Hop To
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
I ever tell you all the story what scope I used on my sheep rifle last yr? It was a vortex diamondback 3-9x40.. a yr later it still holds zero.. according to the 24 hour brain trust that's a ph ucking miracle..

Don't waste your time and money on a lottery ticket, your luck is already used up. grin

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOL, that does it, I'm going to have to use my old BAR 338 with a 1-3/4-5 Burris! grin that sombitch is rock steady.

Stay home, got you beat already. New Leopold Beeeg Bore on a like new pre 64....And I aint lying....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Smiley.... grin

Nice Stick...

LIKE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I GAVE a guy a vx3 and he sent it back. Canโ€™t give the [bleep] things away. I have three left out of what was once over 30. A pistol x4 power and an old vxII 4-12x40. And a VX3 that will be for sale cheap. They will have to get their [bleep] straight before I buy anything they are peddling.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These Leupold threads are making us better people.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Poor poor old Leupold!

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Nice Stick...

LIKE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks, hoping to break it in this season. It was held captive for way too long.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ctsmith

What I think is a tragedy is that we lost the Campfire Exclusive Leupold Presentation to give us comfort. They should have left that master piece up for all to see. I'm sorry but after that debacle I can't even take them serious anymore. Doug, did you ever get any feedback from Leupold (I know the answer but had to ask).

I was never able to see that, is there any other way to watch it? Anyone have it saved?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy

What I think is a tragedy is that we lost the Campfire Exclusive Leupold Presentation to give us comfort. They should have left that master piece up for all to see. I'm sorry but after that debacle I can't even take them serious anymore. Doug, did you ever get any feedback from Leupold (I know the answer but had to ask).

I was never able to see that, is there any other way to watch it? Anyone have it saved?

I don't think it was saved, but honestly, you didn't miss much and your head would hurt more if you could watch it..

Semper Fi
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Judman
If you like leupold, you either, donโ€™t shoot enough, are a road hunter, donโ€™t hunt very hard, or are a liar!!!! Then the shootout competition comes up!! TFF

Judman, you're a stud!!! Just surprised you don't just use a Bowie knife!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thank you!! And yes I have, fun shiit, though not for everyone.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hank has one of these in the works for me, a Bowie replica, Iโ€™ll be real studly in Kauai come February,...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Iโ€™ll have him engrave โ€œleupold โ€œ on the blade... ๐Ÿคญ

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Jud, I'd do better in a shoot off than a tussle with your big ass. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Hopefully the coues will be under 200!! Haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Good times are near. Can't wait!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yep Iโ€™m bringing the nightforce, sure as shiit I bring a leupold Iโ€™ll get my first failure, and Iโ€™ll never hear the end of it!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Thats my luck. grin Man I'm fired up. Bama, Washington, and Texas (I know Greg lives in AZ but he's still a Texan). What a crew!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yeah, I posted before that rasslin' with Jud would be like attacking a feral hog. Nothing to grab onto.....thick legs, thicker upstairs.....gristle looking head......low center of gravity.....no fear.........good luck with that. I would have loved to see him knock the taste out of SH's or Stick;s mouth though.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yeah, I posted before that rasslin' with Jud would be like attacking a feral hog. Nothing to grab onto.....thick legs, thicker upstairs.....gristle looking head......low center of gravity.....no fear.........good luck with that. I would have loved to see him knock the taste out of SH's or Stick;s mouth though.

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Exactly!

Heโ€™d throw you around for fun like a grizzly..Hammer on a guy for a bit, then stop...dude tries to get up and Jud starts the beating process all over again, like a bear will do. Spray donโ€™t work on Jud either...Hint. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy

I don't think it was saved, but honestly, you didn't miss much and your head would hurt more if you could watch it..

Yeah. There really wasnโ€™t much useful info in there. It was a cookie cutter presentation even though a touch of personalized campfire edition. Lol

They did throw out some failure rates , but that had to be a mistake as they were so low. That or the โ€˜specsโ€™ are chit. The latter may be true given the common issues.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Was a joke, dude. See the little smiley? If you don't find the comedy in the the ft/in thing, while you were making an argument against over-torquing you either have a dull sense of humor or are just one of those azzholes that can't be wrong...
Or...you might try vagisil...

Your ๐Ÿ˜‚ face was on your first post...Didnโ€™t see a second one, only your skill at bold fonts...I have a great sense of humor, especially kicking defenders of stupid in the clam when their fear of a beloved scope is being attacked.

Things break...It was the manner in how Leupold CS handled the call saying the returned scope was within their spec. And, telling my neighbor NF makes a good scope.

Vagisil has many uses...Especially loosening a key stuck on bold font for someone ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

Thanks for clearing clearing this up: You're "just one of those azzholes that can't be wrong..."

Even when you are.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,719 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,539
Posts18,453,081
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.