Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
So, let's assume for the sake of argument that Kavanaugh did this one (drunken frat prank where he exposes himself---but no corroborating witnesses, not one, and the female allegedly involved doesn't even remember the alleged incident). Can someone please tell me what in hell this has to do with his qualifications to be on the Supreme Court? Has he, in any of his legal opinions, shown some manifest legal or moral deficiency that we might plausibly trace to some character flaw he had when he was a 19 year old drunk college student? Secondly, given that bacchanalian revelry and rampant sexuality is what the Left is all about anyway (certainly in college at least), why the sudden moral outrage? When did the Left become morally pure on men and women and matters of sexuality? Was was that just after Chappaquidick?

Last edited by Tarquin; 09/16/19.

Tarquin
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can’t understand why anyone would want to be connected in any way to the Democrat party!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lastround
I can’t understand why anyone would want to be connected in any way to the Democrat party!

Because they will give you everything for free.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Once Ginsburg kicks the bucket (if she hasn't already) the dumbocraps know there will be another conservative appointed to a lifetime position and their liberal agenda will fail for another 20-something years or more. They can't allow that to happen, and they will stoop to any underhanded dirty trick they can dream up to prevent it. Kavanaugh hasn't turned out to be the slam-dunk conservative he was expected to be, but the next one will probably be a little further right-leaning.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roe V. Wade

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Where the hell were these new accusers when the hearings were being held?

Oh yah. They just remembered theses actions after a hypnosis therapy session.....

The damno-craps have discovered that sexual assault allegations are pretty damned easy to fabricate and everybody knows that no one would lie about such a thing.

GMAFB!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
So, let's assume for the sake of argument that Kavanaugh did this one (drunken frat prank where he exposes himself---but no corroborating witnesses, not one, and the female allegedly involved doesn't even remember the alleged incident). Can someone please tell me what in hell this has to do with his qualifications to be on the Supreme Court? Has he, in any of his legal opinions, shown some manifest legal or moral deficiency that we might plausibly trace to some character flaw he had when he was a 19 year old drunk college student? Secondly, given that bacchanalian revelry and rampant sexuality is what the Left is all about anyway (certainly in college at least), why the sudden moral outrage? When did the Left become morally pure on men and women and matters of sexuality? Was was that just after Chappaquidick?

It was the day after Bill finished with Monica.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

So no witnesses and the victim doesn't remember it? So how in the hell is it an issue? I mean who would bring it forward?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Because its all they got.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
So then, they "Have", nothing.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Go ask any Democrat you know, "What was Bill Clinton Impeached for?"

If they are even aware that he was Impeached, I would be willing to bet that most if not all will say, "For having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky."

Then ask them if Kavanaugh should be impeached for sexual misconduct. Most if not all will say "Well yes, if they impeached Clinton for it, why not Kavanaugh".

They are 100% clueless.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― Ronald Reagan

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s all about abortion.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Anyone note FC saying, Roe vs Wade?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Would it matter that the man that 'leaked' this tidbit is an attorney that defended the Clintons during the Whitewater investigation and that Kavanaugh was an attorney working for Ken Starr!?!?!?!?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
They are afraid of losing unfettered abortion, and are running scared at this point. They know Trump is turning the judicial system at all levels to the right of where it was (still not actually conservative).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"drunken frat prank where he exposes himself"

I don't know legal terms but maybe he was he naked because he had filed his briefs?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What if there are corroborating witnesses that were never interviewed? Did the FBI get put on a short leash? Was the one week FBI investigation a sham?

Those are the claims being made in this new book.

Money problems and undisclosed past bad behavior are potential blackmail material, that's why it matters.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First off you have to remember who you are dealing with. Honestly and truth do not fit their agenda. Look at the last two judges appointment to the court. I would say reasonable folks. Now look at the democrats last appointments. Kegan and Sotomeyer. Not exactly the cream of the crop. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Wonder if she would have remembered if he had fart raped her? 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fat City said it first.
"Roe V. Wade"

Originally Posted by Borchardt
It’s all about abortion.

Protecting the right to kill unborn babies. We live in a sick country.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Fat City said it first.
"Roe V. Wade"

It’s all about abortion.

Protecting the right to kill unborn babies. We live in a sick country.

kwg

Yes, I ask God often to forgive us.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Anyone remember the one eared elephant?
From the story IF Cavanaugh was there he was so drunk his friends had to thrust his×××× at the girl, who was also too drunk to remember

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That’s the Left’s hypocrisy on the whole thing. To answer your question, “no.” Not only has he not shown that in the short year on the SC but not in the record of his preceding judgments leading up to it.

But this moral fiasco underlies a point: that in this postmodern age, there are no limits to what the Left will do in regard to the SC and it’s nominees or the coming election in 2020. None!

From my reading though, regarding Kavanaugh, they are not so intent on impeaching him as they are labeling him as a women-abuser now to hopefully deter him from a “vote against women” should revisiting the Roe vs Wade decision come before the SC again. Abortion is the Dem’s sacrament.

This character assassination is a wake-up call though and is going to be in the back of any future R or Libertarian candidate who goes counter to the Dem’s or Left’s ideology. Unprovable claims that cannot be proven didn’t happen either that permanently stain and ruin somebody politically, or economically is a relatively new D MO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only way Democrats can attack a solid candidate and the truth is on baseless lies tried in the court of public opinion supported by more lies. When your position is based on made up lies, the only thing you have is more lies. That's how the Natzi's did it, worked for a while. .

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kavannaugh should have sued Ms Christine Blasey Ford for libel & false accusations.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So then, they "Have", nothing.

Nothing!, same thing they have had for the last 4 years.............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It isn't working for them. They have cried "wolf" and the "sky is falling" so many times that no one really takes them seriously anyway. They have eroded any progress made in women's rights by their abuse of such.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It’s all about abortion.

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Anyone note FC saying, Roe vs Wade?

More than this, it’s about power and control....it always has been.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ahhh, I'm not sure....I mean I may have been a little drunk at the time....but could it have been that old RBG gal that held me down and raped me at a college frat party. Kind of seems like it possibly could have been her.
I have wondered about this ever since I first saw her photo in those sexy black robes she had on. It does seem like it could very well have been her. Should I report this to the NY Tmes?
I mean I'm not sure what street the party was on or even what year for sure. Could have been 1970 or maybe it was '69....
What ever should I do?

Makes as much sense as all the schite the damn-ocraps have been coming up with.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats should be sued for slander.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 21 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,506
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.