Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Ive just returned from my Idaho Archery elk hunt. Attached are some images and video of the hunt. I was hunting at 8,000 feet in South East Idaho and made a 43 yard, double lung shot on a bull.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/l8syVBX.jpg[/img]

The video.

https://youtu.be/5gtb4tY7JVQ

Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. Onto WI and Indiana and Ohio.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/06/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
BP-B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Congrats!
Leaving in 4 hours for south Colo bow elk hunt.
Hope I’m half as fortunate.

NRA Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know a guy who transports bulls for one of those ranches and he has some good stories about moving and handling elk.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
dang nice bull ! congrats .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Lonny
I know a guy who transports bulls for one of those ranches and he has some good stories about moving and handling elk.

LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
High fence High five. Douche bag

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Don't know about Idaho hunting, what is the kill tag attached too ?

Does the skull need boiled for transport ,per CWD rules ?

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I believe the answer to that question is yes. No brain 🧠 material or spinal column.

High fence??? Sounds about right after reading some of the ops posts. To each there own.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by dale06
Congrats!
Leaving in 4 hours for south Colo bow elk hunt.
Hope I’m half as fortunate.

You can be if you hunt the same high fence operation this poacher does.

Camp is where you make it.
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Fantastic bull! Been looking at Idaho again. Never saw bulls like that though, any outfitter details?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, he ain't climbing hills and going on a bunch of stalks that's for sure...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's a growing herd of elk along Idaho's border with NV and UT, south of the Snake River. I've seen some real dandies in there. Tags are very hard to get but it you can draw, the hunting's fairly easy compared to most elk country.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through. But of course I am not surprised Mr. Poacher

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lonny

Sedation onboarded into a vein before moving...Released into a pen. Archer ready....Release!
Photo op of my heroic adventure.
LMAO 😂 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well he saved quite a bit of $$ going high fence, as you don't need a license \tag....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mibowhunter

Just in case the OP, missed it. whistle

Last edited by mibowhunter; 09/10/19.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Judman
Well he saved quite a bit of $$ going high fence, as you don't need a license \tag....

The pen hunts are for "testing purposes" and photo ops. lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I was hunting at 8,000 feet"... LOL
Like that had anything to do with anything.

You could have saved yourself 1500 miles of driving by visiting one of the numerous places in WI that also offer canned elk hunts.
But that wouldn't fit the narrative at home or to the three people in the world that think you're something/somebody.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by SKane
"I was hunting at 8,000 feet"... LOL
Like that had anything to do with anything.

You could have saved yourself 1500 miles of driving by visiting one of the numerous places in WI that also offer canned elk hunts.
But that wouldn't fit the narrative at home or to the three people in the world that think you're something/somebody.

But the view riding up 8000 feet in the golf cart was spectacular!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tough crowd. I guess it's true what they say, you can bullsh*t the fan-boys but you can't bullsh*t the players.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Idaho regs: tag attached to largest part being packed out whether antlers, a quarter, or a bag of loose meat. In an antlered only hunt, either the antlers must be still attached to a front quarter or the penis or scrotum must be attached to a hind quarter. Most archery hunts are either sex so you can dice the meat, leave the whole head on the hill, or whatever. Just put the tag on the largest piece.
CWD has never been found in Idaho and there are no regulations about transporting bones, antlers, etc.

― George Orwell

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Interesting info RC. Thanks

Glad you don't have CWD, there. We do in Michigan..grrrr

Per the other posters, I'm wondering if it's high fence or not ?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's a nice looking elk. I'd like to hunt elk someday, prob with a rifle though.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GregW
Well, he ain't climbing hills and going on a bunch of stalks that's for sure...

Thanks Greg,

Duplicated my thoughts exactly & gave me a good belly laugh !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting info RC. Thanks

Glad you don't have CWD, there. We do in Michigan..grrrr

Per the other posters, I'm wondering if it's high fence or not ?

We're not saying we don't have CWD here, just that it's never been found. They're being vigilant at any rate. We're pretty close to places in WY where it has been found.

― George Orwell

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was packing in the corn heavy?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElmerFudd
Fantastic bull! Been looking at Idaho again. Never saw bulls like that though, any outfitter details?
I saw one SE of Twin Falls some years ago that might qualify. I couldn't get him out of the trees for a good look or pic but he was right up there with the really big ones. I counted 20 cows with him.This pic is 2 satellite bulls that were hanging around the edges of his harem. Either of these were big enough to have cows of his own around a normal sized bull. So yes, ID has some whoppers.

After watching the OP's video, if the hunt matched the video, I'd have to say it's not high fence. However, in SE Idaho there are some shooter bull operations going so who knows.

[Linked Image]

― George Orwell

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Wow, I'd take either of those in a heartbeat! I was way north of that and DIY. I'm not thinking HF either, but that's why I want to know outfitter details.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
When I started this thread I posted:

Originally Posted by sharp_things
Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. .

Boy did I nail that prediction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for allowing me to own your emotions and thanks for expending so much effort manufacturing all sorts of "wishes" of what was . grin

So easy to own you guys but you ought to to pace yourself, Ive got a few more out of state bow hunts coming up for you to pout about. cry cry

This poor sap tried his best to manufacture his own reality. Hahahaha. He is the easiest to own even after he watched the video over and over and over and sees it go down in only 17 seconds with a double lung smash, he still tried to wish it was not what he saw and created a pretend world to comfort himself. Hahahahahaahaha So easy.

Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through.

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

Meanwhile, My decal maker has finished my Idaho window sticker for the hunt truck and Im whitening the euro mount for the death room.

Let "pout fest" continue. Stay Tuned, its about to get very whiny and pissy and Moaney up in here. You are about to be treated to several melt downs by some of the gals on here. I'll check and grade your work in a bout a week. Dont let me down.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/16/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
that will be a nice looking euro elk head/horn mount ,i have a few too .did you clean the ivory up yet ? these older bulls have some real nice looking ivory.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Another data point you can almost take to the bank. Hunter skill reversely correlated to hunting window stickers. Book it. And yes people are laughing at you behind your back...

Strap them jowels down on your guided journeys...

- Greg

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Starting to think there's a reason for avoiding outfitter details???? Not hard at all to post up.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Starting to think there's a reason for avoiding outfitter details???? Not hard at all to post up.

You can bet there is!

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
He will not post outfitter details as it would be to easy to contact them thus expelling the truth. Oh he will give a dozen reasons why he will not post them but watch as this guy skates around the outfitters name.
Just be honest you killed that bull on a fenced ranch. Like the Texas decal with what looks like a cape buffalo in it...yep those are free range in Texas alright.

The video does show the bull going down quickly but isn't that what is suppose to happen and should occur with any broadhead out of most any bow setup. I do not see that as exceptional but rather normal.

Last edited by Hectortwsp; 09/16/19.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I

A quick google search of this Guy’s name will tell you a LOT (Ron Kulas) He is on NUMEROUS Forums across the WWW, and is the Star of his Own show. Go look at his Hunting Photos, You tell me if ANYTHING he has EVER killed looks Credible to you (Possibly a Whitetail Deer under a Stand that he had illegally Baited to get it there, He’s been in trouble for that Before) For crying out loud He has his picture with a Beef/Bull that he Shot with his Bow. You tell me after looking at his Hunting photos if it looks Like he has actually worked for ANY of it? It is Crystal Clear that He Pays Big dollars to go kill things with his Bow that are GUARANTEED. You can Bet this Idaho Bull Elk is no different, Truth be known his hand was held by the Farm/Ranch owner (Guide) who Walked him to the Wallows where these Bulls go EVERY SINGLE Day this time of Year (Rutt), You can also Bet that it was a VERY short walk at That, a quick Glance at this guy and it is OBVIOUS that he is NOT Physically Capable of any Real Physical Exertion. He Payed BIG BUCKS for this Trophy Bull Elk, and he was GUARANTEED To Kill one.

The best thing to do is TOTALLY ignore this Guy, He has his own Forum/Board, Ironically he is the only member of it, That should Also tell you something about him. Give him that same treatment here, and anywhere else you might see him. Ignore ANY and EVERYTHING he say’s or Does. It’s that easy 👍

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sharp Things , that Idaho bull elk ? i suppose your eatin plenty elk meat now ? did you smoke any of that elk meat for jerky yet ?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Pete you still sucking his nuts?
Mmmmmmm

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When I started this thread I posted:

Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. .

Boy did I nail that prediction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for allowing me to own your emotions and thanks for expending so much effort manufacturing all sorts of "wishes" of what was . grin

So easy to own you guys but you ought to to pace yourself, Ive got a few more out of state bow hunts coming up for you to pout about. cry cry

This poor sap tried his best to manufacture his own reality. Hahahaha. He is the easiest to own even after he watched the video over and over and over and sees it go down in only 17 seconds with a double lung smash, he still tried to wish it was not what he saw and created a pretend world to comfort himself. Hahahahahaahaha So easy.

Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through.

Meanwhile, My decal maker has finished my Idaho window sticker for the hunt truck and Im whitening the euro mount for the death room.

Let "pout fest" continue. Stay Tuned, its about to get very whiny and pissy and Moaney up in here. You are about to be treated to several melt downs by some of the gals on here. I'll check and grade your work in a bout a week. Dont let me down.

I just looked at the stickers. How gay can you get like WTF does that? LMFAO...

Everybody, and I mean everybody is laughing at you when they see your truck...

- Greg

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I love it when these morons advertise everything they have in their trucks...they get robbed before mine does.
Thanks guys.

P.S. I’ve never been robbed.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

I just looked at the stickers. How gay can you get like WTF does that? LMFAO...

Everybody, and I mean everybody is laughing at you when they see your truck...
[/quote]

Don't you just love it when some wannabe lists every piece of equipment they own to try and impress you? And you a right EVERYONE LAUGHS AT JACK OFFS THAT DO THAT!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by pete53
Sharp Things , that Idaho bull elk ? i suppose your eatin plenty elk meat now ? did you smoke any of that elk meat for jerky yet ?

Lmao.....Wow, just wow. 👉👌

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've stayed out of this because I really have nothing against folks doing ranch hunts, as long as they don't try to pass it off as fair chase. The OP hasn't specifically said it wasn't a ranch hunt, but he sure hasn't tried to refute it.

In that video, right at 1:00, a bunch of bulls on a two track just a few hundred yards from another two track during September means either an absurdly hard draw, or private ground. Nothing wrong with either of those but I also am 99% sure I know which mountain is shown in the middle right at the 10 second mark, and yes, there's a high fence operation in that vicinity.

I worked on a 10,000 acre place like that for a few months. It was fun, but nothing more than a livestock operation. I'd rip the ear tag out for the hero pictures then go grab the loader.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I've stayed out of this because I really have nothing against folks doing ranch hunts, as long as they don't try to pass it off as fair chase. The OP hasn't specifically said it wasn't a ranch hunt, but he sure hasn't tried to refute it.

In that video, right at 1:00, a bunch of bulls on a two track just a few hundred yards from another two track during September means either an absurdly hard draw, or private ground. Nothing wrong with either of those but I also am 99% sure I know which mountain is shown in the middle right at the 10 second mark, and yes, there's a high fence operation in that vicinity.

I worked on a 10,000 acre place like that for a few months. It was fun, but nothing more than a livestock operation. I'd rip the ear tag out for the hero pictures then go grab the loader.

I’m stunned by this information...I would have swore on Pete53’s Old Ruger #1 in 257 Wby that Stink-Finger had got an awesome lottery draw and spent a week of hard scouting putting in 4-8 miles a day humping hills, draws, and wallows to locate a good herd holding bulls.

Then putting a epic stalk covering 250 yards through devils thorn, poison oak and old slash piles to close within 22 yards before stickig this free ranging, wild-assed Wapiti.

Now I learn that this critter was bought, penned, fed, ear tagged then released to roam along a 2 track highway waiting for the meals on wheels truck to come along with our hero hunter sitting inside with the A/C on to sink an arrow into it’s side as it’s grabbing a mouthfull of alfalfa.

I’m stunned...😂🤣😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stink-Finger...The sign company called - Your truck window decal is ready. 😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
∆∆∆ this is a classic

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E

Well......that would explain the question avoidance.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The saga continues....

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You all know sharp things Motto if you can't poach it then buy it!

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 09/17/19.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You guys are so hard on his sticker collection. You all need sensitivity re-training. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yea it is like when he came to FLA to [ hunt ] gators . got a guild to drive him around ditches to shoot a hand fead gator. I know some of the guys that guild like that. they find the gators that are used to people and then let the [ hunter ] think he is a bad ass for stalking in close for the shot when you could walk up to it and feed it

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Still willing to hear this out. If it's not addressed well, just one more blowhard puffing his chest out. Thus far he seems more interested in telling people he killed something rather than details of a hunt.

Last edited by ElmerFudd; 09/18/19.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You ain't gonna hear crap...

- Greg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saxton Pope had it right when he said "A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport".

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Still willing to hear this out. If it's not addressed well, just one more blowhard puffing his chest out. Thus far he seems more interested in telling people he killed something rather than details of a hunt.

Take it for what it is, paid for staged shoots, hunting just applies when he is trying to find his camera.
Not that there is really anything wrong with that IMO as long as it stays legal. But I doubt you will hear anything about events and technics or strategies leading up to the shot unless it's how to eat off of the buffet back at "camp".
He has a couple of bucks he "shot" posted earlier. My first thought was if your gonna spend your money that way, why not get off your tight assed coin roll and spring for a deer in the 195 to 210 inch range? Go big or stay home.
In reality, as long as he is continuously pimping his junk every chance he gets then it is a tax deductible expense... But I don't call it hunting, and I know I'm not alone...
But as long as it helps him sell to the masses, and the occasional gullible thinks he is some kind of "hunting" guru, then he has acheived his goal.
Like I said, nothing wrong with that, it is what it is,... and it's not what it's not....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For such a horrible hunt he had in Florida, it's odd to have a decal depicting it on the pickup...

Florida Hunt Review

That, and a simple google search of this guy's name in quotes with elk, Idaho and 2019 also in the search bar brings up the Juniper Mountain Ranch's website, which is a high fence operation in Southeast Idaho.

2+2 = 4, I reckon.

Again, I have no issues with ranch hunts, but this guy is quietly trying to push it off as something other than that.

Whatever.....carry on I guess.

Last edited by T_Inman; 09/18/19. Reason: Fixed the link

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he tries to be the most bad ass bow hunter in the USA but hunts high fence and tells people its all fair chase .just don't try to bs us we are smarter than he will ever be

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anyone with half a brain can look at this idiot and see he hasn't ever been on a real hunt in his life but wants to live in the game....

Honestly he's not even worth the time....

He's a cull. He wouldn't last 10 minutes on a real hunt. He'd have a heart attack...

- Greg

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
For such a horrible hunt he had in Florida, it's odd to have a decal depicting it on the pickup...

Florida Hunt Review

That, and a simple google search of this guy's name in quotes with elk, Idaho and 2019 also in the search bar brings up the Juniper Mountain Ranch's website, which is a high fence operation in Southeast Idaho.

2+2 = 4, I reckon.

Again, I have no issues with ranch hunts, but this guy is quietly trying to push it off as something other than that.

Whatever.....carry on I guess.

Tried but haven't found Juniper Mtn. Leaning more towards high fence the longer it isn't addressed though. It's fine if it's high fence, and I agree that I don't have a problem with that, just be upfront about it.
Went through and found a hog hunt that was high fence but it was addressed right off the bat. This one seems to be taking a while.......?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
why just pick on this dude ? but its ok for guys to post pictures of deer and elk on 24 hr. campfire that these dudes are all clean including their boots,then take pictures of the animal they shot out the window or near the truck that they did the sneak with the truck on a old 2 track road and they call that hunting ? really ? i have seen some pictures on 24 hr campfire guys standing next to their animal they shot, they are in the snow taking a picture with no gloves ,baseball hat on , light thin jacket,and no snow on their pant legs ,you know dang well most of them shot that animal out of or near the truck and they call themselves hunters ? i have seen it out west when i am hunting on foot these road hunters,shameful ! so what or who are you dudes callin the kettle black ? >yes i know there is about 10 - 15 guys on campfire who feel they are the superior hunters and marksmen but your no better or worse than the rest of us. > matter a fact i am just an average target shooter with a rifle come on up this winter and shoot our 100 -500 yard shoots lets see some real truth and i will post our scores on 24 hr campfire. i won`t be the high score ,but i also know who will win too and it won`t be you ! talk is cheap as is fingers on a keyboard

Last edited by pete53; 09/19/19.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
why just pick on this dude ? but its ok for guys to post pictures of deer and elk on 24 hr. campfire that these dudes are all clean including their boots,then take pictures of the animal they shot out the window or near the truck that they did the sneak with the truck on a old 2 track road and they call that hunting ? really ? i have seen some pictures on 24 hr campfire guys standing next to their animal they shot, they are in the snow taking a picture with no gloves ,baseball hat on , light thin jacket,and no snow on their pant legs ,you know dang well most of them shot that animal out of or near the truck and they call themselves hunters ? i have seen it out west when i am hunting on foot these road hunters,shameful ! so what or who are you dudes callin the kettle black ? >yes i know there is about 10 - 15 guys on campfire who feel they are the superior hunters and marksmen but your no better or worse than the rest of us. > matter a fact i am just an average target shooter with a rifle come on up this winter and shoot our 100 -500 yard shoots lets see some real truth and i will post our scores on 24 hr campfire. i won`t be the high score ,but i also know who will win too and it won`t be you ! talk is cheap as is fingers on a keyboard

Umm, he started the thread? crazy

He's more than welcome to come back and clear this up, he just hasn't. Other than that I'm not sure what to tell you. If you are going to start a thread telling everyone how great of a time you had, explain what part was great. If it's just paying to shoot an animal, ok. But, address that when someone asks. He's been back a few times, without addressing questions. it is nice of you to defend his honor though.

Last edited by ElmerFudd; 09/19/19.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Hey Pete,
What’s it like having shartthings little boys bouncing off your Adam’s apple?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
no problem here its almost funny

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
no problem here its almost funny

Very telling.......

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dont care what people do as long as its legal.

Still no excuse to be an azzhole or lie about stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You’re calling out Scenarshooter again, I see...Petey, this never goes well for you bud. I appreciate that you continue with your struggles to persuade others that anyone hunting in snow is a joker, unless they have gloves and stocking cap on.

Make sure you’re wife has your mittens, hat and ear muffs pinned to your jacket before you go outside. And, your name tag taped on your coat so anyone who finds you wandering around lost will know who to call...Be safe Pete. 😎

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
www.junipermountain.net
Guranteed elk and bison "hunts". "Tell us your price range and we gurantee to show you several bulls to fit your budget...."
I see they sell bison shoots as well guess we all know what his decal maker will be working on next!
Best I can say about this is it is legal but my pap would've said, " A fool and his money will soon be parted". Honestly Ron do you really think anyone knowing you buy your livestock will give much credence to using your broadheads? Heck you could have put a .22LR in his ear and got the same result.
My biggest question is how much per pound of freezer ready meat did that "trophy bull" break down to?

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
www.junipermountain.net
Guranteed elk and bison "hunts". "Tell us your price range and we gurantee to show you several bulls to fit your budget...."
I see they sell bison shoots as well guess we all know what his decal maker will be working on next!
Best I can say about this is it is legal but my pap would've said, " A fool and his money will soon be parted". Honestly Ron do you really think anyone knowing you buy your livestock will give much credence to using your broadheads? Heck you could have put a .22LR in his ear and got the same result.
My biggest question is how much per pound of freezer ready meat did that "trophy bull" break down to?

I must be missing something. How do you put Sharp Things at Juniper Ranch?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=Beaver10]

You’re calling out Scenarshooter again, I see...Petey, this never goes well for you bud. I appreciate that you continue with your struggles to persuade others that anyone hunting in snow is a joker, unless they have gloves and stocking cap on.

Make sure you’re wife has your mittens, hat and ear muffs pinned to your jacket before you go outside. And, your name tag taped on your coat so anyone who finds you wandering around lost will know who to call...Be safe Pete. 😎

Beavie
>not sure what person or name ? but sure must be a true sore spot. i was talkin about these resident flat bed 1 tons on 2 tracks with the whole - 1 piece elk laying in the bed showing pictures on 24 hr. campfire.

Last edited by pete53; 09/20/19.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Elmer do a search I found it in 3 minutes called Juniper as if I wanted information as a prospective client asked about archery hunters for references in 2019 and equipment types to use. Ron K.;a.k.a. "StinkFinger", can say anything he wants admit the truth or deny but that is fact.
Like I said before his $, it is legal, but will he enter that bull in P&Y???? With an ego as large as his you can bet he would if he thought he could get away doing so. That should tell you a lot right there.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I guess a trophy is in the eye of the beholder. My pal is married to a really butt ugly woman her looks could chase a buzzard off a gutpile but he loves her and parades her around town every weekend .Me, I ain't ever been that horny but I do not hunt high fence either guess I'm just funny like that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like a $10K bull if from the juniper ranch. About what what landowner tags go for in premier units around here.........not from me, I'm pissed that the resident tags have gone up to $30.75

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Elmerfudd joined here as a fan of mine. His only 3 posts have been about me hoping to get my attention. I see ya lil fella, you can stop waving your arms. One just can't buy that sort of fanboyism and loyalty. I can send you a signed 8 x 10 glossy for your shrine to me if you like. But its good to know I own you emotions. hahahahahahah. Its cute to watch you try so hard to get my attention. Very flattering. Thanks for that.

Well, this is looking more and more like an "archery kill" and not an "archery hunt". Since I'm such a big fan, Sharp Things, why don't you stop back and clear this upso I can continue my fandom. Waving my arms again! Don't forget your fans!!

Last edited by ElmerFudd; 09/20/19.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Personally I don't care if it is high fence. If you have that kind of money to blow just to stroke your ego go for it.

What I don't like is sharp things is a POACHER!

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Personally I don't care if it is high fence. If you have that kind of money to blow just to stroke your ego go for it.

What I don't like is sharp things is a POACHER!

Don't really care either (and good for anyone that has the money), but just don't call it a 'hunt' and try to pass it off as something it isn't.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Interesting...possibly Thunder mountain elk ranch...

http://lastleafoutdoors.proboards.com/thread/1152/2019-idaho-archery-elk-hunt

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GregW
You ain't gonna hear crap...

Yes you are, a whole butt-load of it!!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sociopath or caught the gay?
Ol lady worked at an antique shop.....seen the type.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
[quote=hookeye]Sociopath or caught the gay?
Ol lady worked at an antique shop.....seen the type.[/quot

What???

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The way the OP acts.
No man acts like a k hunt.

Yet the OP does over and over.

Pretty fugged up.

Last edited by hookeye; 09/20/19.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Its a rainy Sunday Afternoon so Im out of the woods for now but I did kill this stinker today.

and after a very busy week I thought I would check in on my prediction that most of you would be whining/pissing/moaning/complaining cry

(see both of my earlier predictions for how I can script and manipulate your emotions, your actions/behavior/posts here at my whims within my thread.)

WOW! Can I cause you to do as I wish or what??? Hahahahahah. So easy.

This elk bowhunting adventure is the top post here (as expected and will only grow), closing on 5 pages pages, 4000+ views (meaning Im able to get you to return at my bidding) and 80 inquiries and questions asked/comments. Holy Smokes! Thanks to all the fans that are so interested and obsessed with my traveling bowhunting adventures. That sort of fandom and loyalty cant be bought so thanks for that. Ive got a couple more out of state hunts coming up this fall (how great is that for you to look forward to?) be patient. Perhaps take up bowhunting to bide your time while you wait for my next installment. I can help get you started. Just ask. wink

I see by the comments that several elk operations have been listed here as this crack team of internet sleuth tries to crack this case wide open. Please, call them (and future ones that will be listed in this your lengthy investigation) Ask them about me. Use my name if it will help you. Hell, call pretending to be me if it helps. Get to the bottom of this important story. Please call any and all leads discovered here. Ask them. Im worth it. Don’t spare a minute of your time dedicated to me. (again, Im worth it). The passion and interest in all things me is heart warming so thanks again for that.

As an adventure bowhunter that travels around hunting game, It pleases me to see the high degree of interest and passion from the younglings here for this old bowhunter. I don’t have the time you all have to spend at the computer living vicariously through me as this is my busy time of the year as both a traveling bowhunter and the owner of a bowhunting products company and as a bowhunter for my local municipality to help them reduce deer numbers, so sadly (for you) I can’t give you all the attention you demand but never fear, you can stop waving your arms and yelling “please notice me”. I see you but I cant give you the time you would like to spend, interacting with me. You will have to settle with a once weekly drive by/update during fall hunting seasons.

My schedule of hunting trips, planning hunting trips, Urban deer culling with my bow, designing and making bowhunting products for my company and several other bowhunting companies means I can swing by here to grant you an audience perhaps on Sunday evenings if I am free so today is your lucky day. While you are all glued to your computer screens, doing pretend hunting and talking about my adventures, Im out, actually hunting all over the place so please be patient. You will of course be very interested to know that I am working with local municipalities on a nuisance deer reduction program with the soul focus on bowhunters and I will be spending even more time on the home front killing deer with a bow rather than employing sharpshooters. Here is an old nanny I took on Thursday (while you were on the computer talking about my hunting trips)

For those of you with very poor financial situations, you may wish to look for such programs so that you can at least get out hunting once or twice this year. I think it will do you good to get away from the computer and try some fresh air rather than only talking about my bowhunting adventures.

I see a couple guys desperately want to know exactly where I killed that bull (FYI, he’s dead already so you can’t kill him again) but clearly there is a ton of passion and interest and obsession with all things me (I cant say I blame you) so here is a link to exactly where I shot him. You can see the exact spot where the bull was shot so just click the link and all your questions will be answered.

https://i.imgur.com/bTpV5DU.jpg

I look forward to the many many many views and comments from those flowing my bowhunting travels so intently. (we both know you will be eager to comment hoping that I will notice you.) Perhaps 5000 page views and a couple more pages to this thread before I start another thread for an upcoming traveling bowhunting adventure. Just know that I don’t have the time to give you all the attention you demand. Savor these brief moments I can spend with you and count yourself very fortunate.

By the way, I noticed one of the pugs here pretends my whitetail bucks were taken in high fenced or outfitter operations. He (and certainly you) will want to know that is not the case. In fact the largest buck I took last season (164” gross 10 point) was killed on my own private land in WI. I had not seen that buck on camera for 3 years, Id written him off as dead when he showed up in Jan. on my trail cam. I took him the very next day with a heart shot with my bow. But Im ok if you are so impressed with the size of those whitetail that you manufacture that they could only be killed in a high fence operation. That is very flattering so thanks for that. High praise indeed.

I killed The buck on the left on my land in WI last season and the buck on the right at a friends land during another out of state hunt last year.

Oh and I laughed at the pug that manufactured that the big gator I got with the bow was a tame "hand fed" penned gator but that was a wild, free range, fair chase lizard. That guide works with the FL DNR and had tags to remove 80 gators from that potato/corn/bean farm. Thanks for dedicating so much time manufacturing your own reality You entertain me. (the main reason I visit weekly)

Best afield

(P.S. try to take up the sport of hunting and get away from your mom’s basement and her computer) I understand your financial situations don’t allow you to travel the globe on the bowhunting adventures I enjoy all year. I feel sad for you and hope you can correct your dire situation so that you can, someday enjoy hunting everywhere you desire. Keep the faith. Im pulling for you. In the meantime, you have my traveling bowhunting adventures to look forward to. I leave on another out of state hunt in 15 days so you won't have long to wait before you get your next fix.

I will check back in a week or so to see how the elk investigation is progressing. Lets see if you guys devote another thousand posts and a few more pages to me as you scramble to figure out where I was hunting. Chop chop. And remember, I own your emotions and your future replies. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/22/19.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Of course I'm going to follow along here. That's kind of the point of a forum. Like minded individuals posting about things we do. So, in the interest of helping out a (non-financially strapped) individual it looks like a good time was had. Please, as obviously you already know I'm you biggest fan, let me know the outfitter. (Remember my waving hands?? Your biggest fan deserves this)

Last edited by ElmerFudd; 09/22/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Its a rainy Sunday Afternoon so Im out of the woods for now but I did kill this stinker today.

and after a very busy week I thought I would check in on my prediction that most of you would be whining/pissing/moaning/complaining cry

(see both of my earlier predictions for how I can script and manipulate your emotions, your actions/behavior/posts here at my whims within my thread.)

WOW! Can I cause you to do as I wish or what??? Hahahahahah. So easy.

This elk bowhunting adventure is the top post here (as expected and will only grow), closing on 5 pages pages, 4000+ views (meaning Im able to get you to return at my bidding) and 80 inquiries and questions asked/comments. Holy Smokes! Thanks to all the fans that are so interested and obsessed with my traveling bowhunting adventures. That sort of fandom and loyalty cant be bought so thanks for that. Ive got a couple more out of state hunts coming up this fall (how great is that for you to look forward to?) be patient. Perhaps take up bowhunting to bide your time while you wait for my next installment. I can help get you started. Just ask. wink

I see by the comments that several elk operations have been listed here as this crack team of internet sleuth tries to crack this case wide open. Please, call them (and future ones that will be listed in this your lengthy investigation) Ask them about me. Use my name if it will help you. Hell, call pretending to be me if it helps. Get to the bottom of this important story. Please call any and all leads discovered here. Ask them. Im worth it. Don’t spare a minute of your time dedicated to me. (again, Im worth it). The passion and interest in all things me is heart warming so thanks again for that.

As an adventure bowhunter that travels around hunting game, It pleases me to see the high degree of interest and passion from the younglings here for this old bowhunter. I don’t have the time you all have to spend at the computer living vicariously through me as this is my busy time of the year as both a traveling bowhunter and the owner of a bowhunting products company and as a bowhunter for my local municipality to help them reduce deer numbers, so sadly (for you) I can’t give you all the attention you demand but never fear, you can stop waving your arms and yelling “please notice me”. I see you but I cant give you the time you would like to spend, interacting with me. You will have to settle with a once weekly drive by/update during fall hunting seasons.

My schedule of hunting trips, planning hunting trips, Urban deer culling with my bow, designing and making bowhunting products for my company and several other bowhunting companies means I can swing by here to grant you an audience perhaps on Sunday evenings if I am free so today is your lucky day. While you are all glued to your computer screens, doing pretend hunting and talking about my adventures, Im out, actually hunting all over the place so please be patient. You will of course be very interested to know that I am working with local municipalities on a nuisance deer reduction program with the soul focus on bowhunters and I will be spending even more time on the home front killing deer with a bow rather than employing sharpshooters. Here is an old nanny I took on Thursday (while you were on the computer talking about my hunting trips)

For those of you with very poor financial situations, you may wish to look for such programs so that you can at least get out hunting once or twice this year. I think it will do you good to get away from the computer and try some fresh air rather than only talking about my bowhunting adventures.

I see a couple guys desperately want to know exactly where I killed that bull (FYI, he’s dead already so you can’t kill him again) but clearly there is a ton of passion and interest and obsession with all things me (I cant say I blame you) so here is a link to exactly where I shot him. You can see the exact spot where the bull was shot so just click the link and all your questions will be answered.

https://i.imgur.com/bTpV5DU.jpg

I look forward to the many many many views and comments from those flowing my bowhunting travels so intently. (we both know you will be eager to comment hoping that I will notice you.) Perhaps 5000 page views and a couple more pages to this thread before I start another thread for an upcoming traveling bowhunting adventure. Just know that I don’t have the time to give you all the attention you demand. Savor these brief moments I can spend with you and count yourself very fortunate.

By the way, I noticed one of the pugs here pretends my whitetail bucks were taken in high fenced or outfitter operations. He (and certainly you) will want to know that is not the case. In fact the largest buck I took last season (164” gross 10 point) was killed on my own private land in WI. I had not seen that buck on camera for 3 years, Id written him off as dead when he showed up in Jan. on my trail cam. I took him the very next day with a heart shot with my bow. But Im ok if you are so impressed with the size of those whitetail that you manufacture that they could only be killed in a high fence operation. That is very flattering so thanks for that. High praise indeed.

I killed The buck on the left on my land in WI last season and the buck on the right at a friends land during another out of state hunt last year.

Oh and I laughed at the pug that manufactured that the big gator I got with the bow was a tame "hand fed" penned gator but that was a wild, free range, fair chase lizard. That guide works with the FL DNR and had tags to remove 80 gators from that potato/corn/bean farm. Thanks for dedicating so much time manufacturing your own reality You entertain me. (the main reason I visit weekly)

Best afield

(P.S. try to take up the sport of hunting and get away from your mom’s basement and her computer) I understand your financial situations don’t allow you to travel the globe on the bowhunting adventures I enjoy all year. I feel sad for you and hope you can correct your dire situation so that you can, someday enjoy hunting everywhere you desire. Keep the faith. Im pulling for you. In the meantime, you have my traveling bowhunting adventures to look forward to. I leave on another out of state hunt in 15 days so you won't have long to wait before you get your next fix.

I will check back in a week or so to see how the elk investigation is progressing. Lets see if you guys devote another thousand posts and a few more pages to me as you scramble to figure out where I was hunting. Chop chop. And remember, I own your emotions and your future replies. grin

LOL, pete, can you spell "Narcissist?"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"My schedule of hunting trips, planning hunting trips, Urban deer culling with my bow"

Urban deer culling, LOL!!! I think you mean backyard birdfeeder deer shooting.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Such negative comments

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't disparage pete, he worked hard to earn every one.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pete, do you condone publically degrading women and kids? If you dont know more than what youve saw here on the surface from "sharp things", then you have a lot to learn. Did he alteast aend you one of his plastic trinkets in the mail for your loyality?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
kinda work`n on Sharpthings to go on one of his hunts with him. i am just a beginner compared to you dudes i guess ? Grin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've never seen a nonresident Idaho archery elk permit. Could the OP of this thread post a picture of one, preferably one from 2019 that has been notched?
Thanks in advance.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You reckon a tag was required for that hunt?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Last edited by AH64guy; 09/27/19.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
You reckon a tag was required for that hunt?

😎

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
After reading the OPs posts. You have a better chance of seeing Bigfoot or a unicorn 🦄.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Its another rainy late Sunday afternoon/evening so no hunting right now with the rain and high winds and since a week has passed since I manipulated you into adding more pages and another thousand plus views (and you have done my bidding exactly as I have directed youth do) I thought I would check back in to get some entertainment from your pissing, moaning, whining, complaining and pouting and I have to say, I control and own your emotions on a far bigger scale than even I thought possible. You make this too easy for me so thanks for that. I love all the passion and emotion and effort you put into all things me so keep up the good work. (Im worth it). This is the most most viewed thread in the bowhunting area. Having fans like you is great. My last thread ranks second for page views. You guys clearly can't enough me. (I cant blame you)

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...909/1/great-start-to-the-2019-bow-season

Another week and another Bow killed deer for my municipality under our nuisance cull program. I hunt while you spend time on your computer talking about my hunting so ie pleases me to grant you an audience with me on another rainy Sunday. Here is the latest nuisance cull I arrowed. I have a waiting list of families that want venison and since my freezers are full, its good to see the meat go to those that value it. Another double lung and 50 yard crash.

despite the foul weather this weekend I drove up to one of my leases in upstate WI as I am remodeling a bathroom I helped my father install back in 1972 when I was just a little kid. 47 years of hunters using our farmstead as a hunting camp has taken its toll on this half bath so I'm tearing out the plumbing, installing a new toilet, and flooring and fixtures and painting away that Brady Bunch green. I started with the paint.

I managed to get out with my bow on Sat. Afternoon as it was only drizzle but only saw 6 does so no deer were taken off this lease.

But I digress. You guys want to talk elk (and me) and I wont deprive you any longer. I came home early enough to hang the euro mount I did for my bull. I had to relocate 5 other mounts so I need to find wall space for them but progress is being made.

Some of the mounts ended up on another wall but things are getting crowded

I leave in 5 days for another out of state hunt so I may have to move more mounts around should I tag another wall hanger. As a favor to you, I will start another thread for that traveling bowhunting adventure (how exciting is that for you to look forward to?) You are welcome.

I see one of my many fans provided a link to a very long list of Idaho Elk ranches. I don't know if one person is tackling this list or if multiple fans will take portions and will be contacting every one of those operations listed but certainly, call, email, write, visit or whatever you deem necessary to reach out to all of them to ask if I was a client. Please report back here with your findings. (I could tell you what you will find out) but I dont want to spoil your fun and darn it, Im worth all the time you put into getting close to me so I won't rob you of this enjoyment.

Anyway, thanks for making this the most viewed and commented thread in the bowhunting area and thanks again for letting me live rent free between your ears 24/7/365 but do a little something for yourselves now and again, try to get away from talking about me on the computer and try to take up bowhunting. Trust, me you would enjoy actually hunting rather than only living for my traveling adventures.

Toodles for now fans. Im prepping to head east with my bow as I look for another wall hanger. Stay tuned (who am I kidding, I know you will) hahaha. grin grin

Now get cracking and add many more posts and pages to me and this tread. I will check back next week and remember, try to say mean things pretending you have the ability to hurt my feelings. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/29/19.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
laffin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Its another rainy late Sunday afternoon/evening so no hunting right now with the rain and high winds and since a week has passed since I manipulated you into adding more pages and another thousand plus views (and you have done my bidding exactly as I have directed youth do) I thought I would check back in to get some entertainment from your pissing, moaning, whining, complaining and pouting and I have to say, I control and own your emotions on a far bigger scale than even I thought possible. You make this too easy for me so thanks for that. I love all the passion and emotion and effort you put into all things me so keep up the good work. (Im worth it). This is the most most viewed thread in the bowhunting area. Having fans like you is great. My last thread ranks second for page views. You guys clearly can't enough me. (I cant blame you)

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...909/1/great-start-to-the-2019-bow-season

Another week and another Bow killed deer for my municipality under our nuisance cull program. I hunt while you spend time on your computer talking about my hunting so ie pleases me to grant you an audience with me on another rainy Sunday. Here is the latest nuisance cull I arrowed. I have a waiting list of families that want venison and since my freezers are full, its good to see the meat go to those that value it. Another double lung and 50 yard crash.

despite the foul weather this weekend I drove up to one of my leases in upstate WI as I am remodeling a bathroom I helped my father install back in 1972 when I was just a little kid. 47 years of hunters using our farmstead as a hunting camp has taken its toll on this half bath so I'm tearing out the plumbing, installing a new toilet, and flooring and fixtures and painting away that Brady Bunch green. I started with the paint.

I managed to get out with my bow on Sat. Afternoon as it was only drizzle but only saw 6 does so no deer were taken off this lease.

But I digress. You guys want to talk elk (and me) and I wont deprive you any longer. I came home early enough to hang the euro mount I did for my bull. I had to relocate 5 other mounts so I need to find wall space for them but progress is being made.

Some of the mounts ended up on another wall but things are getting crowded

I leave in 5 days for another out of state hunt so I may have to move more mounts around should I tag another wall hanger. As a favor to you, I will start another thread for that traveling bowhunting adventure (how exciting is that for you to look forward to?) You are welcome.

I see one of my many fans provided a link to a very long list of Idaho Elk ranches. I don't know if one person is tackling this list or if multiple fans will take portions and will be contacting every one of those operations listed but certainly, call, email, write, visit or whatever you deem necessary to reach out to all of them to ask if I was a client. Please report back here with your findings. (I could tell you what you will find out) but I dont want to spoil your fun and darn it, Im worth all the time you put into getting close to me so I won't rob you of this enjoyment.

Anyway, thanks for making this the most viewed and commented thread in the bowhunting area and thanks again for letting me live rent free between your ears 24/7/365 but do a little something for yourselves now and again, try to get away from talking about me on the computer and try to take up bowhunting. Trust, me you would enjoy actually hunting rather than only living for my traveling adventures.

Toodles for now fans. Im prepping to head east with my bow as I look for another wall hanger. Stay tuned (who am I kidding, I know you will) hahaha. grin grin

Now get cracking and add many more posts and pages to me and this tread. I will check back next week and remember, try to say mean things pretending you have the ability to hurt my feelings. grin

Translation: No, I'm not going to say where my high-fence hunt took place.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
So where’s the next high fence adventure?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
hey Sharp Things : what time are we leaving on the next out of state bow hunt ? i will be ready and i got my license already too !

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Pete, you may not even need a license. But just don't leave your jar of Nut Balm at home....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I heard pete got a job at the golf course. The golfers were ecstatic, it's hard to find a good ball-washer.......

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
His Adam’s apple is bruised....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
yes and little tommy bent over got liberal pole smoked up his you know what-ski, now it hurts little tommy to sit down.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Okay......

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You don’t see me gurgling on his donker.........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's OK pete, shart things can't see his own balls, so by washing 'em you're doing a public service.

I just think five times a day is excessive.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tom264

nope you got smokepole bent over bah-bah`n like i Colorado sheep

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
pete53 is dull things, they are one and the same person. Nobody sucks cock that hard!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
pete53 is dull things, they are one and the same person. Nobody sucks cock that hard!

except you Wooly Creek and/OR are you still doin the sheep in fence thing with your rubber boots on ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You'd probably pay to see that, wouldncha? Here's the thing though, I'm not trying to get in on a "hunting trip" with Tom, like you are with 'shart. Where y'all headed anyway?

Never mind, stupid question. Broke-dick Mountain, of course.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by smokepole

You'd probably pay to see that, wouldncha? Here's the thing though, I'm not trying to get in on a "hunting trip" with Tom, like you are with 'shart. Where y'all headed anyway?

Never mind, stupid question. Broke-dick Mountain, of course.

nothing needs to be said more i understand your Mount`n time with friends now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey pete, what's the "53" stand for? Is that chromosomes or IQ?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
How many times a day he sucks a mean one....

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I dont think ive seen anyone so universally disliked all over the internet before....

And thats coming from me!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
just Jealousy and some feel they are the pro bowhunters on this site , when the truth is they are just wanna-be`s .

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
just Jealousy and some feel they are the pro bowhunters on this site , when the truth is they are just wanna-be`s .

Pete, read Ejp1234s post right above yours. Maybe, Just maybe, when 98+% of the Internet thinks you intentionally and continually come across as a Prick just for schits and giggles/attention, then just maybe, there is something to it....

For what it's worth, he (Ron) is one of the very few people I have ever seen kicked off of the Fire. That says A lot....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
some like to dish it out but can`t handle it back at them. tuff guy keyboard boys probably all short little dudes with short man syndrome . ankle biters as we call them, but it still comes down to jealousy , i kinda wonder if they are closet Liberals too ? i don`t give a rat`s butt who has or is or has been kicked off they/we all still hunt ,shoot guns -bows whatever and we all should/need to be on the same side ? thats the main reason i stick up for Ron you have a problem with that stick it up your rearend !

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Pete, I really don't give a schit who you stick up for. Even rons avatar suggests that he has no intention of being "on the same side" with anyone. If that's what he wants, why is it any surprise to you or anyone that is what he gets?

Aside from that, anyone that will not own personal responsibility for game law violations, will never gain the respect from other sportsmen.

Two more things, Ranch shooting is still not "hunting", and there is nothing wrong with that... and my rear end is no concern of yours.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
some like to dish it out but can`t handle it back at them. tuff guy keyboard boys probably all short little dudes with short man syndrome . ankle biters as we call them, but it still comes down to jealousy , i kinda wonder if they are closet Liberals too ? i don`t give a rat`s butt who has or is or has been kicked off they/we all still hunt ,shoot guns -bows whatever and we all should/need to be on the same side ? thats the main reason i stick up for Ron you have a problem with that stick it up your rearend !

Yup I am just an ankle biter! So you stick up for guys that knowingly and willingly break the laws? You stick up for POACHERS? Are you a POACHER as well?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Calling people out as "tuff guy keyboard boys" and then telling them to stick it up their rear ends from the safety of your keyboard is ironic, don't you think pete?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i just put some socks and short boots on so my ankles are safe . GRIN

as a friend says bet these type of guys are real quiet in the bar . another GRIN

Last edited by pete53; 10/02/19.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

as a friend says bet these type of guys are real quiet in the bar . another GRIN

Mister tough guy.....Yeah, I'd be the quiet guy in the bar that walks up to the loudmouth overbearing azzhole, and knocks him on his ass without saying a word.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sorry Pete, 1 of you is a boring doofus & it ain't MCH !!!

laugh

Paul.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
continue on boys ! i just made some fresh buttered popcorn and opened a can of soda. but yes very humorous ,i bet Sharp Things is laughing too ? >> now that i got your attention have a great weekend,Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 10/03/19.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
After decades of research I’ve finally found the dumbest [bleep] on the World Wide Web.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dipszchit - you couldn't make a chihuahua shake.

A public service announcement for you, Punctuation Pete - every archery and gun club has "that guy" - the guy that knows it all and couldn't possibly fathom there just might be a handful of others in the universe that could rip his tits off in just about any pursuit or topic he could possibly bring up. The guy that isn't smart enough to recognize the folks turning away when they see him coming is because they can't or do not want to listen to him.

YOU are that guy. You're just too ignorant to read the sign (calling out scenarshooter is proof in and of itself that you do not grasp reality).
And you're a big enough buffoon – just full enough of yourself to seek camaraderie and identify with a fellow narcissist in sharp things.
Birds of a feather – congratulations.

. GRIN
. another GRIN

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Careful Scott, you probably didn't know this, but .......................

i build the first 7mm-08 before anyone ever manufactured rifles or ammo.good luck with yours its a great cartridge,Pete53

grin

Paul.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Careful Scott, you probably didn't know this, but .......................

i build the first 7mm-08 before anyone ever manufactured rifles or ammo.good luck with yours its a great cartridge,Pete53

grin

Ahhh yes, likely used a "Bunx" barrel too.

#tamarackswamps
#powerpoles
#belowzero
#tougherthanwhaleszchit

WWP53D
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
thanks for letting me know that i spelled built wrong "build" hit the wrong key ?

Last edited by pete53; 10/03/19.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

As an adventure bowhunter that travels around hunting game, ..... I don’t have the time you all have to spend at the computer living vicariously through me as this is my busy time of the year as both a traveling bowhunter and the owner of a bowhunting products company ..

I see a couple guys desperately want to know exactly where I killed that bull (FYI, he’s dead already so you can’t kill him again) but clearly there is a ton of passion and interest and obsession with all things me (I cant say I blame you)

This is some of the finest material I've ever seen on the internet. Master deer baiter and highly skilled spike killer, believes all are jealous and want to know exactly where he killed what appears to be a cull class Idaho game farm elk with antlers unworthy as a garden ornament or pile of dog chews.

Last edited by Greenhorn; 10/03/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Appears you killed him in the nick of time – your colostomy bag looks to be filled to capacity.
Was having it emptied for you part of the 8000' wilderness package or was that an additional fee?

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That guy couldn't climb a hill without having a heart attack even if his jowels were strapped down tight for aerodynamics...

- Greg

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Colostomy bag...
Too funny.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I want to know where he was at when they were casting The Hills Have Eyes. He missed his chance to make it big time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Colostomy bag...
Too funny.

Yep, that ain't no bag, it's a set of 36 D man boobs......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through. But of course I am not surprised Mr. Poacher

I"m going on my ...limited archery knowledge... and say he probably got lucky and clipped the artery under the spine on that shot and the bull didn't go very far. thats a WAY high shot that would scare the hell out of me if I saw my arrow hit there for sure. Especially if he was above the animal when he shot.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
believes all are jealous and want to know exactly where he killed what appears to be a cull class Idaho game farm elk with antlers unworthy as a garden ornament or pile of dog chews.

LMFAO! smile smile smile smile

Come on man don't be so hard on dull things! He got him some Pope and Young Bucks, but of course we all know that they were POACHED!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

Appears you killed him in the nick of time – your colostomy bag looks to be filled to capacity.
Was having it emptied for you part of the 8000' wilderness package or was that an additional fee?

No...Pete53 agreed to take care of all his colostomy bag needs, as part of his contract to go to the farm. 😬😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
174 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 2,045 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.