Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Negroes destroy places.

Fact.

Liberals, Democrats and Negros destroy everything they touch, everything.

They even destroyed or tried to destroy the NFL. Not that I give a shcit, but they tried.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
The chief wants 400 more cops - and the city council agrees to 14... Can't make this stuff up. NOBODY goes downtown Murderapolis alone after dark much these days, 'cause the little thugs basically have control of the streets..

Originally Posted by Mike_S
Sounds like a liberal paradise.
Oh, it IS! It IS!

The last time I saw vids of a gang of blacks robbing and beating a guy was in the day. I have a daughter living there but she never goes downtown anymore.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
They don't need more cops. They need citizens armed and ready to defend themselves against jungle rats.

Exactly!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L

Wow, look at the suspects

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Short on police?

It would make sense then for the city to offer free firearms training and free guns so residents can protect themselves.

Turnabout is fair play. Being secure is a right, so liberals must pay for it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Minneapolis Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Minneapolis was: White: 63.93% Black or African American: 18.90% Asian: 6.05%Jul 6, 2019

Anchorage Demographics
White: 63.65%
Two or more races: 9.73%
Asian: 9.33%
Native American: 7.27%
Black or African American: 5.48%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 2.37%
Other race: 2.17%

And Anchorage has a higher crime rate...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Lennie

What? I don't see any pattern there. And if you do, you're a racist.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Could just as easily have been these kids. Just a coincidence it wasn't. The red head even looks like she's telling you to stick em up.

[Linked Image from as2.ftcdn.net]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hubert H. Humphrey started the decline of Minneapolis and Minnesota in general along with LBJ's Great Society. Like everywhere in fly over country the rural areas are conservative. But, there are very few good jobs and good pay with retirement benefits. That means the twin cities have drawn most of their employees from the country side and from surrounding states. They all tend to be union and leftist democrats.

The bottom line is there are too many liberals and liberals tend to make policing difficult. Why be a cop when the pay and hours are bad and there are literally hundreds of lawyers laying in wait to get a piece of your a$$ in court when they believe you have abused someone's civil rights whether you actually have or not ??? It's that way all over the country but Minnesota and the twin cites makes it extra difficult to spend 30 years and draw that pension. It's not going to get any better. Good luck Minneapolis.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Lord of the flies...

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Soon to be like Chicago.

Be careful down there T.

Cops with their hands tied will do no good. The Somolians keep coming. They are a different breed. That comes from a relative of mine that has worked in every sheezhole country in the world. It is bred into them and they are a parasite on a population. It's all about the votes and infiltrating this great republic with filth to bring it to it's knees.

A good friend of mine had his 14ish year old kid assaulted and robbed at the fair in the cities by a mob of miqqers. The cops seen it and did nothing.

I don't know what I would do if I was in that situation.....

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I guess we can go into the place and kick azz, then?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lennie

Which one is not DeVonte' ?

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ugly group, even for groids.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fill a city up with a buncha peanut headed Somalians,...it's going to schitt.

Who doesn't know this?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Hubert H. Humphrey started the decline of Minneapolis and Minnesota in general along with LBJ's Great Society. Like everywhere in fly over country the rural areas are conservative. But, there are very few good jobs and good pay with retirement benefits. That means the twin cities have drawn most of their employees from the country side and from surrounding states. They all tend to be union and leftist democrats.

The bottom line is there are too many liberals and liberals tend to make policing difficult. Why be a cop when the pay and hours are bad and there are literally hundreds of lawyers laying in wait to get a piece of your a$$ in court when they believe you have abused someone's civil rights whether you actually have or not ??? It's that way all over the country but Minnesota and the twin cites makes it extra difficult to spend 30 years and draw that pension. It's not going to get any better. Good luck Minneapolis.

kwg

Not exactly.

The Arrowhead region on MN is basically rural. It is filled with high paying Union jobs. Most living in the Arrowhead have a nice house, at least 2 cars, one being a new PU or SUV, Boat, camper, ATVs, snowmobile(s), many have a cabin on a lake or a hunting cabin in the woods and plenty of money to spend at the bars.

Yet these people have voted overwhelmingly Democrat since I can remember. The do not follow politics, they do not even know what the Democrat platform is or means to them. All they know is that their Union orders them to vote (D), their parents always voted (D) and (R)'s will take away their jobs. They are as brain dead as one can get. Or should I say Brainwashed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by g5m
Dang. I thought Minneapolis was a Democrat paradise.
It is - that's WHY it's goin' into the chitter...

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Redneck
The chief wants 400 more cops - and the city council agrees to 14... Can't make this stuff up. NOBODY goes downtown Murderapolis alone after dark much these days, 'cause the little thugs basically have control of the streets..

Originally Posted by Mike_S
Sounds like a liberal paradise.
Oh, it IS! It IS!

The last time I saw vids of a gang of blacks robbing and beating a guy was in the day. I have a daughter living there but she never goes downtown anymore.
True - daytime attacks have increased a lot over the last decade.... Going to get worse too unless the cops' hands are freed to do what's necessary, AND if the Dems in charge will actually admit there's a yuge problem..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The only huge problem the left is willing to admit is that we have a problem with Whites chasing down and victimizing black folks in America.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,549
Posts18,453,561
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.