Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
fburgtx Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Let Israel and Saudi get together and go kick Iran’s ass. They could then have “Middle East Peace”, and leave us out of it.

And fence all the “refugees” out of Europe and the US/Canada, and tell those folks to deal with the consequences of their beliefs.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nobody said I was for perpetual war. Nobody said I agree with the policies that got us there or kept us there. I do not agree with strict isolationism. That is ostrich head in the sand stuff.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Let Israel and Saudi get together and go kick Iran’s ass. They could then have “Middle East Peace”, and leave us out of it.

And the deep state cabal would be waxing, rather than waining.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

That's because the truth isn't complicated. Israel has been trying to get America at war against Iran for decades. Consequently, every thing that happens in the Middle East gets blamed on Iran.

The simple fact is, Saudi Arabia has been conducting a low level extermination in Yemen with American weapons.

Yemen is dirt poor. Saudi Arabia is stinking rich.

The strong are going to dominate the weak in the Middle East and elsewhere. But it makes America a pariah in the eyes of the world to supply weaponry to Saudi Arabia in order for them to destroy their dirt poor next door neighbors.

In a world where America wants respect, it would be clamping down on Saudi Arabia for its actions in Yemen. Not selling them weapons to carry out their carnage.

,...and Iran has nothing to do with any of it. That's just the propaganda machine trying to get America in another war in the Middle East.

Took you long enough to blame the jews ( a very small part of the equation)

A history lesson for you:
1. The US pressured the Brits to get out of that area and let the arabs own/manage the oil
2.The strong are going to dominate the weak? if that is the case, why don't WE own all that oil
3.Yemen is a rathole of islamic kooks, trying to fugg things up in Saudi. if the corrupt saudi monarchy goes tits up guess what we'll have? (hint another post Shah Iran and we fugged that up too)
4. If we want respect we need to stop acting like a bunch of righteous, naive pussies and do what benefits US, but we'll never do that.
5. If you think Iran has nothing to do with any of this, you are more ignorant than I ever imagined.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I can’t read the article due to my ad blocker. Are there pictures of pretty Mrs Tulsi for Bris to look at?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Nobody said I was for perpetual war. Nobody said I agree with the policies that got us there or kept us there. I do not agree with strict isolationism. That is ostrich head in the sand stuff.

"Isolationism" is a word that is used by the deep state to push back against anyone who doesn't think that the American military should be under the thumb of the deep state and engaged in perpetual war on the deep state's behalf.

Any American citizen who parrots the charge of "isolationism" is an unwitting tool of the deep state,...and is ignorant of the entire situation that led up to the use of the term.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

That's because the truth isn't complicated. Israel has been trying to get America at war against Iran for decades. Consequently, every thing that happens in the Middle East gets blamed on Iran.

The simple fact is, Saudi Arabia has been conducting a low level extermination in Yemen with American weapons.

The strong are going to dominate the weak in the Middle East and elsewhere. But it makes America a pariah in the eyes of the world to supply weaponry to Saudi Arabia in order for them to destroy their dirt poor next door neighbors.

In a world where America wants respect, it would be clamping down on Saudi Arabia for its actions in Yemen. Not selling them weapons to carry out their carnage.

,...and Iran has nothing to do with any of it. That's just the propaganda machine trying to get America in another war in the Middle East.

3.Yemen is a rathole of islamic kooks, trying to fugg things up in Saudi. if the corrupt saudi monarchy goes tits up guess

Saudi Arabian Wahhabism is the gold standard for Islamic kookery. Like everything else they do,...they get away with their islamic radicalism because of their oil.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

"Isolationism" is a word that is used by the deep state to push back against anyone who doesn't think that the American military should be under the thumb of the deep state and engaged in perpetual war on the deep state's behalf.

Any American citizen who parrots the charge of "isolationism" is an unwitting tool of the deep state,...and is ignorant of the entire situation that led up to the use of the term.

Oh Jeezus let me get another roll of tin foil before I read another post on this thread.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic (typical and BTW, I don't disagree with your statement), but you continue to miss my point going on almost 20 years now, but here is a hint: EMPIRE, own it and subjugate all for our own benefit... Be that as it may, what you and the rest of the FP retards (read: RP supporters) is a collapse/interruption of the oil markets (even though we produce our own) would severely degrade our economy (it's called trade). Do a little reading for once and educate yourself. Start with the Anglo-Iranian oil crisis in the early 50s, the Suez Canal crisis and our incessant and STUPID policies of pressuring europe to de-colonize and you might, might just get a hint as to where I'm coming from. But being I'm in a semi-good mood, here's another hint:
PAX BRITANNICA.....

Jorge Shipmate, I must say that your writing style is starting to develop a hint of "Big Stick-esque" ques . . . just sayin' grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Oh Jeezus let me get another roll of tin foil before I read another post on this thread.

Tin foil won't help you understand world events.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Bingo!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When Bristoe and TRH are on the same page, then two things come to mind.
1. I'm 100% correct
2. time to pitch out of the fight..
3. The "deep state" is a complete anathema to what I've been fruitlessly trying to explain to the depleted uranium dense crowd here for years.. I bet they don't even know what the word "Pax" means...HINT: it ain't perpetual war...
4. "Bingo" just as smart as the people who play it...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
When Bristoe and TRH are on the same page, then two things come to mind.
1. I'm 100% correct
2. time to pitch out of the fight..
3. The "deep state" is a complete anathema to what I've been fruitlessly trying to explain to the depleted uranium dense crowd here for years.. I bet they don't even know what the word "Pax" means...HINT: it ain't perpetual war...
4. "Bingo" just as smart as the people who play it...

Just remember that reasoning with some people is kinda' like trying to push a log chain up a steep hill. Especially when "The All Knowing" Bristoe is involved.

Every time that I see him spouting diplomacy and foreign policy, I remind myself that this is the same guy who thinks that you repair a bad water line 3 feet at a time. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Anybody who continues to believe that it's wise for America to continue its ridiculous foreign policy in the Middle East has a very peculiar mindset about how they view America.

I've been watching it for a long time,..and the only thing I can come up with is,..America's ability to make war is the only thing that causes such people to take pride in America.

It America stops making war,..those types of people have nothing to point to in order to justify their pride in being an American.

The American government puts a lot of effort in cultivating that perspective in its citizens.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

Well said.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Many hide the fallacy of their position by not openly exposing or explaining ghe the tenants of their position.

I could easily have done so in treating patients by just telling them to take my word for it due to my superior intellect which actually was only superior knowledge from being educated about the subject.

It would have been incorrect to indicate they were unable to understand the concepts of a treatment plan due to their lack of IQ.
That position doesnt fly in medical care because it results ultimately in a lack of patients due to lack of patience.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Here are the largest importers of Saudi oil and petroleum products. China and India keep talking about they want a voice in world affairs, here's their chance to spill some blood and earn the right. I'm sure the Saudis would loan them some airfields and seaports for their short term use.
https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/exports-by-country

F
fburgtx Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
You guys have convinced me. It’s time for another $1 trillion, 20 year, “police action”, over there. Feel free to PM me with some contact info for your teenage sons, and I’ll make sure it gets forwarded to the local Recruiter. I’m sure they (and their mothers) will be happy to volunteer them up to defend the US Constitution, er, freedom, er, America’s sovereignty, ummm, I mean Saudi Arabia’s petro industry....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,876 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,488
Posts18,452,058
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.