Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Like.

Damn right she's correct.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
fburgtx Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Now that we are “energy independent”, remind me, again, what exactly is our interest in Saudi Arabia?? Hell, if anything, having them in a war (that they fight on their OWN) guarantees more sales of US made military equipment.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Tulsi is spot on when it comes to foreign policy.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

Hilarious. 😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I see the left is showing up in droves...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I see the left is showing up in droves...

You would have considered Thomas Jefferson a leftist.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Tulsi is spot on when it comes to foreign policy.

One of the very few Democrats I agree with on "some" foreign policy issues. She's the only Dem that would give Trump a run for his money, the democratic elites won't give her a chance though. We need to just stay out of the mid east and let them sort it out. Whomever is in charge in mid east will still sell oil, just keep them all in the mid east and things will be fine for us if we keep out of it.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Let's face it, she bitch slapped Trump and came out on top of the exchange.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic (typical and BTW, I don't disagree with your statement), but you continue to miss my point going on almost 20 years now, but here is a hint: EMPIRE, own it and subjugate all for our own benefit... Be that as it may, what you and the rest of the FP retards (read: RP supporters) is a collapse/interruption of the oil markets (even though we produce our own) would severely degrade our economy (it's called trade). Do a little reading for once and educate yourself. Start with the Anglo-Iranian oil crisis in the early 50s, the Suez Canal crisis and our incessant and STUPID policies of pressuring europe to de-colonize and you might, might just get a hint as to where I'm coming from. But being I'm in a semi-good mood, here's another hint:
PAX BRITANNICA.....

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Now that we are “energy independent”, remind me, again, what exactly is our interest in Saudi Arabia?? Hell, if anything, having them in a war (that they fight on their OWN) guarantees more sales of US made military equipment.

Oil is a worldwide commodity. If Saudi oil is taken off the market, the price will go up, even for US oil consumed in the US. It could even trigger a world wide recession. In the long run, Iran could end up controlling or owning Saudi oil. Iran would then have Western Europe in more of a stranglehold than it does now.

I think what Trump meant is he wants to get sufficient confirmation from Saudi intelligence that he can prove to our enemies that Iran did it (though it's obvious they did) and obviously any military action would have to be coordinated with the Saudis.

Final thoughts:

1. Trump should have listened to Bolton and beat the crap out of Iran when they shot down our drone. Instant he is talking nice to them. If he doesn't respond forcefully now, they will do something worse.

2. Tulsi Gabbard is a lying twit like all the other Demoscum candidates, and doesn't give a (bleep) about what's good for America.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It looks to me like she actually has a couple of good points, fb.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Really odd that Bolton was forced out out just days before this happened. Either Trump knew something was coming and forced out the guy who would push us hardest into a war, or this is the deep state’s pushback for canning Bolton.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/16/19.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

2. Tulsi Gabbard is a lying twit like all the other Demoscum candidates, and doesn't give a (bleep) about what's good for America.[/quote]

And would only preside over the policies detrimental to the US instituted by her deep state handlers if she were elected, as did Zero.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

That's because the truth isn't complicated. Israel has been trying to get America at war against Iran for decades. Consequently, every thing that happens in the Middle East gets blamed on Iran.

The simple fact is, Saudi Arabia has been conducting a low level extermination in Yemen with American weapons.

Yemen is dirt poor. Saudi Arabia is stinking rich.

The strong are going to dominate the weak in the Middle East and elsewhere. But it makes America a pariah in the eyes of the world to supply weaponry to Saudi Arabia in order for them to destroy their dirt poor next door neighbors.

In a world where America wants respect, it would be clamping down on Saudi Arabia for its actions in Yemen. Not selling them weapons to carry out their carnage.

,...and Iran has nothing to do with any of it. That's just the propaganda machine trying to get America in another war in the Middle East.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The world of the Paulistas is isolationism without consequences.

Let's just say the Saudi Royal Family goes down. Who do you think takes over? You can rest assured it will not be anyone that wants a favorable relationship with Europe or the United States.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
The world of the Paulistas is isolationism without consequences.

The world of reasonable people is against America's perpetual war in the Middle East which accomplishes nothing that benefits America.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...saudi-arabias-btch-is-not-america-first/

“Acting like Saudi Arabia’s bitch....”

Heh, heh...

If Trump was Israel's or SAs bitch, Iran would already have been whacked.

SA is his bitch and Israel will roll over as such after Iran does, of it's own accord, with Trumps help, of course.

If we blew Iran up the world would think even less of the US.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (1lessdog, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,878 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,453,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.