Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
As I've said before, "Climate Science" isn't science.
Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.That was my question, not "can you post as many wild-ass theories as possible."
It sounds like you are asking the man to prove a negative. It is the positive that needs proving. Especially if it causes a huge dislocation of a society that is functioning tolerably well.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Great discussion. CC being championed by our kids, underscore the power of indoctrination when there is no one to challenge the "teachers". In her 1962 book "Silent Spring" ,Rachel Carson advances "documentation" over the perils of DDT that would get her booted from a graduate class today. The elimination of DDT from Africa has contributed to millions of deaths from malaria - far more than the improper use of the insecticide. She further opined that the ultimate answer to climate change is the collapse of capitalism.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gus, just see if your alive in 10 years

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NASA and pretty much all scientific organizations say anthropogenic climate change is real.

24hourcampfire chuds say it isn't.

Who to believe? Hmm. A tough decision. Bwahahaha!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Republicans don’t believe in climate change.
Democrats believe in climate change.

If that doesn’t answer the question of climate change, I don’t know what will......

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have climbed in glaciated Mountain ranges from the Himalayas to Alaska and many of those have changed vastly in just the last 30 years so change of sorts is not the question. To proclaim knowledge of the cause and to attribute it to modern civilization is similar to proclaiming that you possess actual knowledge of gods design for mankind. Vanity, thy name is man.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Originally Posted by Gus
do humans have a significant impact?

Humans have zero impact.

I'd like to see your proof of that.

Above is Smokepole using Communist Saul Alinski's Rules for radicals:

#3 - "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
#4 - "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
#8 - "Keep the pressure on."
#10 - "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
#13 - "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

I want to point out to you American Patriots here, he is 100% incapable of debating facts, like all slimy communists. Notice how he DID NOT come back with any facts whatsoever to dispute my claim. The reason, he's been "groomed" to always put the oponent in the hot chair to prove everything said is correct, instead of actual debating with facts...reason being....like always, they have ZERO supportable facts to back their communist positions.

And as you people have seen above, he refused to acknowledge the lying statements by the communists that failed to come true, posted by Antelope Sniper, and used the same Communist Saul Alinski tactics, by throwing it all back into Antelope Sniper to "prove", instead of him "proving".

Your move Smokepole.

It's not up to me to educate you.

YOU...YOU post the FACTS to prove my statement wrong.

It's not up to me to prove it.

It's up to YOU to disprove it. That is how a debate works you slimy Al Gore lover.

Here's the HUGE hurdle you must crawl over to disprove me though:

There was a recent court decision that shot down a graph used as the basis of Al Gore's movie and the UN Climate committee. Professor Mann, climate professor at Penn State Univ., Mann's hockey stick graph, first published in 1998, was featured prominently in the U.N. IPCC 2001 climate report.

Mann's FRAUDULENT graph showed a spike in the 20th century after 500 years of stability, that many questioned and claimed was FRAUDULENT.

Not the Cornerstone, but the BEDROCK of global warming was STRUCK DOWN.

Mann HAS NEVER released his methodology or data as to support the numbers in his graph.

Al Gore REFUSES to debate the facts.

The two prominent con artists REFUSE to debate anyone, or produce the data to prove their position.

Your move cupcake...

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/22/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Originally Posted by lvmiker
To proclaim knowledge of the cause and to attribute it to modern civilization is similar to proclaiming that you possess actual knowledge of gods design for mankind. Vanity, thy name is man.mike r

Yep. If you want to understand the Climate Change believers, study Theology, not Science.

And the Climbing, very cool.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.

Since the "Con Artist" Climate Professor Mann, at Penn State University, just got his Hockey Stick graph SHOT Down in a court, and he has refused to release his data and methodology...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, DATA, AND SUPPORTING METHODOLOGY that Humans have caused global warming?

Oh look. Smokepole is moving the Goal Post, and changing the title to "zero impact on climate" instead of Climate change...LOL

I'll bet he's on the phone right now with the leaders, "Hey guys, listen, this is Scientist Smokepole, your stooge you planted on the outdoor forum. Listen, I'm presently testing a new angle on branding this schtick we've got going. Yeah. I'm calling it, " Human Zero Impact on Climate". Yeah, I thought you guys would like it. Do I still get my bonus if I raise the numbers on the target audience this week here at my outpost?"

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Real, or not, what is anybody going to about it? Tax the public?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Real, or not, what is anybody going to about it? Tax the public?

Humans are filthy creatures that compete viciously for space and resources. Only the west admits that the planet is being degraded by overpopulation and is feebly seeking solutions. The rest of the world procreates like rodents and destroys the environment while attempting to achieve the standard of living displayed by the advanced cultures.

The only solution is a Caucasian-immune pandemic. What are your thoughts?

Except for welksucker, thinking is outside of his skillset.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 09/22/19.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course the climate is changing. It's been going back and forth for billions of years.

What isn't real is that we are at fault and that we can do something about it.

Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.

Since the "Con Artist" Climate Professor Mann, at Penn State University, just got his Hockey Stick graph SHOT Down in a court, and he has refused to release his data and methodology...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, DATA, AND SUPPORTING METHODOLOGY that Humans have caused global warming?

Oh look. Smokepole is moving the Goal Post, and changing the title to "zero impact on climate" instead of Climate change...LOL

I'll bet he's on the phone right now with the leaders, "Hey guys, listen, this is Scientist Smokepole, your stooge you planted on the outdoor forum. Listen, I'm presently testing a new angle on branding this schtick we've got going. Yeah. I'm calling it, " Human Zero Impact on Climate". Yeah, I thought you guys would like it. Do I still get my bonus if I raise the numbers on the target audience this week here at my outpost?"

The fraud and douchebaggery that took place at East Anglia should tell you everything you need to know about "climate science" If it happened there, you can bet data is being fraudulently manipulated elsewhere as it's not about climate, it's about money and how they can take more of yours.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.That was my question, not "can you post as many wild-ass theories as possible."
It sounds like you are asking the man to prove a negative. It is the positive that needs proving.

Not by me it doesn't because I never said climate change was caused by humans. "Elkslayer" said "humans have had zero impact." It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other. I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.

But that doesn't keep people like "elkslayer" from going on for pages, talking about communists, Saul Alnsky etc. until the cows come home without offering any proof to back up what they say.

F*ck people like that, who has time for it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=antelope_sniper]As I've said before, "Climate Science" isn't science.
It sounds like you are asking the man to prove a negative. It is the positive that needs proving.

Not by me it doesn't because I never said climate change was caused by humans.

Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.That was my question,

Anyone with an IQ above 80 can see the bolded above were you are specifically implying humans have caused climate change. You're getting your azz handed to you, and like all communists you obfuscate, and throw out false negatives to prove.

"Elkslayer" said "humans have had zero impact." It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other. I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.
More obfuscating. I showed Mann's data was found Fraudulent by the courts, which proves 100% it's all a scam. You're choosing to ignore those facts I posted, and state I haven't posted proof, is laughable when everyone can read it right above, where you got your azz handed to you.

But that doesn't keep people like "elkslayer" from going on for pages, talking about communists, Saul Alnsky etc. until the cows come home without offering any proof to back up what they say.
I put you in CHECKMATE , and you're crying like all immature communists, and deflecting away from the facts posted. You're truly mentally sick, but damn good fun for a late night laugh.

F*ck people like that, who has time for it?

Post YOUR facts to prove me wrong. That's how debate works, you limp brain.

Face it biatch, you've never run into someone like me who can hand your azz to you like I can on the internet, and you being called out in using Communist Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is burning your sphincter up knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about be outed for who you truly are, a liberal Communist, who believes in financially enslaving the public.

If you didn't want to be identified as a Communist "mr. scientist Climate Change lover", then maybe you should not align with the Communists, you traitor.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you're right "elslayer," I've never run into you, or anyone like you.

If you're lucky, I never will.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LOL, you're right "elslayer," I've never run into you, or anyone like you.

If you're lucky, I never will.

Still waiting for YOUR proof. Where is it?

I posted mine, Climate Change Professor Mann's data(Penn State Univ.), which was the basis for the whole climate change hoax, was proven fraudulent...which proves EVERYTHING stated about humans causing it is baseless.

NOW, prove me wrong limp brain.

"He is far from Stupid"

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It is a scientific reality that Earth’s climate has been changing warmer to colder and back for millennia without manmade interference. The real question is what can man do to alter the change. The real answer is not much... vote for the radical Dems and they will take lots of your cash and accomplish nothing. Believe it.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey Smokepole, am I "Rolling the Coal" too much on you?

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

We could cut more.

We could go nuclear.

Hey Smokepole, do you support Nuclear power?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
95 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.