Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Looks like his femoral artery was nicked by a bullet.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The off duty officer, overall, did a great job.....especially, considering his injuries! I’d like to know his background.....possibly a combat veteran! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by memtb
The off duty officer, overall, did a great job.....especially, considering his injuries! I’d like to know his background.....possibly a combat veteran! memtb

I agree! His reaction time was incredibly fast and he charged forward firing his weapon. He did a GREAT job and I hope he recovered fully.

I didn’t listen to the audio because I’m watching football but what was the final disposition of all involved, did they say what happened to the brave off duty cop and the scumbags he dumped?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I agree! His reaction time was incredibly fast and he charged forward firing his weapon. He did a GREAT job and I hope he recovered fully.

I didn’t listen to the audio because I’m watching football but what was the final disposition of all involved, did they say what happened to the brave off duty cop and the scumbags he dumped?

Officer lived. One scumbag died.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good job

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love a happy ending.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
TRH.....thanks. I’m damn glad that the officer lived but I’m saddened that the other scumbag didn’t succumb to his injuries. 1 out of 2 ain’t bad but it’s just a start. There are literally millions in this country that deserve the same ending as the dead robber, they need to experience ultra violence (an nod to A Clockwork Orange) and feel themselves bleed out knowing that their next labored breath will be their last. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
TRH.....thanks. I’m damn glad that the officer lived but I’m saddened that the other scumbag didn’t succumb to his injuries. 1 out of 2 ain’t bad but it’s just a start. There are literally millions in this country that deserve the same ending as the dead robber, they need to experience ultra violence (an nod to A Clockwork Orange) and feel themselves bleed out knowing that their next labored breath will be their last. 👍

That is so radical.....I had to look to see if it was my post! Obviously, I agree! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn. Put the phone down...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.....possibly a combat veteran! memtb

or just your regular state military police in Brazil.

They be the ones that do the everyday 'coal face' work ..or patrolling the concrete jungle,

..with the civil police doing the post incident investigation process.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That guy's lucky he didn't bleed out. A person can't lose blood like that for very long at *all*.

One of the neighborhood kids made a crude cannon out of a piece of pipe way back,...was using powder from firecrackers to shoot it.

It exploded and cut the big artery in his leg while he was home alone. They found him with a tourniquet that he had attempted to tie his upper leg off with.

Apparently, he bled out before he could get it tight enough.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There have been a lot of useful gunfight videos coming out of Brazil that have been analyzed by ASP. Training and awareness are imperative. I don't understand what people find so difficult about having their "passive radar" turned on when out and about.
Also having gone through an active shooter course a couple years ago, I learned the value of having a blowout kit on you which was integrated into the training. I now carry a TQ on me on duty and when traveling. I also have authentic Israeli bandages for real-world use and Chinese knock-offs for training.

Can't argue with that.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, didnt look like anyone was in a rush to help him. It would have been interesting to see how he cut the bleeding. That's a hard job with a belt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I think everyone should have one of these in their auto. I'd hate to see a kid in a car wreck bleed out with a leg or arm injury.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These videos are a whole lot more enjoyable when we don't have to have some talking head lead us thru them and just watch the video.
Thanks TRH but I have seen the video without John, it's much better

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I've read of his extensive CV, John the video man has spent years at one school or another
but never bothered to persue street job experience where you actually face mOfo assailants with guns.

For all we know he may be no better than a highly awarded Broward deputy.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starman
From what I've read of his extensive CV, John the video man has spent years at one school or another
but never bothered to persue street job experience where you actually face mOfo assailants with guns.

An MC / host for the vids.

Breaks them down for the masses.

What's the problem, chester?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who said there's a problem?

but Some folks might like to know he's only ever been to school, lest you don't like folks knowing that.

That Brazilian cop in the video has exp. more real life schitt than classroom laser pointer John boy ever will.
and we know he's pretty sharp and good to go even with a phone in his hand.. grin

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty dramatic footage!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, Anaconda, 6MMWASP, 6 invisible), 1,609 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.