Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

That's because the truth isn't complicated. Israel has been trying to get America at war against Iran for decades. Consequently, every thing that happens in the Middle East gets blamed on Iran.

The simple fact is, Saudi Arabia has been conducting a low level extermination in Yemen with American weapons.

Yemen is dirt poor. Saudi Arabia is stinking rich.

The strong are going to dominate the weak in the Middle East and elsewhere. But it makes America a pariah in the eyes of the world to supply weaponry to Saudi Arabia in order for them to destroy their dirt poor next door neighbors.

In a world where America wants respect, it would be clamping down on Saudi Arabia for its actions in Yemen. Not selling them weapons to carry out their carnage.

,...and Iran has nothing to do with any of it. That's just the propaganda machine trying to get America in another war in the Middle East.

Took you long enough to blame the jews ( a very small part of the equation)

A history lesson for you:
1. The US pressured the Brits to get out of that area and let the arabs own/manage the oil
2.The strong are going to dominate the weak? if that is the case, why don't WE own all that oil
3.Yemen is a rathole of islamic kooks, trying to fugg things up in Saudi. if the corrupt saudi monarchy goes tits up guess what we'll have? (hint another post Shah Iran and we fugged that up too)
4. If we want respect we need to stop acting like a bunch of righteous, naive pussies and do what benefits US, but we'll never do that.
5. If you think Iran has nothing to do with any of this, you are more ignorant than I ever imagined.

If you read the preamble to the Constitution, Jorge, you'll notice that Cubans can never be actual Americans. The Constitution can never apply to you, unless your ancestors were living in the Colonies when they sent representatives to Philadelphia. "...Ourselves and our Posterity..." I am almost positive that does not include you.

You have no dog in this fight, according to the law. Feel free to continue to pretend that you are a "real American" though.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I dont know if Iran is guilty or not in this latest attack, but the fact is a disruption of Saudi oil supplies HAS the potential to cripple our economy , and the world economy

that said , Im not so sure if a USA response to this attack at this time wouldnt just escalate the situation..........any serious instability in that region will be the only excuse oil traders will need to take the price of crude to the moon.......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Although I don"t agree with much of what she says, I would still like to
see her boobs.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The Saudi's have always tried to have it both ways, getting us to be their enforcer while at the same time appeasing the religous extremist by acting like they weren't involved. I think Trump is basically calling them out before hand to make it apparent that they aren't sitting idly by and have nothing to do with what's about to happen

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There are a couple pretty interesting podcasts with Tulsi on Joe Rogan. You can find them on youtube.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Constitution can never apply to you, unless your ancestors in the Colonies when they sent representatives to Philadelphia

Isn't this kinda like saying the 2nd ammendment only applies to flintlocks and nationsl guard?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
see her boobs.

Not a whole lot of meat on that bone . . . .

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
. . . nice azz and legs though!

[Linked Image from pics.wikifeet.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have always heard "Cowboys love fat calves!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about ours?

[Linked Image from proxy.duckduckgo.com]

[Linked Image from tpusa.com]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tulsi Gabbard is ineligible for the Oval Office because of her anti-constitutional views on gun ownership. All else is bunk.

https://www.votetulsi.com/node/25028

Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. She is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

Tulsi is a cosponsor of H.R. 5087, The Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, which would regulate the importation, manufacture, possession, sale or transfer of assault weapons.

Tulsi voted against H.R.38, The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017. This bill amends the federal criminal code to allow individuals to carry a concealed handgun into another state that allows individuals to carry concealed firearms. The bill specifies that a qualified individual who lawfully carries or possesses a concealed handgun in another state is not subject to the federal prohibition on possessing a firearm in a school zone, and may carry or possess the concealed handgun in federally owned lands that are open to the public.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Demonrat Succubus

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not to mention the fact that President Trump is on the RECORD saying ostensibly the same thing that fake warrior-ette said, only he said it five years ago.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The day we stop being the "big player" in the ME, is when China steps in to fill the void.

This is about maintaining US dominance in the world market, not about any one or two little countries in the ME.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
The day we stop being the "big player" in the ME, is when China steps in to fill the void.

This is about maintaining US dominance in the world market, not about any one or two little countries in the ME.

Good, let the bodybags start being shipped back to China.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

If you read the preamble to the Constitution, Jorge, you'll notice that Cubans can never be actual Americans. The Constitution can never apply to you, unless your ancestors were living in the Colonies when they sent representatives to Philadelphia. "...Ourselves and our Posterity..." I am almost positive that does not include you.

You have no dog in this fight, according to the law. Feel free to continue to pretend that you are a "real American" though.

You can't quit reading at the preamble, cousin. you have to read to the end, and include the amendments. They call them amendments because they amend (change or add to) the constitution.

that is all.

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
see her boobs.

I agree with both clauses in that sentence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not to mention the fact that President Trump is on the RECORD saying ostensibly the same thing that fake warrior-ette said, only he said it five years ago.

Yes, and he said it with 5 draft deferments! That will show her! Damn her for joining the service, anyway!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
China is stepping up everywhere and we need to check our backdoor.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Now that we are “energy independent”, remind me, again, what exactly is our interest in Saudi Arabia?? Hell, if anything, having them in a war (that they fight on their OWN) guarantees more sales of US made military equipment.

Since currency is just paper now, use their oil first.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

622 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,257
Posts18,448,126
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.