Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anyone live in these states have any idea if they will support Trump or not?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have always wondered why those great lakes states all support the commie lib. minnesota is the only state to never vote for Reagan

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mostly union states.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Mostly union states.

Those dudes are either dying out or their replacements were Trumpsters. Trump won Macomb County, MI by 11 points. That is why he won the state. Macomb County is ground zero for union households in MI.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They are all working and industry is coming back so I can't see why they wouldn't support trump...they may at the union meetings still pound the democrat drum but when the curtain closes they may just vote Trump...
I worked both Union and non Union as a welder...republicans always created more work and I made more money...never went back to the unions...

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Pa is a toss up, depends how many gimme dats are motivated to go to the polls. Most of state is solid red except for the big cities....Philly and Pittsburg and their immediate suburbs, lots of dindus and wealthy white guilt liberals in those areas. The sheer numbers there do a good job cancelling out the rest of the states tallies.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
the biggest population area in Minnesota is the twin cities liberals,illegals and welfare take that area out or that county and the rest of the state of Minnesota votes Republican always.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Michigan run by muslins now?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Pa is a toss up, depends how many gimme dats are motivated to go to the polls. Most of state is solid red except for the big cities....Philly and Pittsburg and their immediate suburbs, lots of dindus and wealthy white guilt liberals in those areas. The sheer numbers there do a good job cancelling out the rest of the states tallies.

Pa still has union remnants, and enough people with their hand out, that the idiots can't be trusted. Its embarrassing.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I can tell you that rural Pa is nothing but Trump. Flags, home made signs ect. And anyone I talk to here is Pro Trump.

Don't gobble at me
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The problem with pennsylvania is too many on the public dole in the cities. Pittsburgh in particular. And we know that there is no voter fraud in places like that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly, and I hope I'm wrong, but I think that Trump is in trouble in Wisconsin. The wife and her friends are left leaning liberals, so I get a daily dose of MSNBC Morning Joe and Rachael Maddow programming and women speak about what's wrong with the current administration. Women vote in larger numbers than men do and if for no other reason lots of them will vote with Elizabeth Warren and her party. The wife did a lot of campaign calling ahead of the last election and was real frustrated when she heard that lots of people stated that they didn't like either one of the candidates, so they weren't going to vote at all and she interpreted that to mean it was going to be a higher percentage vote for Trump. Bernie running as an independent further diluted the democratic vote in favor of the Republican party. She went out and bought the 472 page Mueller Report and has it ear marked with post it notes to help her with her collusion viewpoint. It is like sleeping with the enemy, but it does give me a window into what might be going on here. Trump didn't win Wisconsin by that much last election and he might not get it at all next election. Color me worried.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton. Unfortunately these three rat holes pretty much determine how PA votes, and the democratic candidate always has a 10% lead built in.
As Fullfan said, rural PA is 85% or more conservative. We all work, we all own guns, most of us hunt, everyone I know thinks Trump is heaven sent.
But nearly all the precincts in Philadelphia have 150% voter turnout ( confused ) with 100% of the votes going democrat!
Add in the dindus in Pittsburgh and Scranton and there's your 10% lead.
HiLIARy Klinton was by far one of the dirtiest criminals and lousiest candidates ever to run for office. An awful lot of liberals stayed home rather than vote for her. We conservatives were motivated by the projected SCOTUS picks coming up, so we had a fairly good turnout.
This time around I'm worried that the liberals will turn out and the conservatives not. If that happens it's game over.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton. Unfortunately these three rat holes pretty much determine how PA votes, and the democratic candidate always has a 10% lead built in.
As Fullfan said, rural PA is 85% or more conservative. We all work, we all own guns, most of us hunt, everyone I know thinks Trump is heaven sent.
But nearly all the precincts in Philadelphia have 150% voter turnout ( confused ) with 100% of the votes going democrat!
Add in the dindus in Pittsburgh and Scranton and there's your 10% lead.
HiLIARy Klinton was by far one of the dirtiest criminals and lousiest candidates ever to run for office. An awful lot of liberals stayed home rather than vote for her. We conservatives were motivated by the projected SCOTUS picks coming up, so we had a fairly good turnout.
This time around I'm worried that the liberals will turn out and the conservatives not. If that happens it's game over.
7mm

I have to agree , turnout by conseratives will be crucial !

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Windfall
Honestly, and I hope I'm wrong, but I think that Trump is in trouble in Wisconsin. The wife and her friends are left leaning liberals, so I get a daily dose of MSNBC Morning Joe and Rachael Maddow programming and women speak about what's wrong with the current administration. Women vote in larger numbers than men do and if for no other reason lots of them will vote with Elizabeth Warren and her party. The wife did a lot of campaign calling ahead of the last election and was real frustrated when she heard that lots of people stated that they didn't like either one of the candidates, so they weren't going to vote at all and she interpreted that to mean it was going to be a higher percentage vote for Trump. Bernie running as an independent further diluted the democratic vote in favor of the Republican party. She went out and bought the 472 page Mueller Report and has it ear marked with post it notes to help her with her collusion viewpoint. It is like sleeping with the enemy, but it does give me a window into what might be going on here. Trump didn't win Wisconsin by that much last election and he might not get it at all next election. Color me worried.

Barring unforeseen detours...Trump is headed for a Reagan sized rerun. You may have to put your wife and friends on some sort of suicide watch.
Tell her that bowsinger recommends booze in reasonably amounts. That helped a lot when Carter and Obama were elected...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pray for rain on election day, that'll keep most of the urbanites home in PA.

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed-unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by rickt300
Mostly union states.

Those dudes are either dying out or their replacements were Trumpsters. Trump won Macomb County, MI by 11 points. That is why he won the state. Macomb County is ground zero for union households in MI.

Bingo!

As the unions die so does the commies stranglehold.

I know several union members, they are 100% in Trumps camp.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I had hope that Trump was ok in WI until we (not me ) elected a dem as governor . I hope that he does not undo all that Walker did.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Windfall

That you are married to a liberal, that has liberal friends, is what you should be worried about, for God's sake you can teach a dog to sh~t outside in under a week, how long have you been unable to teach your wife the realities of nor sh~tting where your eatting ? whistle

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jimmy, you beat me to saying the obvious. Hasbeen

Last edited by hasbeen1945; 09/14/19.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,722 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,550
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.