Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
randy34 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Like new 84m Kimber Montana in 7mm08 non threaded barrel with leupold rings and bases $900 shipped to ffl from private individual

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tick-Tock.....

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

eaglemountainman has a WTB for this gun in the Classifieds.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Wait till Tim sees this!

LOL
R
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Labor day bump will leave the VX-III 3.5x10x40 matte on it for 1100 shipped

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Pic sent to everyone who asked

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Wait till Tim sees this!

Saw it. Was communicating with randy34 and his friend for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable spending that kind of money with someone I have no history with, without the option of a seven day inspection. Too bad, but there will be others.

Silver lining: This turn of events has allowed me to purchase Roy's '59 99F in .250Sav. Everything happens for a reason.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Sorry i could have lied and went and punched holes in a target and showed you a unreal group also didn’t feel safe shipping twice and possibly damaged or lost done alot transactions on here went to alot of trouble but oh well

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Wait till Tim sees this!

Saw it. Was communicating with randy34 and his friend for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable spending that kind of money with someone I have no history with, without the option of a seven day inspection. Too bad, but there will be others.

Silver lining: This turn of events has allowed me to purchase Roy's '59 99F in .250Sav. Everything happens for a reason.

I would have told you to fly a kite too. You either want one or you don't.

Camp is where you make it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Good grief...what am I missing here? Seems like a good deal on a very good piece.

Buy once, cry once.
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by randy34
Sorry i could have lied and went and punched holes in a target and showed you a unreal group also didn’t feel safe shipping twice and possibly damaged or lost done alot transactions on here went to alot of trouble but oh well

Hey, you did what you thought was right for you. I did what I thought was right for me. Dude, let it go. GLWS.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by tzone

Wait till Tim sees this!

I would have told you to fly a kite too. You either want one or you don't.

It's really not your concern, but if you want to spin the wheel on your dime, have at it. If it doesn't shoot, for 1,100 bucks, be sure to post back here and let me know what you did with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would you discover in seven days that would not be discovered in seven minutes, or seven hours?

I wouldn't agree to seven days.....

Last edited by David_Walter; 09/03/19.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Tim I kept quiet though it all didn’t say a word you are the one who posted in my thread today after i am trying to sell rifle hope your new rifle comes with 7 day trial

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

Last edited by eaglemountainman; 09/03/19.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

all you had to do was say you saw it and passed on it. no need to go into the details of why

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Sounds like it worked out best for randy. It will sell soon enough

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by David_Walter
What would you discover in seven days that would not be discovered in seven minutes, or seven hours?

I wouldn't agree to seven days.....

Exactly.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Read this carefully because I'm only doing this once. Then you and the other commandos who want to dictate the conditions under which I spend my money, can have your little bitch fest. Hey, somebody asked me if I saw the rifle. I gave them the background. I said I didn't feel comfortable spending that kind of money without an inspection period. I didn't disparage you in any way. And I certainly didn't knock your gun. Like I said earlier you did what was best for you and I for me. And no, I'm not getting 7 days with the gun I ended up buying, because unlike you, I have a history with that seller. I've spent time with him and have found him to be an honest and honorable man. That's not to say that you aren't, I just have zero history with you. Take a sedative and get on with your life.

Lmao

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Seems like a good deal on a sweet gun. Wish you had posted last fall when I was shopping for a 7mm08.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 39 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,067
Posts18,463,501
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.