Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/the_deep_state_will_face_justice_soon_right.html

August 31, 2019
The Deep State Will Face Justice Soon! Right?
By Peggy Ryan

"The check's in the mail" is a promise that payment's been sent even if it hasn't. It's a stalling tactic to avoid pressure from creditors, from those expecting payment.

That's the scam our government is running on the American people today, a ruse to tamp down expectations of justice. We all know that the FBI used an unverifiable document, the Steele dossier, to get a warrant to spy on Trump using the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). This dossier was used to start a counterintelligence operation to plant spies in Trump's campaign, to get a special counsel to impeach the president.

We're repeatedly told by reliable sources that these crimes won't go unpunished — "justice is coming," "buckle up!," "tick tock," "BOOM!" The DOJ is about to drop the hammer on the bad guys. Yet after two years of this drama, not a single indictment or prosecution

Now we're awaiting the much anticipated I.G. report on (FISA) abuse that's going to blow Spygate wide open. Or not.

So far, the I.G. is batting zero on justice. The I.G. report on Hillary Clinton's email investigation showed pervasive bias for Hillary, talk of an insurance policy should she lose, that Hillary should win "100 million to 0." Yet in the end, Horowitz pulled a Comey, said the investigators' hatred for Donald Trump, their loyalty to Hillary Clinton, didn't impact their findings in any way. Huh?

But the attempted coup has been exposed, and one by one, the Deep State cronies are going down: James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Jim Baker, Andrew McCabe, to name a few who have retired, been fired, or been demoted.

So our message to any future insurgents who stage a coup but fail in their efforts to illegally remove a sitting president and overthrow the United States government is, "Be forewarned: treason could cost you your job." Oh, the humanity!

Well, at least former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe is paying a high price for lying and leaking. He collected over a half-million dollars on his GoFundMe site, ostensibly for his legal defense. He'll still get his government pension, has filed suit against the FBI and DOJ for firing him, wrote the ubiquitous political book trashing Trump, and has now landed a consultant gig with CNN. By damn, that'll teach him.

Sean Hannity tells us every night that Spygate will explode with declassification, with the I.G. report, or with Durham's investigation. Sean's Fox team of experts agree: the traitors are shaking in their boots because they know what's coming.

Really? Because I don't see a single traitor twitching, much less shaking. In fact, they've stepped up their sedition, increased their efforts to usurp the president. If they're scared, they're doing a bang-up job of hiding it.

Today, treason and our two-tier justice system are casually discussed as inescapable facts of today's political landscape. Heads up for those desperately trying to put the blindfold back on Lady Justice. If a layered legal system is what we have, it has nothing to do with justice — that's anarchy. And these smug criminals not only revel in their immunity, but rub our noses in it.

Take for example when Hillary Clinton literally laughed out loud at a question about her email investigation — had to wipe her eyes, she laughed so hard. She laughed at us, at America, for being so clueless as to think she'd ever answer to our laws.

And she's still laughing, because she's right: she's untouchable. The consensus is that even though we know that the first email investigation was rigged by the FBI to clear Hillary, no one will reopen the case.

"While she [Hillary] may never face justice in a court of law, perhaps losing the presidency is a more prescient and proper punishment."

Well, of course, losing a presidential election is far more devastating than wasting away in a prison cell.

Then we have that pathetic excuse for a human being, James Comey, gloating over the I.G. report that issued a verbal slap on the wrist for his infractions.

Comey: "And to all those who've spent two years talking about me 'going to jail' or being a 'liar and a leaker' — ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president."

But no worries: Comey will pay when the FISA abuse report comes out.

Or not: Washington insiders are now foreshadowing immunity for the entire cabal, saying that, "sadly," these lawbreakers probably won't be prosecuted. That's not sad; it's terrifying. If we can't indict and prosecute these clowns who have conspired to overthrow our government, who have committed the most egregious political crime in history, then stick a fork in our Republic. We're done.

But what can we do? Actually, this whole strung out Spygate nightmare is an exercise to ensure we do nothing. Washington isn't a swamp; it's a sewer, and the rats that inhabit it are never going to allow their comrades to be indicted.

So why would our government strive to calm the masses rather than prosecute the traitors? Because if the real bad guys are locked up, there would be a cataclysmic backlash from the three families of the Washington mafia. The media would squeal like stuck pigs. Those are their guys, after all. Congress would lash out, threaten mutiny; they hardly have clean hands. And the Deep State would gnash their teeth and fight like a wounded animal as they would metaphorically die should justice prevail.

But such resistance is not a reason to avoid justice; it's the reason to pursue it. What the media, Congress, and the Deep State have in common is, they're all just people. And if people hold authority over the law, we have tyranny.

Then a sailor, Kristian Saucier, who takes a picture on a submarine goes to prison while a Washington power broker, Hillary Clinton, who intentionally exposes America's most closely guarded secrets goes to the Hamptons.

Or a respected general, Michael Flynn, who served honorably for 30 years might be forced to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit while a connected insider, James Comey, who publicly lied under oath, bragged about leaking classified information, goes on a book tour.

That's why our Founding Fathers setup "a government of laws, and not of men," as John Adams put it.

President Trump has kept many of his promises, but there's one still hanging out there. In the second presidential debate, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had the following exchange:

Clinton: You know, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

Trump: Because you'd be in jail.

That's the promise you must keep, Mr. President. Otherwise, all your accomplishments, the economy, our strong military, our embassy in Jerusalem, the border wall, all will be taken away when the next lawless Hillary steals an election or the next attempt to overthrow our government succeeds.

Oh, I know: cut the drama, it's happening, really. The bad guys are going down, justice is coming, the guilty will pay, and the check's in the mail.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Sure makes a guy question everything. But we are Americans, we will soldier on, God willing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Outfuckenstanding!
Article, outfuckenstanding.

Notice the reference to Q in paragraph 3?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Holding the principals accountable in court will be a tall order for Trump - probably greater than building the wall. But author Peggy Ryan's cynical outlook is premature.
The results on numerous investigations are just bearing fruit. This is the largest Constitutional scandal in American history - undoubtedly "green-lighted" by Barck Hussein Obama. Hillary's "guaranteed" victory was never going to uncover the depths of criminality undertaken by Obama's administration.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If a Republican accuses a Democrat of a crime, it's in a way like the pot calling the kettle black..................why?.....because both sides regularly break the law, and flaunt our judicial system. Now, having said that, I believe the Democrats consider it as business as usual, whereas the GOP probably does so on a limited basis.

As that famous American president George Bush the First said.......read my lips.....Hillary, or any other Democrat will not be prosecuted for anything. Their guilt doesn't matter, it's just not going to happen. This is Washington, and the rules don't apply here.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Outfuckenstanding!

Where does it say that two years is the deadline for having credibility? The breadth and depth of the illegal acts take a lot of time in uncovering. This was a series of orchestrated events over many months involving many complicit actors. The rush to judgment is a mistake.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
At some point we won't soldier on. They will win after all. We're only one stolen election away from defeat once and for all. They know it. They've planned for it and the republicans in the senate leadership have helped them get it. It's just a matter of who's controlling the money. That vast amount of tax money that they can use to bribe us with while they take away our rights and freedoms quietly.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That about sums it up.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
At some point we won't soldier on. They will win after all. We're only one stolen election away from defeat once and for all. They know it. They've planned for it and the republicans in the senate leadership have helped them get it. It's just a matter of who's controlling the money. That vast amount of tax money that they can use to bribe us with while they take away our rights and freedoms quietly.

Well, give us a heads up when you start the revolution.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 09/01/19.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Treason, while they rub our nose in it.
Refreshing to hear it put so plainly.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The rush to judgment is a mistake.

No, it's not.

Two years, & not a single, tangible thing to show for it................not one.

The article is right; delay, stall, obfuscate, put out tantalizing innuendo, but yet nothing concrete comes to pass......................to use the words of that Great American (phony) President, not a smidgen.

Nor will there be.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by steve4102
Outfuckenstanding!

Where does it say that two years is the deadline for having credibility? The breadth and depth of the illegal acts take a lot of time in uncovering. This was a series of orchestrated events over many months involving many complicit actors. The rush to judgment is a mistake.

Rush to judgment, Pshaw.

It’s been 3 years and the FBI and the DOJ are still, still obstructing investigations and still refusing to indict.

Oh I forgot, “ the checks in the mail” we just have to wait.

We are running out of time, there is no guarantee that Trump will win in 2020, waiting till after the election is both dangerous and retarded.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still don't see the reason why these traitors won't be prosecuted.I see another pundit who has outlined the whole scam as it has unfolded over these past few years.

The deep state may have been operating for more than seventy years.It would take an act of God to deconstruct a corrupt system of people,who are so rooted within our federal government.President Trump has been in office for a little more than two and a half years.This hardly seems enough time,along with all of his other duties and accomplishments,to destroy such an entrenched and unscrupulous scheme.

All patriotic Americans are eager to witness justice be leveled against these conspirators,not just because they deserve to be prosecuted,but for the sake of preserving our Republic.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The RINO's in Washington are retiring or resigning in droves. Now it's up to the citizens who back draining the swamp to get busy and elect people who are actually willing to represent the electorate, not feather their own nests. A "Representative Republic" can only work if those we elect actually work for the common good, not for their own greedy self-interest. The big cities are beyond reclaiming- - - -let them wallow in their own filth and corruption until the few remaining good people there are willing to take matters into their own hands and solve the problem- - - - -the only thing left to decide is whether Frederic Douglass' "ballot box" or "bullet box" is how they choose to do it. His "jury box" method is also corrupt almost beyond help, as well.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

All good points H Lincoln.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've long held the position that nobody's going to jail because there isn't enough room in all the prison space in the world for everyone who'd have to go once the 1st one confessed for a lessor sentence.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They will never be prosecuted because you could never seat a jury.

Where are you going to find 12 people in this country who haven't already made up their mind on the guilt or innocence of Hillary?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
They will never be prosecuted because you could never seat a jury.

Where are you going to find 12 people in this country who haven't already made up their mind on the guilt or innocence of Hillary?

Those type people would NOT want a trial where all the skeletons get dragged out of the closet.

That's why we'll never see one.

Just ONE is all it would take to topple ALL of them. They are all connected. They are ALL controlled by the intelligence agencies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Deep State Will Face Justice Soon! Right?

Well, er, no. It is all Kabuki theater.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I think the rule of law got replaced with the rule of men when they shot Kennedy.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,761
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.