Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Full story: LINK

"I hate science, evidently, because I’m woke to the manifest truth about what the leftist elite currently calls “climate change." It is the second most staggering fraud ever perpetrated upon the American people after the media’s promotion of the unstoppable candidacy of Beto (who is a furry). Like some suckers still do, I once believed that “science” was a rigorous process where you tested theories and revised those theories in response to objective evidence. But in today’s shabby practice, “science” is just a package of self-serving lies buttressing the transnational liberal elite’s preferred narrative. Our alleged betters hope that labeling their propaganda “science” will science-shame you into silence about what everyone knows is a scam.

Nah. “Climate change” is a hoax. Come arrest me for felony denial..."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the 8 balls think carbon emissions are key the best response would be to curtail trade with China and India. 100% curtailed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Well said.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Crazy stuff.

It really shows you how full of bullshit that the liberals are.

Schit canning China would provide jobs....probably a bunch of UNION jobs that the commies love.

We could manufacture responsibily, make the world a better place and so on.

But no! They want the China negotiations to fail....and open borders to cut wages.

When did Conservatives become more concerned with the environment and wages for the working class than the Liberals?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Termites eh?

Well termites like wood.....so if we get rid of all the lumber and trees.......Bingo! No more termites.

Problem solved.

Next!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"Science" has been used as a political football for many years. If you're a "scientist" and you want any funding you'd better play ball with the right people or you'll loose it. Our major philanthropical institutions were taken over by liberal extremists long ago. Our major corporations lobby arms are liberal and money talks. Money is what corrupts politics It's what corrupts Washington and what robs us of our culture. Money is what is driving the "climate change" debate and when they loose that debate they'll just change the name and start it all over. It'll never end and they'll never submit.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Great article. I have forwarded it to most of my left leaning friends and can't wait for their ridiculous responses!

This will be fun!!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I guess the trees are really getting pissed because humans are cutting back on carbon.

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Climate change is all about control. The liberals want to control everything you do plus what you think. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by elkcountry
Great article. I have forwarded it to most of my left leaning friends and can't wait for their ridiculous responses!

This will be fun!!

Elk Country

I doubt most of them read it. Facts can be so disturbing - why go there?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Science has become the new religion of secularists and atheists. It is now a faith-based religion. Evidence doesn't matter. Either you are one of the "faithful", or you aren't.

I learned nearly two decades ago while attempting to get a Master's in psychology that "science" was weaponized during WW2, and that after the war, it was used to push various social agendas. The "climate change" narrative is just another in a long series of scientific frauds perpetuated by scumbags and [bleep]. Funnily enough, most of those scumbags and [bleep] used to be on the other side of the political spectrum. Think Military-Industrial Complex. Including and especially NASA. I'm looking at you, Mr. Raab.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Termites eh?

Well termites like wood.....so if we get rid of all the lumber and trees.......Bingo! No more termites.

Problem solved.

Next!

Nah, they will consume anything containing cellulose. I've seen paper, cardboard, drywall backing, books and even money ravaged by termites. Pretty cool actually.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
You may look at me as long and as hard as you like, H&S. I have no agenda to hide. I'm firmly on the side of real science, not the air quotes kind.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Damn I thought it was cows?

Hells yes chop down the forests, kill the termites, bring in the prairies and cows. LONG LIVE THE HAMBURGER!

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I always get a kick out of the blatant hypocrisy of the climate change / save the earth protestors from seeing the huge areas of trash, human feces and assorted debris they leave behind after their big demonstrations are over for someone else to clean up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That was a good read. spot on. Thanks for posting Rocky.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes a good piece. Clearly CC is shielding the ultimate goal found within the goals of the Agenda 21 world plan.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Full story: LINK

"I hate science, evidently, because I’m woke to the manifest truth about what the leftist elite currently calls “climate change." It is the second most staggering fraud ever perpetrated upon the American people after the media’s promotion of the unstoppable candidacy of Beto (who is a furry). Like some suckers still do, I once believed that “science” was a rigorous process where you tested theories and revised those theories in response to objective evidence. But in today’s shabby practice, “science” is just a package of self-serving lies buttressing the transnational liberal elite’s preferred narrative. Our alleged betters hope that labeling their propaganda “science” will science-shame you into silence about what everyone knows is a scam.

Nah. “Climate change” is a hoax. Come arrest me for felony denial..."

I hear you, Rocky. I grew up viewing true science as an almost pragmatic religion. ( I started college as an Anthropology major purist. smile ).

Sadly, we've come a long way from that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,129
Posts18,464,657
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.