Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please post some more cut and paste, as only you seem to be the only dummy horned up!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...is someone still TRYING to "live" vicariously? Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I rather enjoy Fence Hoppers "lauding" their Stupidity,via the fruition of their "knowledge","experience" and "results". Pardon my having shot more Neverbee's on accident,than you ever will on purpose. Stupidity is a GREAT "equalizer" and makes schit "shine"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Folks who "know" as "much" as you,are never not best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Feel free to extoll 6-lug "virtues",by quantifying COAL "latitude",while mentioning a few words about Ping Pong Balls and how your Retardation "grants" you the inherent "ability" to be smitten. Pull NO punches and go for the throat,with your crossed-eyes and drooling maw. Go knock on the neighbor's door and borrow a camera,so you can Post "your" own pics too. LAUGHING! Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon Facts and Physics,upsetting you so,as you strive to "justify" that Minimum Wage and your "abilities".

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everytime I see that Stick posted, I wonder what happened to make him so angry. I couldn't get that angry if I wanted to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
was that ringman after finding out 'stick don't care much for his new rifle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting marketing decision. One of Pappy's Rules for Cartridge Design is that anything new should either fill a ballistic niche, surpass existing cartridges, or allow a new level of performance in a particular platform (usually ARs or SAs). Thus one doesn't appear to do any of that at present, nor even correct any shortcomings in design or execution of the existing competition like the Creedmoors do. I like the mini Mark Vs pretty well as hunting rifles, but not enough to pony up for one, and suspect that not that many others are either, but Nosler seems to be doing okay with its proprietary line, so maybe that's whats driving the Weatherby idea. I'd have just offered the PRCs in a Vanguard and called it done. I suppose those 5-pound rifles will be a draw to some, but that could've been done with existing rounds. If nothing else, a few lucky gunwriters should get some nice hunting trips out of this.

If this thing sells, I wonder if the PRC crowd will wail and gnash their teeth like the 6.5 Swede/.260 crowd does.😛

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

The less you STUPID Fhuqk's "know"...the "better" everything is.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 19352012
Everytime I see that Stick posted, I wonder what happened to make him so angry. I couldn't get that angry if I wanted to.

She do get angry at weatherby!!! 🤣🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

The less you STUPID Fhuqk's "know"...the "better" everything is.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!...............
....................Well thank you Stick for your wonderful and EXTREMELY detailed reasoning that FULLY described your dislike of the Weatherby 6 lugged action......I won't be looking to either sell or trade my 9 lug MK5 Accumark anytime soon. Seems that 9 lugs are better than 6..................

And I will continue to enjoy my ""NEVERBEE" MK5 with its 9 lug action of course. Of which no doubt you find as detestable as the 6 lugger????.......LOL>>>LOL....

Another question for ya Stick.....In noticing your above quote which says....."The less you STUPID Fhuqks "know" the "better" everything is.".......Unquote........Well if it is your concern that we all know less making everything better, then why do you continue to post your wonderful comments that exude your well detailed knowledge and expertise????.....Why post anything at all? Afterall, the less we know the "BETTER" everything is,,, right?...............Ok then! Using your analogy, then that should mean that we stupid folk should not be reading anymore of your posts, therefore requiring that you no longer make any posts???................Better to keep us all stupid right?.........Ok then. Then do not post anymore because you will be doing the rest of us a great favor by keeping us stupid........................

Had yer Jack Daniels this morning????.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image]

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I wonder if they are inflating their own capacity as much as they are the 264 WM and 26 nosler. If so, would put the rpm 76-77 ish.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Whelen - where did that screenshot come from? The 6.5/284 and prc numbers are even worse - they are off by more than 10% (16% for the norma!) Was that something weatherby put out or some secondary “publication”?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It came from Shooting Times.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
It came from Shooting Times.

Wonder if those were their actual measurements. There are some “interesting” capacities in that list.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (12344mag, 163bc, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,018 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,195
Posts18,465,894
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.