Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Was at Noey's Pub with some fudge packer fans and had a great burger, basket of cheddar nuggets and several drinks. $22.50 + tip

Went to the pickle wiggle for bread and then to the car wash.

Kid running the car wash (which shall remain nameless due to the schidtheads on the left who would boycott) sees the MAGA hat on the passenger seat and says "I like your hat." Kid can't even be in college yet. This is in the reddest county in Wisconsin, Washington County. Even with that in mind, the schools can't indoctrinate them all.

I. Love. Wisconsin. Even if there's badger fans and people who still watch the NFL. Don't regret moving here for a second.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At our son’s home opener football game Friday night I was amused by the number of kids wearing MAGA hats and Trump shirts. No retribution from the teachers because they’re by and large Trump supporters themselves.

Between the kids wearing camo, MAGA hats, Wranglers and Romeos I love our little community.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Went to a Trump rally...couldnt get in of course, wayyyyy to many people showed up at the venue, but there were a ton of MAGA hats on kids of all ages, vocations and colors. It was heartwarming.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MAGA !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm still looking for a bumper sticker that says "Go Ahead- - - -MAGA My Day!" I guess I'll just have to make my own!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This would be my choice for best Trump bumper sticker ever:

[Linked Image]

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO. 👍👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
hopefully the USA people will under stand what it happing to this country and stop all of this stupid crapp

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife got me a "President Trump 2020" hat for a present, I wear it proudly. Have had several compliments from total strangers. Not at all worried about complaints from some pantywaist snowflake.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was watching a movie the other day and Steve Buscemi had a maga hat on except it said "Make America White Again"

If they sold that hat, I'd buy it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was watching a movie the other day and Steve Buscemi had a maga hat on except it said "Make America White Again"

If they sold that hat, I'd buy it

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I hear that a few times a week. Last time was the young lady working in the mall deli.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]24 hour bp service stations

I wear it everywhere except dove hunting, even when going through THE WALL to check the irrigation water pumps on the Rio Grande, armed of course.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]dignified male names

I dont think the wets would like my cap.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wear my Red Trump hat everywhere I go. I have yet to have anyone, criticize, attack or puke out negative comments.

I have had several "Nice Hat" comments. The last young man that said "Nice hat" asked where I got it. I said, "here take mine. I have more at home".

I was at a family gathering last week. Union Democrats galore. I of course wore my red Trump hat.

One of my Union relatives came up to me and said 'I like the hat". I said, you like the man and the Message too, or just the hat". "Both" he said, "too bad I can't vote for him". IDIOTS

Last edited by steve4102; 09/15/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My wife found this on the internet a few weeks ago.....she bought two, just to make sure one is still “look’n good” when the election date gets here! I think that it’s a great addition to the Gadsden Flag. wink I don’t think the neighbors are confused about where we stand! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

One of my Union relatives came up to me and said 'I like the hat". I said, you like the man and the Message too, or just the hat". "Both" he said, "too bad I can't vote for him". IDIOTS

It's beyond comprehension, isn't it? The "mentality" is an enigma.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
This would be my choice for best Trump bumper sticker ever:

[Linked Image]

A printout of this was on my fridge during the '16 election season. Didn't leave the fridge until I moved back to the midwest in 2017.

EDIT: Sad what happened to Milo Yiannopolous. Think his twitter feed was where I found this meme. I am not on twitter, but am savvy enough to realize you don't need to be a member to see tweets. Sad what happened to Milo. He was and is brilliant.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 09/15/19.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I wear it wherever people are not preparing my food.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by memtb
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My wife found this on the internet a few weeks ago.....she bought two, just to make sure one is still “look’n good” when the election date gets here! I think that it’s a great addition to the Gadsden Flag. wink I don’t think the neighbors are confused about where we stand! memtb

Flags arranged correctly. Nice.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At our son’s home opener football game Friday night I was amused by the number of kids wearing MAGA hats and Trump shirts. No retribution from the teachers because they’re by and large Trump supporters themselves.

Between the kids wearing camo, MAGA hats, Wranglers and Romeos I love our little community.

I'll add one regret to my leaving WA. Not meeting you and a couple other members from the wet side. You ever find yourself in these parts look me up.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.