Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Paddler
Or, should I say, "All You NRA Suckers":

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

And he's still in charge? You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers.

I would have rather seen him spend that $39000 at Hickey Freeman in New York.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
4 more years.

FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by las
Actually, that's his first post that ever made some sort of sense.

God, I can't believe I said that....

But Wayne is still ugly, and bent. He has to go.

But what if the Professors not bent???

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The real litmus test here is simply: if Paddler doesn’t like it, it is no doubt good for America. Thanks for the NRA endorsement...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[/quote]

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?[/quote]

Yeah, it is my business. Obama raised my taxes by $30k/year, and I felt that, while telling us that we didn't really need to keep that much money. But somehow he now needs four or five luxury residences and a $15 MM spread on the beach? This is the problem with the Dems, complete hypocrites...

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Seafire
Dear PaDDler...

FOAD you fat overweight fatassed pedophile....

this clown is nothing more than a paid Michael Gloomberg hack...

out to cause trouble and piss people off...

all the while trying to disarm our nation to make things more safe for criminals and
globalist take over of our nation....

think of a 67 year old fat assed Antifa NAMBLA pedophile....

Pardon me, Seafire, but you seem a bit detached from reality. See your doctor, get back on your meds....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I like the way these threads stay on course.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel

The real litmus test here is simply: if Paddler doesn’t like it, it is no doubt good for America. Thanks for the NRA endorsement...

+1, I read the title of this thread, saw who it was by and had the urge to send the NRA some money.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 79S
Or, should I say, "All You NRA Suckers":

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

And he's still in charge? You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Obama on wealth inequality: ‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...inequality-only-so-much-you-can-eat.html

Barack and Michelle Obama are in escrow for the $14.85 million mansion of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, although the former First Family are reportedly paying less than listed price.
The almost-7,000-square-foot house is located on a pond outside Edgartown, one of the island’s six villages. According to the real-estate listing, the mansion has “7 bedrooms, 8 baths, multiple entertaining spaces including a vaulted ceiling living room with stone fireplace, a Chef’s kitchen, and formal dining room surrounded by a wall of windows,” in addition to a pool, a jacuzzi, a garden, a private beachfront, and a boathouse. The monthly cost of the house, assuming a standard 30-year loan, is listed at a staggering $63,969. Considering that the couple recently signed a joint.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...85-million-marthas-vineyard-mansion.html

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?

If Obama is a smart as you say, and ocean levels are rising as he says, why the hell would he spend 15 million on a place that is about to be underwater?

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by shrapnel

+1, I read the title of this thread, saw who it was by and had the urge to send the NRA some money.

Great idea! Wayne needs him some new shoes!! Italian, of course, not more than $5K.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And again, Paddler, since you're not a NRA member now and profess to never will be, their internal issues are none of your concern, unless of course you sole purpose here is to taunt and instigate like a hateful, vindictive, jealous, self-centered, attention craving child.

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by joken2

And again, Paddler, since you're not a NRA member now and profess to never will be, their internal issues are none of your concern, unless of course you sole purpose here is to taunt and instigate like a hateful, vindictive, jealous, self-centered, attention craving child.

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Not true. If the NRA funneled Russian money to the Trump campaign, or in any other way enabled Russia's interference with our elections, the internal issues of the NRA is of concern to us all. Also, I'll comment on the NRA any time I desire, so long as it exists. Hopefully it will cease to exist soon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Not true. If the NRA funneled Russian money to the Trump campaign, or in any other way enabled Russia's interference with our elections, the internal issues of the NRA is of concern to us all. Also, I'll comment on the NRA any time I desire, so long as it exists. Hopefully it will cease to exist soon.

How bout you start holding your breath until the NRA no longer exists.

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Still on the Russia nonsense, huh. You lefties just don't know when to STFU even after being disproven in regards to the President of the United States Donald J Trump.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why won’t you answer my question above?

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Last edited by hanco; 08/29/19.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
159 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 13 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.