Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by pete53
why just pick on this dude ? but its ok for guys to post pictures of deer and elk on 24 hr. campfire that these dudes are all clean including their boots,then take pictures of the animal they shot out the window or near the truck that they did the sneak with the truck on a old 2 track road and they call that hunting ? really ? i have seen some pictures on 24 hr campfire guys standing next to their animal they shot, they are in the snow taking a picture with no gloves ,baseball hat on , light thin jacket,and no snow on their pant legs ,you know dang well most of them shot that animal out of or near the truck and they call themselves hunters ? i have seen it out west when i am hunting on foot these road hunters,shameful ! so what or who are you dudes callin the kettle black ? >yes i know there is about 10 - 15 guys on campfire who feel they are the superior hunters and marksmen but your no better or worse than the rest of us. > matter a fact i am just an average target shooter with a rifle come on up this winter and shoot our 100 -500 yard shoots lets see some real truth and i will post our scores on 24 hr campfire. i won`t be the high score ,but i also know who will win too and it won`t be you ! talk is cheap as is fingers on a keyboard

Hey Pete,
What’s it like having shartthings little boys bouncing off your Adam’s apple?

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
no problem here its almost funny

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
no problem here its almost funny

Very telling.......

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dont care what people do as long as its legal.

Still no excuse to be an azzhole or lie about stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
why just pick on this dude ? but its ok for guys to post pictures of deer and elk on 24 hr. campfire that these dudes are all clean including their boots,then take pictures of the animal they shot out the window or near the truck that they did the sneak with the truck on a old 2 track road and they call that hunting ? really ? i have seen some pictures on 24 hr campfire guys standing next to their animal they shot, they are in the snow taking a picture with no gloves ,baseball hat on , light thin jacket,and no snow on their pant legs ,you know dang well most of them shot that animal out of or near the truck and they call themselves hunters ? i have seen it out west when i am hunting on foot these road hunters,shameful ! so what or who are you dudes callin the kettle black ? >yes i know there is about 10 - 15 guys on campfire who feel they are the superior hunters and marksmen but your no better or worse than the rest of us. > matter a fact i am just an average target shooter with a rifle come on up this winter and shoot our 100 -500 yard shoots lets see some real truth and i will post our scores on 24 hr campfire. i won`t be the high score ,but i also know who will win too and it won`t be you ! talk is cheap as is fingers on a keyboard

You’re calling out Scenarshooter again, I see...Petey, this never goes well for you bud. I appreciate that you continue with your struggles to persuade others that anyone hunting in snow is a joker, unless they have gloves and stocking cap on.

Make sure you’re wife has your mittens, hat and ear muffs pinned to your jacket before you go outside. And, your name tag taped on your coat so anyone who finds you wandering around lost will know who to call...Be safe Pete. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
www.junipermountain.net
Guranteed elk and bison "hunts". "Tell us your price range and we gurantee to show you several bulls to fit your budget...."
I see they sell bison shoots as well guess we all know what his decal maker will be working on next!
Best I can say about this is it is legal but my pap would've said, " A fool and his money will soon be parted". Honestly Ron do you really think anyone knowing you buy your livestock will give much credence to using your broadheads? Heck you could have put a .22LR in his ear and got the same result.
My biggest question is how much per pound of freezer ready meat did that "trophy bull" break down to?

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
www.junipermountain.net
Guranteed elk and bison "hunts". "Tell us your price range and we gurantee to show you several bulls to fit your budget...."
I see they sell bison shoots as well guess we all know what his decal maker will be working on next!
Best I can say about this is it is legal but my pap would've said, " A fool and his money will soon be parted". Honestly Ron do you really think anyone knowing you buy your livestock will give much credence to using your broadheads? Heck you could have put a .22LR in his ear and got the same result.
My biggest question is how much per pound of freezer ready meat did that "trophy bull" break down to?

I must be missing something. How do you put Sharp Things at Juniper Ranch?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=Beaver10]

You’re calling out Scenarshooter again, I see...Petey, this never goes well for you bud. I appreciate that you continue with your struggles to persuade others that anyone hunting in snow is a joker, unless they have gloves and stocking cap on.

Make sure you’re wife has your mittens, hat and ear muffs pinned to your jacket before you go outside. And, your name tag taped on your coat so anyone who finds you wandering around lost will know who to call...Be safe Pete. 😎

Beavie
>not sure what person or name ? but sure must be a true sore spot. i was talkin about these resident flat bed 1 tons on 2 tracks with the whole - 1 piece elk laying in the bed showing pictures on 24 hr. campfire.

Last edited by pete53; 09/20/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Elmer do a search I found it in 3 minutes called Juniper as if I wanted information as a prospective client asked about archery hunters for references in 2019 and equipment types to use. Ron K.;a.k.a. "StinkFinger", can say anything he wants admit the truth or deny but that is fact.
Like I said before his $, it is legal, but will he enter that bull in P&Y???? With an ego as large as his you can bet he would if he thought he could get away doing so. That should tell you a lot right there.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I guess a trophy is in the eye of the beholder. My pal is married to a really butt ugly woman her looks could chase a buzzard off a gutpile but he loves her and parades her around town every weekend .Me, I ain't ever been that horny but I do not hunt high fence either guess I'm just funny like that.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like a $10K bull if from the juniper ranch. About what what landowner tags go for in premier units around here.........not from me, I'm pissed that the resident tags have gone up to $30.75

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Elmerfudd joined here as a fan of mine. His only 3 posts have been about me hoping to get my attention. I see ya lil fella, you can stop waving your arms. One just can't buy that sort of fanboyism and loyalty. I can send you a signed 8 x 10 glossy for your shrine to me if you like. But its good to know I own you emotions. hahahahahahah. Its cute to watch you try so hard to get my attention. Very flattering. Thanks for that.

Well, this is looking more and more like an "archery kill" and not an "archery hunt". Since I'm such a big fan, Sharp Things, why don't you stop back and clear this upso I can continue my fandom. Waving my arms again! Don't forget your fans!!

Last edited by ElmerFudd; 09/20/19.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Personally I don't care if it is high fence. If you have that kind of money to blow just to stroke your ego go for it.

What I don't like is sharp things is a POACHER!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Personally I don't care if it is high fence. If you have that kind of money to blow just to stroke your ego go for it.

What I don't like is sharp things is a POACHER!

Don't really care either (and good for anyone that has the money), but just don't call it a 'hunt' and try to pass it off as something it isn't.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Interesting...possibly Thunder mountain elk ranch...

http://lastleafoutdoors.proboards.com/thread/1152/2019-idaho-archery-elk-hunt

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GregW
You ain't gonna hear crap...

Yes you are, a whole butt-load of it!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sociopath or caught the gay?
Ol lady worked at an antique shop.....seen the type.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
[quote=hookeye]Sociopath or caught the gay?
Ol lady worked at an antique shop.....seen the type.[/quot

What???

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The way the OP acts.
No man acts like a k hunt.

Yet the OP does over and over.

Pretty fugged up.

Last edited by hookeye; 09/20/19.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Its a rainy Sunday Afternoon so Im out of the woods for now but I did kill this stinker today.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

and after a very busy week I thought I would check in on my prediction that most of you would be whining/pissing/moaning/complaining cry

(see both of my earlier predictions for how I can script and manipulate your emotions, your actions/behavior/posts here at my whims within my thread.)

WOW! Can I cause you to do as I wish or what??? Hahahahahah. So easy.

This elk bowhunting adventure is the top post here (as expected and will only grow), closing on 5 pages pages, 4000+ views (meaning Im able to get you to return at my bidding) and 80 inquiries and questions asked/comments. Holy Smokes! Thanks to all the fans that are so interested and obsessed with my traveling bowhunting adventures. That sort of fandom and loyalty cant be bought so thanks for that. Ive got a couple more out of state hunts coming up this fall (how great is that for you to look forward to?) be patient. Perhaps take up bowhunting to bide your time while you wait for my next installment. I can help get you started. Just ask. wink

I see by the comments that several elk operations have been listed here as this crack team of internet sleuth tries to crack this case wide open. Please, call them (and future ones that will be listed in this your lengthy investigation) Ask them about me. Use my name if it will help you. Hell, call pretending to be me if it helps. Get to the bottom of this important story. Please call any and all leads discovered here. Ask them. Im worth it. Don’t spare a minute of your time dedicated to me. (again, Im worth it). The passion and interest in all things me is heart warming so thanks again for that.

As an adventure bowhunter that travels around hunting game, It pleases me to see the high degree of interest and passion from the younglings here for this old bowhunter. I don’t have the time you all have to spend at the computer living vicariously through me as this is my busy time of the year as both a traveling bowhunter and the owner of a bowhunting products company and as a bowhunter for my local municipality to help them reduce deer numbers, so sadly (for you) I can’t give you all the attention you demand but never fear, you can stop waving your arms and yelling “please notice me”. I see you but I cant give you the time you would like to spend, interacting with me. You will have to settle with a once weekly drive by/update during fall hunting seasons.

My schedule of hunting trips, planning hunting trips, Urban deer culling with my bow, designing and making bowhunting products for my company and several other bowhunting companies means I can swing by here to grant you an audience perhaps on Sunday evenings if I am free so today is your lucky day. While you are all glued to your computer screens, doing pretend hunting and talking about my adventures, Im out, actually hunting all over the place so please be patient. You will of course be very interested to know that I am working with local municipalities on a nuisance deer reduction program with the soul focus on bowhunters and I will be spending even more time on the home front killing deer with a bow rather than employing sharpshooters. Here is an old nanny I took on Thursday (while you were on the computer talking about my hunting trips)

For those of you with very poor financial situations, you may wish to look for such programs so that you can at least get out hunting once or twice this year. I think it will do you good to get away from the computer and try some fresh air rather than only talking about my bowhunting adventures.

I see a couple guys desperately want to know exactly where I killed that bull (FYI, he’s dead already so you can’t kill him again) but clearly there is a ton of passion and interest and obsession with all things me (I cant say I blame you) so here is a link to exactly where I shot him. You can see the exact spot where the bull was shot so just click the link and all your questions will be answered.

https://i.imgur.com/bTpV5DU.jpg

I look forward to the many many many views and comments from those flowing my bowhunting travels so intently. (we both know you will be eager to comment hoping that I will notice you.) Perhaps 5000 page views and a couple more pages to this thread before I start another thread for an upcoming traveling bowhunting adventure. Just know that I don’t have the time to give you all the attention you demand. Savor these brief moments I can spend with you and count yourself very fortunate.

By the way, I noticed one of the pugs here pretends my whitetail bucks were taken in high fenced or outfitter operations. He (and certainly you) will want to know that is not the case. In fact the largest buck I took last season (164” gross 10 point) was killed on my own private land in WI. I had not seen that buck on camera for 3 years, Id written him off as dead when he showed up in Jan. on my trail cam. I took him the very next day with a heart shot with my bow. But Im ok if you are so impressed with the size of those whitetail that you manufacture that they could only be killed in a high fence operation. That is very flattering so thanks for that. High praise indeed.

I killed The buck on the left on my land in WI last season and the buck on the right at a friends land during another out of state hunt last year.

Oh and I laughed at the pug that manufactured that the big gator I got with the bow was a tame "hand fed" penned gator but that was a wild, free range, fair chase lizard. That guide works with the FL DNR and had tags to remove 80 gators from that potato/corn/bean farm. Thanks for dedicating so much time manufacturing your own reality You entertain me. (the main reason I visit weekly)

Best afield

(P.S. try to take up the sport of hunting and get away from your mom’s basement and her computer) I understand your financial situations don’t allow you to travel the globe on the bowhunting adventures I enjoy all year. I feel sad for you and hope you can correct your dire situation so that you can, someday enjoy hunting everywhere you desire. Keep the faith. Im pulling for you. In the meantime, you have my traveling bowhunting adventures to look forward to. I leave on another out of state hunt in 15 days so you won't have long to wait before you get your next fix.

I will check back in a week or so to see how the elk investigation is progressing. Lets see if you guys devote another thousand posts and a few more pages to me as you scramble to figure out where I was hunting. Chop chop. And remember, I own your emotions and your future replies. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/22/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,610
Posts18,454,896
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.