24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope I always liked football until all the kneeling thing started. Those ghetto rats have ruined the game.

living the good life every day
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The semi-retarded mercenaries will have to play on without me.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Haven’t watched the NFL since Cappernick. College football only for me. Frees up my Sunday’s and glad for it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The NFL is dead to me, I hope they go bankrupt.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess that I can assume[from reading this thread] the Packers won.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The whole idea of watching professional sports was an escape from all the other crap that was going on in the world. Now it’s a political debate...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
I guess that I can assume[from reading this thread] the Packers won.

More like the Vikings lost. Insert choking noise here. Things haven't changed much.

Last edited by nighthawk; 09/16/19.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by GuideGun
Originally Posted by renegade50
GO PATRIOTS!!!!

X2
X3! Defense looks good this year.

They look good, bu 43-0 was a snooze for sure. I like close games.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How bout them Cowboys..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Fox’s ratings for Sunday averaged 13.6, the network’s highest average for any week since Week 10 of 2016, according to Sports Media Watch. That was due to two marquee games: Cowboys-Redskins in the early going, and Saints-Rams in the afternoon. Overall, ratings were up 21 percent for CBS over last year, and up 34 percent for Fox since 2017.

Sunday afternoon’s game featured the NFC championship rematch — Saints at Rams — that turned out to be less-than-spectacular football. But it was still football, and won a strong 15.8 rating for its time period.

Both Cowboys and Redskins fans tuned in on Sunday afternoon. (Getty)

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Most games so far have been selling 95+ % of their tickets.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

It's time to get over the kneeling. There were never more than 1/2 dozen who did so on 2-3 teams, out of roughly 3000 players. I think there are 2 left on separate teams and no one gives a crap. If you have a problem with those individuals fine, but the issue is dead. We won, no reason to keep beating a dead horse.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benquick
Fox’s ratings for Sunday averaged 13.6, the network’s highest average for any week since Week 10 of 2016, according to Sports Media Watch. That was due to two marquee games: Cowboys-Redskins in the early going, and Saints-Rams in the afternoon. Overall, ratings were up 21 percent for CBS over last year, and up 34 percent for Fox since 2017.

Sunday afternoon’s game featured the NFC championship rematch — Saints at Rams — that turned out to be less-than-spectacular football. But it was still football, and won a strong 15.8 rating for its time period.

Both Cowboys and Redskins fans tuned in on Sunday afternoon. (Getty)

Ahhh man, cmon....don't kill the old guys' narrative on here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol.

What I’d like to know is who’s idea it was to schedule the Jets and Browns on Monday night.

Next week we will have 6 threads about ratings declining on Monday night...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Nope I always liked football until all the kneeling thing started. Those ghetto rats have ruined the game.

.......... They are allowed to do that...... It's all part of the big show. If the owners and management people who run that show didn't like it; then it would have stopped long ago. You don't want to piss off multi-million dollar net worth team owners and think you can get away with it. Or the head coaches or other bigwigs in the organization. They always have some controversy stirred up and their adoring media buddies give them all the publicity in the world. After all; it's the greatest show on earth and if P.T. Barnum were around today he wouldn't be screwing around with a traditional circus. He'd have himself an NFL team.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem

.......... They are allowed to do that...... It's all part of the big show. If the owners and management people who run that show didn't like it; then it would have stopped long ago. You don't want to piss off multi-million dollar net worth team owners and think you can get away with it. Or the head coaches or other bigwigs in the organization. They always have some controversy stirred up and their adoring media buddies give them all the publicity in the world. After all; it's the greatest show on earth and if P.T. Barnum were around today he wouldn't be screwing around with a traditional circus. He'd have himself an NFL team.

You’re a [bleep] idiot. The man that started it has been black balled from the league. You have no clue wtf you’re talking about. Just another fire blow hard talking out his ass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The NFL is dead to me, I hope they go bankrupt.

Yes! Times 10 billion...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Nope. Don’t have time for kneelers.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jnyork
No. Not fun any more. Time better spent at the range or reloading bench.

Real life instead!

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Kaepernick started it and the owners didn't do enough to take control of their league. Nobody hired him but that wasn't enough. The first time one of the others joined in they should have been benched and fired. There were rules against doing something like that and the owners wimped out and looked the other way all in the interest of being PC. The downfall is cascading. With less people watching or attending the games the ticket or TV access prices have to rise to pay for the inflated salaries of these transplants from the hood. HIGH PRICES EQUATE TO LESS TICKET SALES AND SO IT GOES.

living the good life every day
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They gotta throw a few people under the bus to make it look like they're "doing something".

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
733 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,963 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,763
Posts18,401,397
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.