Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
..... In 2009, Rep. Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who was the son of Nur Said. Guess what? A tweet from 2013 has resurfaced that’s links to an Instagram post in which Ilhan Omar refers to her father by the name Nur Said:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

The tweet was mysteriously deleted this morning.

So what does this mean? OK. Follow the bouncing ball:

- Her father is Nur Said
- Not: Nur Omar Mohamed

-So she is actually Ilhan Nur Said

- And she married Ahmed Nur Said

-So she married her brother.

(Most Americans don’t know that in most Muslim countries, the surname is actually the father’s name)

An investigative report by David Steinberg in July revealed that in 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.

“That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family,” the report explained. “Ilhan’s genetic family split up at this time. The above three received asylum in the United States, while Ilhan’s three other siblings — using their real names — managed to get asylum in the United Kingdom.”

Steinberg reported that Ilhan Abdullahi Omar’s name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi.

“Her father’s name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor’s name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi,” the report continued.

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-her-brother-and-is-using-a-fake-name/

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archi...up-loose-threads-in-the-curious-case.php

BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Somali virgin- - - - -a 12 year old girl who can outrun her big brother!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Full disclosure: I helped the reporter when he needed a lawyer in the UK to research Omar's family history through court records. With that said, there is a LOT more to this story that has yet to come out, none of it favorable to Omar. There are still some journalists out there, ones who make sure that they have the facts totally covered before they publish a story. Assuming that the rest of the information being vetted turns out to be accurate, the bombshells have yet to really drop.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
only thing I would ever like to hear about Omar... is that she is gone...

gone from the House, gone from this earth..
and poetic justice that she was taken out by some Somali radical Muslim
for not being radical enough...

aLLah Acbar ragheads....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
So is this incestuous or immigrations fraud or incestuous immigration fraud?

I mean was she ACTUALLY married to her brother or did she just say that to get him into the country?

Either way it’s illegal I know but that seems like important clarifying points. Near as I can tell not only is she not married to her brother now but she is seeking divorce (she oughta thank GOD she is living here or she’d be dead) from her husband, the father of her children, and having an affair with a married white person (a Leftist pussy hardly seems deserving of the moniker “man”).

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd STILL like to know how the great state of Minnesota elected that muslim bitch to public office.

Maybe the great state of Minnesota ain't so great.

Maybe Minnesota is just another schithole.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yankees fugg their sisters too?

lol

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Maybe one of her more radical jihadist constituents will yell "Aloha Snackbar" as he slices and dices her!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'd pay for her plane fare back to Somalia if they would put her out at 30,000 feet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yankees fugg their sisters too?

lol

Yea, but they feel bad about it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I'd STILL like to know how the great state of Minnesota elected that muslim bitch to public office.

Maybe the great state of Minnesota ain't so great.

Maybe Minnesota is just another schithole.

Mike
Probably a district full of Somali muslims and SJW's, that'd be my guess anyways.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would expect that before it is over marriage to whatever adult person you wish will be legal and plural marriage will be also. After all what is the argument against it. Same sex marriage is legal. People are arriving in the U.S. already married in polygamous unions. It can be claimed that denying legal status to such a union is religious discrimination. Stand by, we'll find out soon enough.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Her entire family as well as the family that allowed her to illegally claim a relationship to them should be immediately deported for lying, fraud and being Muslim scum.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
I would expect that before it is over marriage to whatever adult person you wish will be legal and plural marriage will be also. After all what is the argument against it. Same sex marriage is legal. People are arriving in the U.S. already married in polygamous unions. It can be claimed that denying legal status to such a union is religious discrimination. Stand by, we'll find out soon enough.

Yup. That's where it's headed, then sex with animals and lastly, children. Mark my words. That's where they want to take it.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is skull f u c k I n g considered sex with moozlums?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Again .... follow the bouncing ball:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Her entire family as well as the family that allowed her to illegally claim a relationship to them should be immediately deported for lying, fraud and being Muslim scum.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Remsen
Full disclosure: I helped the reporter when he needed a lawyer in the UK to research Omar's family history through court records. With that said, there is a LOT more to this story that has yet to come out, none of it favorable to Omar. There are still some journalists out there, ones who make sure that they have the facts totally covered before they publish a story. Assuming that the rest of the information being vetted turns out to be accurate, the bombshells have yet to really drop.

Youve done some interesting things.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keepin' it in the family.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
395 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,086 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.