Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
All the breathless reports to the contrary seemed to be...once again, fake news.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...support-universal-background-check-bill/

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But, but I read here....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by JoeBob
All the breathless reports to the contrary seemed to be...once again, fake news.

...and he's never changed his position on anything, ever...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker

He changes it often once he gets more info. What's funny is that the left, the slow, and Charlie Brown get sucked in every time.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's bunch of complete idiots on TnDeer.com said they would vote for democrats as a protest vote if Trump gets behind UBC.

Single issue voters.

Still butthurt because the walmart they spend their EBT in asks them not to open carry.

Fudd cornpile [bleep].

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So he said he would not sign H.R. 8?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 280shooter

He changes it often once he gets more info. What's funny is that the left, the slow, and Charlie Brown get sucked in every time.

As in Ivanka and Jared saying "Daddy, you have to do this!"?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I trust him,,,,,,but,,,,,,,, there's always that one time. Like the "Bump Stock" issue! You never know if the RINOs are going to be able to sway him because McConnell has tried a lot. I still think they're going to try and run a bill of some kind through because they are laboring under the impression they need to pass something to make the public think they are doing something to stop the shootings when everyone knows darned well there's nothing that will help without changes to our culture.

It would help a lot to change Congress.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I hope Ivanka doesn't start crying about all the babies dying due to no UBC. That always changes his mind.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
There's bunch of complete idiots on TnDeer.com said they would vote for democrats as a protest vote if Trump gets behind UBC.

Single issue voters.

Still butthurt because the walmart they spend their EBT in asks them not to open carry.

Fudd cornpile fugg tards.

Tn still a red state, fugg them idiots on that site.
Their hayseed mindset on that website is laughable.
If President Trump said something about EIC tax credits being reduced that whole website of under the table self employed tax cheats would explode....

Last edited by renegade50; 09/17/19.
IC B3

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah, pretty much. And to seal the deal, Pelosi and Schumer have announced that they won’t support anything BUT H.R. 8.

So, there you have it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yeah, pretty much. And to seal the deal, Pelosi and Schumer have announced that they won’t support anything BUT H.R. 8.

So, there you have it.

Loggerheads is good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So, there you have it.

so will Tulsi, TRH's heroine.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

so will Tulsi, TRH's heroine.

Sadly, Tulsi is wrong on just about everything other than foreign policy, and she's not even completely right on foreign policy, as she doesn't go nearly far enough. Nor have I ever said anything different.

Why do you feel the need to mischaracterize my positions?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As usual, the devil's in the details. The Dems NEVER put together a straight bill that does one thing; there's always rotten raisins in the cookies they bake, sometimes on purpose as poison pills to put the 'Pubs on the spot over something, sometimes to sneak some of their BS in unnoticed, and sometimes to appear to be in favor of something they're really not.

A favorite trick is to co-sponsor a bill, then vote against bringing it up for a vote so they don't go on record as having actually voted against it.

Haven't seen this one, but you can bet there's more in there than just background checks, and definitely something we won't like.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

MAGA!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Tulsi is spot on when it comes to foreign policy.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
You don’t really understand politics if you ever thought Trump would sign a UBC or if for that matter, the Dems would even let him.

The Dems are pushing gun control not just because they are dirty commies, but because they have convinced themselves that this time it is a winning issue. Trump thinks gun control is a winning issue too, TO USE AGAINST THE DEMS.

The Dems would not at this point support complete capitulation by Trump if they thought it would help him win the election. They might try to sucker him into signing something to weaken him with his base and that is what all this mess and secret sources and breathless reports over the last month or so have been about. It is fricking propaganda designed to stir up gun owners and weaken their support for Trump. But thankfully, as always, Trump isn’t as dumb as they think he is and as dumb as some of you apparently think he is.

I suspect if he ever does propose something that Trump’s “gun control” will be a lot more about mental health than guns. For everything that he says, he generally takes a practical approach to things and actually tries to solve a problem instead of just throwing political schit against the wall. And of course, since the Dems aren’t really interested in solving anything and would rather try to win on a gun control platform, they won’t pass anything Trump proposes short of EVERYTHING that they want.

The next election will determine more for this country that probably any election since 1860.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/17/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Whiff.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Tulsi is spot on when it comes to foreign policy.

As far as she takes it, she is. so I approve. However, on just about anything else, she's dead wrong. So how does that position make her my heroine?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
278 members (007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,806
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.