Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
My guess would be that the “puppet masters” that control the DemoRat party have told him to dial it down.

They well know that screaming gun confiscation is an ELECTION KILLER for their Party.

Probably right but I'm thinking it's to late, cats already out of the bag!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My guess would be that the “puppet masters” that control the DemoRat party have told him to dial it down.

They well know that screaming gun confiscation is an ELECTION KILLER for their Party.

Probably right but I'm thinking it's to late, cats already out of the bag!

I hope you are right!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
they're positioning for 2024. they don't have crap for 2020, and they know it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing that will be confiscated are votes from those that think it could actually happen.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Like I mentioned in another thread, there no way in hell Beto will be the DemoRat Nominee in 2020. Or any other year for that matter.

And by screaming gun control and confiscation, he’ll never hold a seat in the TX House or Senate. Ever.

Al Green
Sheila Jackson Lee
Joaquin Castro

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
During the Obama years, the Democrats controlled both houses and the WH.
They even had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

What firearms legislation did the Democrats pass during those years?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"If surrendering these guns makes us safe, I'm willing to give mine up," said some unnamed Texas sportsman.

If they accept that premise, then upon surrendering their AR's and AKs, they should also report to a clinic for testicle removal. After all, rape is a serious problem in America, too. Think how many rapes we could prevent by a mandatory testicle buy back law.

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Switch
Beto has modified his stance and the AR 15 buy back program. He still backs a mandatory bay back program, but says there will no door to door confiscation. He just expects the public to "obey the law". What a moron, guess the criminals with comply also!

\
Why doesn't he expect to have murders comply with the law? Think we've seen the last of him!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dingbat is on Meet the Press spouting more GC. Says he’s talked to republicans who are happy to give up their guns of war.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We knew what the Democrats always wanted. We said it many times.

And now they (Beto) actually said it.

Good!

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Beto has modified his stance and the AR 15 buy back program. He still backs a mandatory bay back program, but says there will no door to door confiscation. He just expects the public to "obey the law". What a moron, guess the criminals with comply also!

He says people in Arkansas told him at a gun show they will willingly give up their AR-15s to be destroyed. That they don't need them. Is Beto lying or are southern becoming like New Englanders. No I bet Beto is lying.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This schlom needs to spend more time growing some genitalia and less time dreaming about gun confiscation.

Last edited by local_dirt; 09/15/19.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think we should make sure there is a microphone in front of Puto O'Puke at all times. The more he talks, the better it gets, and folks should know what an imbecile he is.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
"At publishing times, O'Rourke's pro-gun control comments had caused his number of supporters to get cut in half, leaving him with just one."

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Isn't the name suppose to be BEATO?

I've heard it was his nickname from High School...

he got it because he was constantly being sent to the principal's office...

after the coaches caught him beating off in the bathroom stalls, which watching all the rest of the boys
coming out of the showers, thru the cracks of the stall....

he's a democRAT and in support of gay rights...
so IT HAS TO BE TRUE...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
During the Obama years, the Democrats controlled both houses and the WH.
They even had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

What firearms legislation did the Democrats pass during those years?

They did not have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. They had to use a nuclear option to declare Obama care "deemed passed", without ever voting on it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 16bore
Dingbat is on Meet the Press spouting more GC. Says he’s talked to republicans who are happy to give up their guns of war.

yeah, and in my dreams I also dream about young Suzanne Somers or Morgan Fairchild, telling me they WANT me.. Right NOW..

I dream about that... BEATO dreams about stuff like Republicans who are HAPPY to give up their guns .... of war... ( Snicker)...

anyone ever think about gluing BEATO's ;lips and then sticking them to Joe Biden's AsS?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

He says people in Arkansas told him at a gun show they will willingly give up their AR-15s to be destroyed. That they don't need them. Is Beto lying or are southern becoming like New Englanders. No I bet Beto is lying.

How dumb does he think we are?

Anyone at a gun show could "willingly give up their AR15s" merely by selling them at said gun show. Duh!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 69 invisible), 3,101 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.