-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously, get good exercise, eat well, get your sleep, comraderie with good friends.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Do at least one thing a day that needs done. My health was so bad at times recently I felt like everything was closing in on me because I couldn't do what I used to. Then I decided to accept my health for what it is but make sure I do at least 1 thing a day that needs done. Sounds like a low bar I know but just getting one thing a day off your plate helps. In a month you can cross 30 things off a to do list.

Bb

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Work when you have to. Have fun when you can. My words for my working years.

And...........
Stay the hell away from the evening news & many pessimistic threads here & elsewhere.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Seriously, get good exercise, eat well, get your sleep, comraderie with good FEMALE friends.
FIXT.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It helps to talk about things that are bothering you, just getting it off your chest is a big relief

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jericho
It helps to talk about things that are bothering you, just getting it off your chest is a big relief

Thanks Dr. Phil

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anxiety = New underwear with a different pee hole location!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by DMc
Anxiety = New underwear with a different pee hole location!!

BT - DT...

[Linked Image from etreavis.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I never did, but after the stroke I have a lot of it. It starts when I can’t find the words to say what I want to say. Then it just piles on from there.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remind myself that I can't do anything about the past and I have almost no control over the future. Then focus on the next thing to be done. Easier said than accepted of course, sometimes it's a struggle. Particularly when it seems that nothing is going smoothly and you couldn't even buy a break.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seriously?

Ok...

Roll up a big ol fat doobie, and go bush hog about 15-20 acres of brambles n briars

Very satisfying, you'll work out all types of chit in your life amd you'l accomplish a full day's work with no concept of time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If only it was that easy. Consider yourself lucky.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Some people deal with it better than others, focus on the good things in your life. Fuuck the rest. I didn’t learn until I was about 50 that the only person that can make me happy , is me. Things became much easier, I was happy, but didn’t realize it. I’m 66, never a health issue, if it goes to hell today it’s OK, cause I’ve had all I could ever ask for. No, I haven’t been rich in money. I don’t think money would make me happy, but I’ve been rich in family and friends. I have many I could call, they would drop everything and come running. That means more to me than any amount of money. They know I would do the same.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by hanco
Some people deal with it better than others, focus on the good things in your life. Fuuck the rest. I didn’t learn until I was about 50 that the only person that can make me happy , is me. Things became much easier, I was happy, but didn’t realize it. I’m 66, never a health issue, if it goes to hell today it’s OK, cause I’ve had all I could ever ask for. No, I haven’t been rich in money. I don’t think money would make me happy, but I’ve been rich in family and friends. I have many I could call, they would drop everything and come running. That means more to me than any amount of money. They know I would do the same.

I have anxiety. Sometimes it’s worse than others. Your post reminds me to be thankful for what I have.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Diet and exercise.

Get off the booze if you're on it, it only worsens the problem.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Edwin264
Originally Posted by hanco

I have anxiety. Sometimes it’s worse than others. Your post reminds me to be thankful for what I have.

It seems, when I get down God shows me a person worse off to remind my dumb ass how good I’ve always had it.

Last edited by hanco; 09/18/19.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Prayer and church tends to recharge the batteries.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Join a women’s group, they all seem to have anxiety of some sort. I just don’t care about a lot if stuff, so no reason to be anxious.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's not a conscious thing we worry about. It's an inner thing that clamps down on your lungs and causes a ton of stress out of the blue and gives you tunnel vision and inability to think clearly. You have the fight or flight but No reason for it. And sometimes can't turn it off all day.

Yes I have it and It's a bitch.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.