Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Don't know about Idaho hunting, what is the kill tag attached too ?

Does the skull need boiled for transport ,per CWD rules ?
Idaho regs: tag attached to largest part being packed out whether antlers, a quarter, or a bag of loose meat. In an antlered only hunt, either the antlers must be still attached to a front quarter or the penis or scrotum must be attached to a hind quarter. Most archery hunts are either sex so you can dice the meat, leave the whole head on the hill, or whatever. Just put the tag on the largest piece.
CWD has never been found in Idaho and there are no regulations about transporting bones, antlers, etc.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Interesting info RC. Thanks

Glad you don't have CWD, there. We do in Michigan..grrrr

Per the other posters, I'm wondering if it's high fence or not ?

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's a nice looking elk. I'd like to hunt elk someday, prob with a rifle though.

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GregW
Well, he ain't climbing hills and going on a bunch of stalks that's for sure...

Thanks Greg,

Duplicated my thoughts exactly & gave me a good belly laugh !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Interesting info RC. Thanks

Glad you don't have CWD, there. We do in Michigan..grrrr

Per the other posters, I'm wondering if it's high fence or not ?

We're not saying we don't have CWD here, just that it's never been found. They're being vigilant at any rate. We're pretty close to places in WY where it has been found.

― George Orwell

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was packing in the corn heavy?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElmerFudd
Fantastic bull! Been looking at Idaho again. Never saw bulls like that though, any outfitter details?
I saw one SE of Twin Falls some years ago that might qualify. I couldn't get him out of the trees for a good look or pic but he was right up there with the really big ones. I counted 20 cows with him.This pic is 2 satellite bulls that were hanging around the edges of his harem. Either of these were big enough to have cows of his own around a normal sized bull. So yes, ID has some whoppers.

After watching the OP's video, if the hunt matched the video, I'd have to say it's not high fence. However, in SE Idaho there are some shooter bull operations going so who knows.

[Linked Image]

― George Orwell

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Wow, I'd take either of those in a heartbeat! I was way north of that and DIY. I'm not thinking HF either, but that's why I want to know outfitter details.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
When I started this thread I posted:

Originally Posted by sharp_things
Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. .

Boy did I nail that prediction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for allowing me to own your emotions and thanks for expending so much effort manufacturing all sorts of "wishes" of what was . grin

So easy to own you guys but you ought to to pace yourself, Ive got a few more out of state bow hunts coming up for you to pout about. cry cry

This poor sap tried his best to manufacture his own reality. Hahahaha. He is the easiest to own even after he watched the video over and over and over and sees it go down in only 17 seconds with a double lung smash, he still tried to wish it was not what he saw and created a pretend world to comfort himself. Hahahahahaahaha So easy.

Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through.

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

Meanwhile, My decal maker has finished my Idaho window sticker for the hunt truck and Im whitening the euro mount for the death room.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Let "pout fest" continue. Stay Tuned, its about to get very whiny and pissy and Moaney up in here. You are about to be treated to several melt downs by some of the gals on here. I'll check and grade your work in a bout a week. Dont let me down.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/16/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
that will be a nice looking euro elk head/horn mount ,i have a few too .did you clean the ivory up yet ? these older bulls have some real nice looking ivory.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Another data point you can almost take to the bank. Hunter skill reversely correlated to hunting window stickers. Book it. And yes people are laughing at you behind your back...

Strap them jowels down on your guided journeys...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Starting to think there's a reason for avoiding outfitter details???? Not hard at all to post up.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Starting to think there's a reason for avoiding outfitter details???? Not hard at all to post up.

You can bet there is!

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
He will not post outfitter details as it would be to easy to contact them thus expelling the truth. Oh he will give a dozen reasons why he will not post them but watch as this guy skates around the outfitters name.
Just be honest you killed that bull on a fenced ranch. Like the Texas decal with what looks like a cape buffalo in it...yep those are free range in Texas alright.

The video does show the bull going down quickly but isn't that what is suppose to happen and should occur with any broadhead out of most any bow setup. I do not see that as exceptional but rather normal.

Last edited by Hectortwsp; 09/16/19.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I

A quick google search of this Guy’s name will tell you a LOT (Ron Kulas) He is on NUMEROUS Forums across the WWW, and is the Star of his Own show. Go look at his Hunting Photos, You tell me if ANYTHING he has EVER killed looks Credible to you (Possibly a Whitetail Deer under a Stand that he had illegally Baited to get it there, He’s been in trouble for that Before) For crying out loud He has his picture with a Beef/Bull that he Shot with his Bow. You tell me after looking at his Hunting photos if it looks Like he has actually worked for ANY of it? It is Crystal Clear that He Pays Big dollars to go kill things with his Bow that are GUARANTEED. You can Bet this Idaho Bull Elk is no different, Truth be known his hand was held by the Farm/Ranch owner (Guide) who Walked him to the Wallows where these Bulls go EVERY SINGLE Day this time of Year (Rutt), You can also Bet that it was a VERY short walk at That, a quick Glance at this guy and it is OBVIOUS that he is NOT Physically Capable of any Real Physical Exertion. He Payed BIG BUCKS for this Trophy Bull Elk, and he was GUARANTEED To Kill one.

The best thing to do is TOTALLY ignore this Guy, He has his own Forum/Board, Ironically he is the only member of it, That should Also tell you something about him. Give him that same treatment here, and anywhere else you might see him. Ignore ANY and EVERYTHING he say’s or Does. It’s that easy 👍

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sharp Things , that Idaho bull elk ? i suppose your eatin plenty elk meat now ? did you smoke any of that elk meat for jerky yet ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Pete you still sucking his nuts?
Mmmmmmm

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When I started this thread I posted:

Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. .

Boy did I nail that prediction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for allowing me to own your emotions and thanks for expending so much effort manufacturing all sorts of "wishes" of what was . grin

So easy to own you guys but you ought to to pace yourself, Ive got a few more out of state bow hunts coming up for you to pout about. cry cry

This poor sap tried his best to manufacture his own reality. Hahahaha. He is the easiest to own even after he watched the video over and over and over and sees it go down in only 17 seconds with a double lung smash, he still tried to wish it was not what he saw and created a pretend world to comfort himself. Hahahahahaahaha So easy.

Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through.

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

Meanwhile, My decal maker has finished my Idaho window sticker for the hunt truck and Im whitening the euro mount for the death room.

Let "pout fest" continue. Stay Tuned, its about to get very whiny and pissy and Moaney up in here. You are about to be treated to several melt downs by some of the gals on here. I'll check and grade your work in a bout a week. Dont let me down.

I just looked at the stickers. How gay can you get like WTF does that? LMFAO...

Everybody, and I mean everybody is laughing at you when they see your truck...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I love it when these morons advertise everything they have in their trucks...they get robbed before mine does.
Thanks guys.

P.S. I’ve never been robbed.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

I just looked at the stickers. How gay can you get like WTF does that? LMFAO...

Everybody, and I mean everybody is laughing at you when they see your truck...
[/quote]

Don't you just love it when some wannabe lists every piece of equipment they own to try and impress you? And you a right EVERYONE LAUGHS AT JACK OFFS THAT DO THAT!!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

602 members (270cowboy, 257 mag, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22magnut, 260Remguy, 70 invisible), 2,149 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,295
Posts18,448,991
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.