-year loan, is listed at a staggering $63,969. Considering that the couple recently signed a joint.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...85-million-marthas-vineyard-mansion.html

Last edited by 79S; 08/25/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I hope not, Hastings.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Why Democrats insist on lying about how ‘poor’ they are

June 27, 2017 Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Barack and Michelle Obama Are Buying a 29-Acre Martha’s Vineyard Vacation Compound

Hillary Clinton's extravagant lifestyle

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

...Charity Navigator put the foundation on its “watch list,” which warns potential donors about investing in problematic charities. The 23 charities on the list include the Rev. Al Sharpton’s troubled National Action Network, which is cited for failing to pay payroll taxes for several years. ...

IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
At risk of using a Dem/Lib tactic, I divert:

The Clinton Crime Foundation has gotten away with murder (literally and economically) .

Who says crime doesn't pay ?

And where is the Poor Piisser on this? Not a comment.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

Obama on wealth inequality: ‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’

Barack and Michelle Obama are in escrow for the $14.85 million mansion of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, although the former First Family are reportedly paying less than listed price.
The almost-7,000-square-foot house is located on a pond outside Edgartown, one of the island’s six villages. According to the real-estate listing, the mansion has “7 bedrooms, 8 baths, multiple entertaining spaces including a vaulted ceiling living room with stone fireplace, a Chef’s kitchen, and formal dining room surrounded by a wall of windows,” in addition to a pool, a jacuzzi, a garden, a private beachfront, and a boathouse. The monthly cost of the house, assuming a standard 30-year loan, is listed at a staggering $63,969. Considering that the couple recently signed a joint.

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
At the risk of appearing to agree with Paddler, I think scumbag Wayne needs to hit the road...

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by 79S

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?

Are you a NRA member, Paddler?

If not, by the same token what goes on within the NRA isn't any of your business or concern, either.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
No mr. Piddler he’s buying it will payoff money. He more than likely got a big return from Iran CASH. You dipshit. Ed k

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by las
At risk of using a Dem/Lib tactic, I divert:

The Clinton Crime Foundation has gotten away with murder (literally and economically) .

Who says crime doesn't pay ?

And where is the Poor Piisser on this? Not a comment.
......................EXACTLY!!.......We will NEVER read a post from DUMB as a door knob Paddler Pussy, Piddles, Piddler, Poodles, Prickler, about ANY of the CORRUPTION, LIES, HYPOCRISY within the democrat party that all of the evidence clearly shows, THAT WILL ALL BE CONFIRMED after all of the reports come out from Durham, IG Horowitz, AG Barr, and from Huber in Utah.

All Paddler does is take liberal talking points and stories (HIS GOSPEL) from the LAME stream, lying, corrupt and biased media and then post them here as FACTUAL in an effort to then convert us all into a bunch of sponge filled brainless IDIOTS like himself.........

Hey Paddler......Please describe just ONE from out of hundreds of your posted predictions that has ever came true!!!!........................C'mon Mr. Doorknob.............

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
And Wayne is ugly. He's gotta go. smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dear PaDDler...

FOAD you fat overweight fatassed pedophile....

this clown is nothing more than a paid Michael Gloomberg hack...

out to cause trouble and piss people off...

all the while trying to disarm our nation to make things more safe for criminals and
globalist take over of our nation....

think of a 67 year old fat assed Antifa NAMBLA pedophile....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO! Pure TDS.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Dear PaDDler...

FOAD you fat overweight fatassed pedophile....

Hey be nice! Piddles is still in mourning over Epstein, give him a little time........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.