Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Has it been posted yet?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More fake news to distract people.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This story is all over Fox right now.............The DNI works for the POTUS. The POTUS does not work for DNI........

This is nothing more than another FALSE story by the NY SLIMEBALLS, with NO source given, no evidence of anything.

Furthermore, a sitting POTUS can say ANY DAMNED thing he wants to,,,TO ANY world leader......

You pathetic damned HYPOCRITE liberals.

Nevermind what Obama said to the Russian slime ball which was heard on an open mic back in 2012........."Tell Vladamir that I will have more flexibility after the election." .

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
This story is all over Fox right now.............The DNI works for the POTUS. The POTUS does not work for DNI........

This is nothing more than another FALSE story by the NY SLIMEBALLS, with NO source given, no evidence of anything.

Furthermore, a sitting POTUS can say ANY DAMNED thing he wants to,,,TO ANY world leader......

Nevermind what Obama said to the Russian slime ball which was heard on an open mic back in 2012........."Tell Vladamir that I will have more flexibility after the election." .

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

Come on biqsqueese. Why don't you tell us what you really think. smile

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by achadwick

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

...........................That does it!!......For starters!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Don't know what you're talking about.

The political family scandal involving the Ukraine is the Biden's.

Take issue with that corruption.

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hopefully Trump didn't do something stupid like promise Ukraine the release of several hundred million dollars in military aid in exchange for political dirt on Biden, that would likely be a crime under public corruption statutes. The President has a wide latitude on things he can discuss with foreign leaders so long as it serves the National interest.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...asked-ukraine-to-look-into-biden-seconds

https://thehill.com/policy/national...wer-complaint-involves-to-ukraine-report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-idUSKCN1VX213?utm_source=reddit.com

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The US government is constantly asking other countries to look at criminal acts committed by American Citizens in jurisdictions.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So biden commits crimes and President Trump is forbidden to find out? So President Trump sides with the Ukraine, the sworn enemy of Russia, and President Trump is a Russian puppet? Whoops, I guess this is all 100% backward. Fake news spin once again.

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Trump is forbidden from using taxpayer money for personal gain outside our country's national interest. Not sure if that's what is going on, but that's the speculation.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by achadwick

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

Actually, iirc, the POS POTUS said ",.....after my reelection." That indicated he knew illegal voting would result in his win, which it did.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Trump is forbidden from using taxpayer money for personal gain outside our country's national interest. Not sure if that's what is going on, but that's the speculation.

That takes us right back to the Obama statement caught on tape. Where did you stand on that?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter

That takes us right back to the Obama statement caught on tape. Where did you stand on that?

Not the same. I don't recall a 1/4 of a billion dollars of taxpayer money being contingent on anything involved in the Obama conversation caught on tape, maybe I missed something though that wasn't reported.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not the same. I don't recall a 1/4 of a billion dollars of taxpayer money being contingent on anything involved in the Obama conversation caught on tape, maybe I missed something though that wasn't reported.

Pretty much about what I expected. No, not exactly the same. One was for personal gain, and the other was looking into criminal activity of Biden and his corrupt son..

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Pretty much about what I expected. No, not exactly the same. One was for personal gain, and the other was looking into criminal activity of Biden and his corrupt son..

1/4 of a billion dollars...

To be honest I wouldn't be offended or concerned if Trump was caught saying the exact thing that Obama did in similar circumstances. Why? Because tax payer dollars were not being leveraged for personal political gain.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_corruption

Public corruption involves a breach of public trust and/or abuse of position by federal, state, or local officials and their private sector accomplices. By broad definition, a government official, whether elected, appointed or hired, may violate federal law when he/she asks, demands, solicits, accepts, or agrees to receive anything of value in return for being influenced in the performance of their official duties.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL. Who paid for the trip? What about all of the cronyism by Clintons, Obama, Biden, etc.? No comment by you, just willful ignorance. We're done here. I've learned that the left is not intellectually honest enough to have a meaningful dialog.

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lol. Willfull ignorance is the flip side of the TDS coin and you have it bad, it has infected people on both the left and right. Good God you are just as horrible as Paddler. Any mention that Trump "may have" done something wrong or unethical is met with either "what about Hillary or Obama", or a flat out unfounded accusation of being a lefty. I don't know whether of not the speculation about Trump and Ukraine is true or not, but if it is, the swamp aint geting drained and it's only going to get worse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.