Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Glad to hear it's still localized. Still going to pray here.

Ed

+1

Me too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Praying for you.
Keep us in your loop, we'll keep praying for you.

This^^^

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prayers sent.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fgold767
Finally got a "good " phone call....surgeon just called and wants to see me tomorrow...PET scan yesterday
results showed no other spots other than the original breast cancer. Told him he could cut today if he wanted to but he is doing surgery on others today. So thanks for all the prayers and kind thoughts....seems like they worked. God is good!
Now keep in mind it could happen to you.....or others in your family ....don't say to yourself like I did: it will go away...maybe yes, maybe no.....

Thank you God.

Ain't no seems Brother! Amen.

Cancer got it's ass kicked once again, it's a good day.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Well someone shot my optimism full of holes yesterday...that someone was my oncologist with the news that he finally got the last of the tests back...the hormone tests...and they were NOT good. So my choice(?) is either chemo first NOW or surgery NOW AND chemo later...either way I am not getting out of chemo....and radiation later. I kinda want this stuff out but the DR's are thinking chemo first is the thing to do.....but all the testing is done with it on women and there is not enough on men to really know...sooooooo......
at this point I just don't know which evil I want....I was really pumped the other day thinking in 4-6 weeks all this would be over and life would be back to 'normal'.....guess that is not going to happen.
Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I really appreciate them.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry to hear this. God bless. Prayers sent.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
how close are you to Duke UMC ?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
My prayers go out to you. I know what you are going through. I have been through it with wife. Cancer Sucks. Now you are going to be dealing with the medical oncology / cancer business. And trust me, it is a business.

I am not suggesting that you disregard what your doctors are suggesting. But what I am suggesting is that you might want to investigate adjunctive and complimentary treatments that have a basis in medical science. Here is a starting point that involves a guy by the name of Joe Tippens:

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/

https://www.wellness-speaks.com/episode-040-wellness-speaks-with-joe-tippens-about-his-cancer-story/

PLEASE take the time to read his blog / follow up on the medical research sources he has listed (which are from prestigious publications) and listen to the pod cast interview of Joe.

If you want to discuss this further, please contact me privately.

Best of luck to you!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
will do

Defend the Constitution
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
The fun starts tomorrow. Short surgery to install chemo port in upper left chest. Seems the final hormone report came back a big surprise...Dr called it HR 2 Positive which means chemo NOW for 6 cycles , one every 3 weeks...then surgery and a month after that radiation every day for 2-3-4 weeks (?)....don't remember how many that Dr said...no matter that will start next year. Hang boys the ride is gonna get rough!
Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wishing you all the best. Stay positive. Prayers will continue.

Bob

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Prayers from Rowan for a fellow Carolinian. Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fgold, I've been following this and praying for you daily, and that will continue.. It can be difficult enough to have such a surprise diagnosis and try to figure out how you will deal with the consequences. But, to get a rather positive report after the PET and then - shortly thereafter - to be told that another reading shows significantly greater threat and the need for much more invasive treatment - that can hit a fellow hard. Don't become discouraged - you are still fighting the same battle but just with newer and better info about your enemy, and with different weapons. You are up to this and can beat the disease. Trust your fighting spirit, your doctors and God. Holding you up to our God.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fgold767
The fun starts tomorrow. Short surgery to install chemo port in upper left chest. Seems the final hormone report came back a big surprise...Dr called it HR 2 Positive which means chemo NOW for 6 cycles , one every 3 weeks...then surgery and a month after that radiation every day for 2-3-4 weeks (?)....don't remember how many that Dr said...no matter that will start next year. Hang boys the ride is gonna get rough!
Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

You can do this, kick it's ass Bro!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just saw this thread. Praying for you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is terrible news. We pray for your recovery. Hang in there.

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Well guys...tomorrow is chemo day...had lots of advice....and scare stories...just gonna roll with it. The journey is about to begin. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers for it to kick cancers butt and that you'll tolerate the treatment well.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All difficult journeys have an end. Keep your eye confidently on the day the treatments are over and the cancer is gone. You will be in our household prayers. Ward

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 13 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 771 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.