Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Tom264
those arrows and broadheads look great ! hope you have a great fall hunting and be safe ! Pete53

You two should get a room......

I am pretty sure they are married and live together.

>> No you should quit posting B.S. and quit acting like you own this site on Bowhunting 24 hr Campfire

That made me giggle !

MCH is a black & white "straight shooter", calls it exactly as he sees it.

It's a forgotten & much underappreciated trait.

smile

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
those arrows and broadheads look great ! hope you have a great fall hunting and be safe ! Pete53

You two should get a room......

I am pretty sure they are married and live together.

>> No you should quit posting B.S. and quit acting like you own this site on Bowhunting 24 hr Campfire

That made me giggle !

MCH is a black & white "straight shooter", calls it exactly as he sees it.

It's a forgotten & much underappreciated trait.

smile

Soft people get offended easily. All I can say to Pete and his boy the Poacher is Suck It Up Buttercup.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Which one is the woman?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Which one is the woman?

Haha.............. I don't want to insult woman by putting that label on either of those two!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Ok two guys and they are gay.
Got it.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Wow! lots of views. Lots of interested folks. Thanks for that.

Update time.

Sure we depart for Idaho archery elk hunting in only a couple days but why not buy a new sight with smaller pins and start over sighting in out to 70 yards. Now I have 4 of these sights for different arrows ranging in weight from 390 grains to 450 to 540 to 700 grain depending on which species and which location on the globe Im hunting. Just slide one sight out of the dovetail, slide in a different sight, swap arrows and you are in the game no matter which species and location your hunting without all sorts of re-sighting in over and over.

[Linked Image]

A 540 grain total arrow weight means a bit larger pin spacing. The wife and I will depart SE WI and drive to Sidney NE the first day, then arrive in Idaho the 2nd day and then set out to slide a broadhead through a bull elk. After a week or elk hunting, its back to WI for the Archery deer opener and 3 weeks of whitetail, then it off to Indiana to bowhunt Whitetail, then back to WI for archery deer, then off to SE Ohio To bowhunt whitetail in Athens county then WI for more bowhunting and maybe even pull out a gun for the WI gun deer season (although Ive little interest in firearms hunting), then Off to Texas for some bowhunting.

The fall sure is a great time of year. Thanks for all the follows. (3 pages already, WOW!) continue to stay tuned. (but I dont need to tell you that, you will.) I will find time to check back after I return from Idaho next week or the week after. I can trust that you will keep this thread at the top of the list while im gone. grin

and for the complainers. Remember, My coffee is stronger than your "Feelings" You entertain me while you keep my hunting threads at the top so thanks for that. #fueledbyhaters. Here comes one now.

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/29/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things

The only thing most of us are interested in is making sure everyone who reads your smarmy posts understands that you baited deer and shot them over bait in a state where it's illegal.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Update time.

Sure we depart for Idaho archery elk hunting in only a couple days but why not buy a new sight with smaller pins and start over sighting in out to 70 yards. Now I have 4 of these sights for different arrows ranging in weight from 390 grains to 450 to 540 to 700 grain depending on which species and which location on the globe Im hunting. Just slide one sight out of the dovetail, slide in a different sight, swap arrows and you are in the game no matter which species and location your hunting without all sorts of re-sighting in over and over.

[Linked Image]

A 540 grain total arrow weight means a bit larger pin spacing. The wife and I will depart SE WI and drive to Sidney NE the first day, then arrive in Idaho the 2nd day and then set out to slide a broadhead through a bull elk. After a week or elk hunting, its back to WI for the Archery deer opener and 3 weeks of whitetail, then it off to Indiana to bowhunt Whitetail, then back to WI for archery deer, then off to SE Ohio To bowhunt whitetail in Athens county then WI for more bowhunting and maybe even pull out a gun for the WI gun deer season (although Ive little interest in firearms hunting), then Off to Texas for some bowhunting.

The fall sure is a great time of year. Thanks for all the follows. (3 pages already, WOW!) continue to stay tuned. (but I dont need to tell you that, you will.) I will find time to check back after I return from Idaho next week or the week after. I can trust that you will keep this thread at the top of the list while im gone. grin

and for the complainers. Remember, My coffee is stronger than your "Feelings" You entertain me while you keep my hunting threads at the top so thanks for that. Here comes one now.

Strap them jowels down if you make it off the road...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“One of the most common complaints about cat behavior is their excessive vocalization: loud meowing or crying, sometimes accompanied by other attention-seeking behavior.”

laissez les bons temps rouler
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by smokepole

The only thing most of us are interested in is making sure everyone who reads your smarmy posts understands that you baited deer and shot them over bait in a state where it's illegal.

Now that is the truth!

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by GregW

Update time.

[Linked Image]

and for the complainers. Remember, My coffee is stronger than your "Feelings" You entertain me while you keep my hunting threads at the top so thanks for that. Here comes one now.

Strap them jowels down if you make it off the road...

LMFAO smile smile smile

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by battue
“One of the most common complaints about cat behavior is their excessive vocalization: loud meowing or crying, sometimes accompanied by other attention-seeking behavior.”

HAHA....... Cats don't change their ways, once a poacher always a poacher!

I hope someone uses T.I.P. on him!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Anything like this?
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nothing like that. Everybody knows, bowhunters don't wear orange.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bait piles like the one above are genius.

Granddad and his Buds just used to soak old logs in brine for an extended period of time and then toss them onto their hunting grounds. Why if you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't be able to find it going in in the dark.

That corn pile, why I bet you could even find it flying overhead in an airplane.

Last edited by battue; 09/01/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 1,965 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,464
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.