Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wartime Presidents almost always get re-elected. 😉

Iran has been pushing for war for a long time and they’re responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths and attacks on Americans with Iranian made IED’s and the training they’ve received from Iran.

I’m all for the US raining down hell from above on Iran with stand-off weapons and aerial bombardment. Let the other countries put boots on the ground.

Kill the leadership, break the mullah’s backs and eliminate the hardliners. Then assist the younger moderates as they rebuild their country themselves.

Do you have a source for all of that besides the same mainstream media that said Trump colluded with Russia to win the presidential election?

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Everybody on the right knows that the media is a lying sack of schitt,....until it comes to something that will put America into another war in the Middle East.

The powers that be always stop lying when it comes to that.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They thought it was a scheduled flight of B-17's coming in from the mainland.

I see what you did there... smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Iran is truly desperate if they’re willing to risk all out war with Saudi Arabia , Isreal , and the USA. I guess the regime in Tehran is willing to take the entire Middle East down with them.

They have ALWAYS been okay with taking the entire Middle East done with them.

Nothing new there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They thought it was a scheduled flight of B-17's coming in from the mainland.

I see what you did there... smile

Remember Pearl Olson. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The Saudi's couldn't swat the flies off their ass, much less retaliate with any force.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is Saudi's problem. I don't support the US entering another war in the mid east. Now if Saudi Arabia and Israel want to bomb the chit out of Iran, we should lend moral support, and some old bombs that were going to waste anyway. But it's still not our chit fest to deal with.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody on the right knows that the media is a lying sack of schitt,....until it comes to something that will put America into another war in the Middle East.

The powers that be always stop lying when it comes to that.

I don’t know why you’re stuck on the media? They’re a bunch of lying, anti-American scumbags.

I trust the President. I trust that he doesn’t take lightly the seriousness of sending Americans into harms way. I trust that our President will require concrete evidence before committing us to another conflict in the schithole that is the Middle East. I trust that the President isn’t using the media as his source for evidence of Iran’s involvement.

I believe that our President loves this country and holds our military in the highest esteem. So far he has been extremely cautious when it comes to being “baited” into retaliation and has shown great restraint with Iran and our deep state warmongers.

Bolton is gone because our President has backbone and makes his own decisions. Our President is not a puppet of the deep state and as such I believe that whatever decision he makes will be based upon hard evidence and OUR best interests.

President Trump just said that this was an attack on Saudi Arabia, not us, and they’ll have to decide what they want to do. We might help them but he doesn’t want to get us involved in another war. He’s waiting for the evidence and then he’ll talk to Saudi Arabia about their plans. He also said there’s no need to jump to conclusions, there’s no rush and he’ll wait until he has the evidence.

I trust our President!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Some people did something again.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hell B is so old and crusty he can't trust a fart any more.. grin

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
654 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,762 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.