Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Jefe,

Where is the member friend/follow list located now? The new graphics are a nice touch, but I can’t find the ez button to members I follow.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB4 (EMPTY)

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Found it...Thanks Rick for the PM with detailed instructions outlining how to use the new features. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No prob. I just put down my shotgun in the middle of this afternoon's dove shoot, picked up my laptop which was sitting right next to me in case I needed to PM, and fired off the instructions. smile

Seriously, every once in a while an upgrade is just necessary. I can only put it off for so long. I am learning the new look and functionality along with everyone else, so it may be me asking you questions here pretty soon.

So please, take your laptop to your stand and ... grin

I bet we find some improvements here pretty soon. Rumors are that pics are much better handled in this version. We'll see.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where do I find my old posts?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Click on your name in one of your posts then "Forum Posts." Or click on your name in upper right corner next to where you can change your mood emoticon. Where it shows the number of posts you've made, click on that.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks - all of this is too much for an old fart who isn't that bright to begin with. blush

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Click on your name in one of your posts then "Forum Posts." Or click on your name in upper right corner next to where you can change your mood emoticon. Where it shows the number of posts you've made, click on that.

So a person now has to go look for an old post instead of the drop down menu of the old system that went right to it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LIKE button?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

So a person now has to go look for an old post instead of the drop down menu of the old system that went right to it?

I'm not following you. If you click on your name in the upper right corner, the drop down menu is the same as the old "My Stuff" drop down if that's what you're asking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
LIKE button?

Yes, now what are you going to do with it?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LIKE button?

It’s for that gay ass Facebook Bullschitt 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/15/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I'm not following you. If you click on your name in the upper right corner, the drop down menu is the same as the old "My Stuff" drop down if that's what you're asking.

If it has "My Posts" I am not seeing it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's the number under your name in the top right corner. If you hover on it it will say Your Posts. The number to the right is "Your Messages." All they did was change the position of My Stuff to the top right, and changed up the menu a little bit. All the functionality (plus) is still there.

I am working my way through it myself, but so far it seems like just another software upgrade with some minor changes.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does everyone not have this arrow on the bottom right that replaces the TOP function?

[Linked Image]

Attached Images
screensho_2019.jpg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And, iPhone screenshot of arrow.

Piece of cake attaching pics from iPhone now too.

Attached Images
344C84D2-25A6-474D-9436-90D583210455.png

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickBin
And, iPhone screenshot of arrow.

Piece of cake attaching pics from iPhone now too.

Yes it is. Thanks Rick !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

It's the number under your name in the top right corner. If you hover on it it will say Your Posts. The number to the right is "Your Messages." All they did was change the position of My Stuff to the top right, and changed up the menu a little bit. All the functionality (plus) is still there.

I am working my way through it myself, but so far it seems like just another software upgrade with some minor changes.

Got it. Thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does everyone not have this arrow on the bottom right that replaces the TOP function?

[Linked Image]

It shows up for me on some pages. It will be on the page that shows all the forums, and on the page that shows all the threads in an individual forum, but not there when I open an individual thread. However, when it does show it's in the diagonal corner from yours- top left, which does no good.

ETA- same on PC with Windows 10 and phone with Android. Both using Firefox.

Last edited by Whttail_in_MT; 09/16/19.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
LIKE button?

Lighten up Francis! You ain't getting it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rick,
You’ve gone too fûck’n far...And too Politically Correct!

Why did you bust the û ü ù capability for spelling one of the most used words that has forever had a place in spoken and written languages?

Please redeem yourself by allowing this secret key stroke to be used.

GFY 😬😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
114 members (32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 338reddog, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 703 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

ROW 1
ROW 2
Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
ROW 3
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
TD RANDOM