Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

The first batch of our exclusive Ruger American Rimfire's in 17HM2 just came in. I wouldn't linger....114 came in, but we'll see more in the near future.

https://whittakercountry.com/product/81655

It's the same configuration as the Ruger 8334 (Predator version with the green stock and blued action) - they wouldn't do stainless.

The fastest way to get yours is buying them online. Please send Cody an email if you run into snags. codywhittakerguns.com

PM's won't do any good. The entire lot will be in the POS system and we can't hold any back. If for any reason you can't get Cody, feel free to email me. darrikwhittakerguns.com

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Any lefties in the bunch?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
neat

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
tag

============================================================

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Ruger doesn't make the RAR in lefty.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

You’re dead on correct! I wish they did though. I do try include lefty’s on exclusives if they offer it. Just couldn’t make it happen this time.

When you coming down again?

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Until just now, they didn't make a 17M2 either...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They'll sell two of them to me as soon as they do. A LH RAR rimfire would be a great understudy rifle for my boys who use a 243 WIN LH RAR.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There are a core group of LH shooters who would buy it immediately but I doubt there are enough to justify the costs in manufacturing a LH rimfire.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
this plus a boyds plywood would make a nice shooter

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker

You’re dead on correct! I wish they did though. I do try include lefty’s on exclusives if they offer it. Just couldn’t make it happen this time.

When you coming down again?

Whenever you get in some stuff I need! I am in need of some rimfire scopes, but it seems like everyone is out of those.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tried to order one, but cannot get past the registration process on line. I populate all the fields, but the "register" button never activates to allow me to complete the process.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The register button finally came to life and I placed my order!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's see some pics when y'all get these set up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Damn damn damn.

Crap!

They just keep dragging me in!

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
PM's won't do any good. The entire lot will be in the POS system and we can't hold any back.

Might wanna rename that.......

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I got mine yesterday, nice looking rifle that is just begging to be scoped, zeroed, and carried in the hardwoods for shooting fox squirrels.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Was on GB yesterday and saw Savage A17s in Mach 2 listed. More choices should be good for ammo supplies.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am disappointed but not surprised. I went to my FFL today to pick up the gun. Upon opening the box I noticed the bolt was not in the cutout for it in the foam. It was laying on the stock. I went to insert it, and it wouldn't go in. A quick look and I see the bolt is in the fired position. I manually cocked it and inserted it. The effort required to close to bolt is considerably greater than that required to close the bolt on my American Target 22 LR and my American Predator 22 Magnum. There was no magazine in the box. It's going back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got my replacement gun in today. It still takes an inordinate amount of effort to close the bolt. On my American Target and Predator 22 Magnum I can easily close the bolt with my forefinger while the rest of my hand grips the wrist of the stock. I cannot close the bolt that way on this one. I have probably worked the bolt on the other two and estimated 300 times. There is no wearing of the blue where the bolt closes back down into the groove on the receiver. After working the bolt on this one about 50 times, I have worn it down to a shiny bare metal spot.

I will shoot it this weekend. I did cycle some live rounds with no issue. The bore looks smooth to the naked eye. I mounted up a spare Sightron S1 I had laying around. If it shoots and functions properly, I may treat it to better glass.

I don't care how it shoots, this is my last Ruger.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I shot it yesterday. It shot reasonably accurately with some older Remington ammo. Switched to CCI and every case split. This same ammo shot out of my Marlin HM2 doesn't split cases. Any idea what is causing this?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That's disturbing.

Just got mine on its way here. We shall see.

The guy doing my transfer said he and a pal shot one not long ago and had a blast. Hoping for the best, but trust Darrik and Ruger to get it right in the end.

No idea on the splits. That appears to be somewhat common with the Hummer, based on internet chatter. Not sure if it's dangerous; I suppose it depends on where the split is. My Kimber 1911 conversion used to bulge cases just ahead of the rim, which was scary, so I dumped it.

If you contact Ruger about the splits, please let us know what they say.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A quick search turned this up; not Mach 2, but HMR, and not CCI, but Hornady. The principal is the same I think, however.

This is from another forum and is the response a guy got from Hornady CS:

Well after 2 weeks of not hearing anything I finally called them. I left a voice mail to a Cindy and got an e-mail back the next day. They supposedly lost my package and below is a Copy / Paste from the E-mail I got back from Cindy.

Mr. Pearson,
I'm sorry, sir, but we have no record of receiving a package from you. It must have been lost in the mail.
The 17 HMR cases may crack because of the annealing process when they are made. The annealing process is what makes the material brittle or flexible depending on the length of time and degree of the process. This is a precise procedure with any other case that can be reloaded, as we want the case to be hard enough to do the job but soft enough to stand up to several reloads. The 17 HMR case is dispensable and can not be reloaded, therefore the annealing procedure isn't quite as strict as with other cases. When the case cracks, it's because the neck was annealed a little harder than it needed to be, making it more brittle. This does not affect the accuracy or performance of the ammunition. Normally, the fired case will eject the same as any other, and unless they are picked up later, the shooter may never even know they had a case with a split neck. We would prefer that none of the cases split, (and the majority of them don't), but it seems redundant to spend the time and money on perfecting the case when it isn't practical or necessary. Our lab has evaluated cases with cracked necks, and the powder is fine, the case necks are just more brittle.
I hope that answers your questions. Please feel free to contact one of our techs who are much more familiar with our bullets, cases and ammunition than I am. Most of our technical personnel are at the Grand in Ohio this week, but will be back next week. They can be contacted by email at webmasterhornady.com or by phone at 1-800-338-3220.
Cindy

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I shot it yesterday. It shot reasonably accurately with some older Remington ammo. Switched to CCI and every case split. This same ammo shot out of my Marlin HM2 doesn't split cases. Any idea what is causing this?

How did it shoot with the split-cased ammo? If it shoots okay, just go with it and quit worrying about it. I've shot scads of HMR in my Marlin, some cases split, some didn't, but it shot them all just fine. Since I'm not going to reload them, I don't care about it. I just use it happily.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How did it shoot with the split-cased ammo? If it shoots okay, just go with it and quit worrying about it. I've shot scads of HMR in my Marlin, some cases split, some didn't, but it shot them all just fine. Since I'm not going to reload them, I don't care about it. I just use it happily.

I didn't measure but it eyeballed at about 1.25-1.5 at 50. Remington eyeballed at about 3/4.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That won't cut it for me. The draw of the Mach 2 is supposed to be the easy accuracy. I have a brick of CCI. If it disappoints, it'll get the fast-shuffle and I'll get a Hummer barrel for my CZ, which is probably what I should have done in the first place.

You may want to hold off on investing in lottery tickets for a while. Sounds like you've contracted whatever virus Steve Redgwell has been suffering with of late.😱

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
BTW, was that CCI the VMax or Speer VNT? Yellow tip or black, if you don't recall the labelling.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Black tip.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Curses! Foiled again!

The sole review for the VNT (orange tip) on Midway was one star. My ammo is VMax too.

Back to hope and prayer.

Thanks for the quick response.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I got mine yesterday, nice looking rifle that is just begging to be scoped, zeroed, and carried in the hardwoods for shooting fox squirrels.

I finally got out to the range before it snowed yesterday.

I shot 25 5-shot groups, 20 groups with 17 grain ammo and 5 groups with 15.5 grain ammo. The 17 grain ammo was from 1 lot of CCI, 2 lots of Hornady, and 1 lot of Eley. The 15.5 grain ammo was from 1 lot of Hornady.

I was pretty happy with the outcome. While the Ruger doesn't shoot groups quite as small as some of my other 17HM2s, it is a new rifle with no rounds fired through the barrel and I think, or at least hope, that it will do a little better once it is worn in.. Groups ran from 0.36", Eley, to 0.62", Hornady NTX, with the 17 grain Hornady and CCI falling between 0.45" and 0.52". Once the leaves come off the trees I think that this rifle and any 17 grain load will prove itself to be a good tool for harvesting fox squirrels for Brunswick Stew and Mepps.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Glass?

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Glass?

Distance too please?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Bushnell A7, 3.5-10x36 AO

50 yards

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I shot 25 5-shot groups, 20 groups with 17 grain ammo and 5 groups with 15.5 grain ammo. The 17 grain ammo was from 1 lot of CCI, 2 lots of Hornady, and 1 lot of Eley. The 15.5 grain ammo was from 1 lot of Hornady.

I was pretty happy with the outcome. While the Ruger doesn't shoot groups quite as small as some of my other 17HM2s, it is a new rifle with no rounds fired through the barrel and I think, or at least hope, that it will do a little better once it is worn in.. Groups ran from 0.36", Eley, to 0.62", Hornady NTX, with the 17 grain Hornady and CCI falling between 0.45" and 0.52". Once the leaves come off the trees I think that this rifle and any 17 grain load will prove itself to be a good tool for harvesting fox squirrels for Brunswick Stew and Mepps.

Does it take an unusual amount of effort to close the bolt on yours compared to other rimfires you own?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not particularly so, but in terms of fit and finish, this Ruger is more like a Marlin, Mossberg, or Savage than an Anschutz, Krico, Remington 37/40/540/580, or Winchester 52/320.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

50 yards

Thanks. Haven’t owned or shot anything 17HM2. Got the itch just haven’t scratched it yet. Good info.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ring3

50 yards

Thanks. Haven’t owned or shot anything 17HM2. Got the itch just haven’t scratched it yet. Good info.

I have 11 of them, the best tree squirrel round yet to be introduced.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm not expecting fancy, just functional, and hopefully accurate. If it's a flop, I'll burn up the brick of ammo and pass it on to someone else.

There are still Savage bolt guns and A17s to be had, but a Hummer barrel for my 455 still is the best deal in .17 stuff.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Does it take an unusual amount of effort to close the bolt on yours compared to other rimfires you own?

Well Paul, if I didn't feel your pain before, I do now. Picked mine up today and the rifle and bolt were loose in the factory box, and the trigger guard snapped off. Called Ruger and a new stock is in the works. Called Whittaker and Cody assured me that their packing job was done properly, but that UPS has been mishandling stuff a lot. I still think that if the factory box had been taped shut before placing it in the outer carton this would have been prevented, but maybe they have a reason they can't do that.

My bolt is snug, but not overly so. A little moly truck-bearing grease will take care of that. Trigger is usable, but I'll futz with it anyway.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Broken stock aside, I'm mostly okay with the rifle for the price. One minor concern is the "positioner" (I think that's what it's called) that retains the extractor. Looks a bit frail and cheesy to me. If this thing sticks I'll buy a spare or two as well as an extractor, just in case. The whole attraction of this thing is the chambering. If not for that, I'd happily pay a bit more for a CZ457 after seeing one in the flesh. If it shoots, then I might pony up for a better stock, though I'm generally against lipstick on pigs.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you want a "nicer' rifle in 17HM2, I'm a fan of the Anschutz 1502 and Remington 504, but I paid around $650 for each of mine.

That said, even my least expensive Savage Mark II is capable of shooting MOA or better groups at 50 yards with the "right" ammo. If CCI/Hornady could figure out how to make their 17HM2 ammo as accurate as the long discontinued Eley, 17HM2 fans would rejoice.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe, someday. This was an impulse purchase; saw it and obeyed my impulse.

Took less than a day, and a new stock will ship Monday. Once I'm certain they don't want the broken one, I'll try to glue it and maybe dose it with some of that stone-texture paint to tart it up.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay, first impressions.

No doubt, this is a cheap rifle, but no more so really than say my 1967 Remington 581, just in different ways, clever ways mostly. The front bedding block and the recess for it in the stock appear to allow the same stock to work for both cartridge families by merely swapping the right one in, similar to current CZs. The barrel is completely floated. I'm able to squeeze the stock and barrel together using considerable pressure, but can't see that happening in normal use. The trigger has a touch of creep at times, but is manageable, and I adjusted it down to about 3lbs on average. The interchangeable stock modules are a good idea, though I don't foresee using that option unless I pass this on to a grandchild. One place cheapness rears its ugly head is the butt of the stock which is slick plastic, and the grooves molded in don't help much. For a few bucks, they could have added a rubber pad that would keep it from slipping when leaned against something and at the shoulder. My CZ 455 SS has the same issue, which I fixed with some friction material, but it's a kludge, as the UNIX folks say. Since I have a repaired spare stock now, I may try to figure out a decent upgrade.

Accuracy first time out was fair, but not great, with one kind of ammo. I'll get more to try, and also expect some more rounds fired may smooth things out a bit. I mounted a SWFA 6x42 in Burris Signature tactical rings, so don't expect any scope problems or shortcomings. More trigger time with it and the lighter pull should help too.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay, first impressions.

No doubt, this is a cheap rifle, but no more so really than say my 1967 Remington 581, just in different ways, clever ways mostly. The front bedding block and the recess for it in the stock appear to allow the same stock to work for both cartridge families by merely swapping the right one in, similar to current CZs. The barrel is completely floated. I'm able to squeeze the stock and barrel together using considerable pressure, but can't see that happening in normal use. The trigger has a touch of creep at times, but is manageable, and I adjusted it down to about 3lbs on average. The interchangeable stock modules are a good idea, though I don't foresee using that option unless I pass this on to a grandchild. One place cheapness rears its ugly head is the butt of the stock which is slick plastic, and the grooves molded in don't help much. For a few bucks, they could have added a rubber pad that would keep it from slipping when leaned against something and at the shoulder. My CZ 455 SS has the same issue, which I fixed with some friction material, but it's a kludge, as the UNIX folks say. Since I have a repaired spare stock now, I may try to figure out a decent upgrade.

Accuracy first time out was fair, but not great, with one kind of ammo. I'll get more to try, and also expect some more rounds fired may smooth things out a bit. I mounted a SWFA 6x42 in Burris Signature tactical rings, so don't expect any scope problems or shortcomings. More trigger time with it and the lighter pull should help too.

Did you check cases for splits? What about the force to close the bolt?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
260RemGuy: First let me say "I am NOT a contrary"!
I am adding my experience with Eley 17 Mach2 ammo as, an experience that differs from yours, not to be contrary, but to prove the old adage "every Rifle is an individual". - I might offer also that each ammunition can differ in different guns!
Anyway on to my experience in one special Rifle in caliber 17 Mach2.
One of my 4 (four) Varmint type Rifles in 17 Mach2 caliber is a beautiful (and extremely accurate!) Kimber SVT (Stainless Varmint Target) with Leupold 6.5x20 EFR scope. When it was new I took it to the range with 2 brands of 17 Mach2 ammo available at the time - 17 grain Hornady V-Max and Eley 17 grain V-Max.
The results on that dead calm first day was:
Hornady 5 shots at 50 yards = .257"
Eley 5 shots at 50 yards = .562"
I used up the relatively small amount of Eley ammo testing it a time or two more at 100 yards on latter days against the Hornady - and the Hornady repeatedly shot noticeably/slightly better all along.
Anyway the Eley ammunition shot fairly well in my 17 Mach2's but I went for the Hornady as it was easier to find and at the time cheaper.
I had friends that were aware of my "testing" of the 17 Mach2 ammo's at the time and they derided me that "it was all the same - it's all made by CCI"!
I bet five different people told me this - but I am sure the 17 Mach2 "offered" by Eley was different in powder/priming compound as the smell of the burnt powder after each shot was significantly different.
Maybe Eley asked CCI to use a different powder in the ammo marked "Eley" but it shot different and sure as heck smells different!
Anyway I am firmly convinced that every Rifle is an individual and probably every factory ammunition must be individually tested as well.
Long live the 17 Mach2.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay, first impressions.

Did you check cases for splits? What about the force to close the bolt?

No splits observed.

Bolt is snug, but not inordinately so. A little moly grease made it smoother, but no less snug.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe that whoever told you that CCI made the Eley 17HM2 ammo is wrong.

I believe that Eley made both Eley and Remington brand 17HM2 ammo.

I would agree that every rifle barrels is different, but I don't recall having a 17HM2 that made better groups with CCI or Hornady than they did with Eley or Remington. None of my 17HM2s shoot the 15.5 grain bullets as well as the 17 grain bullets.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
260Remguy: Nor have I tried the 15.5 grain bullets - my four 17 Mach2's all shoot QUITE well with the Hornady 17 grain V-Max's.
I have posted this before on this forum but its worthy I think in this regard.
My close friend (retired Viet nam era Army Intelligence officer and retired gunsmith) bought a CZ heavy barrel wood stocked Rifle in 17 Mach2 several years ago now.
He mounted a 4x12 variable scope on it and started using it to Hunt Ground Squirrels with.
He found a mail order deal on 10,000 rounds of Eley ammunition for just over $3.00 a box - shipped!
He had to resight in his Rifle with the new ammo and I happened to be along at the range with him that day.
He shot a five shot group there at 100 yards with the Eley ammunition that measured right at .250"!
The stars were aligned that day (and there was NO wind!) but his Rifle remains sublimely accurate with that ammo to this day.
He is about out of the Eley stuff and I call him from gunshows on the rare occasions I see the 17 Mach2 Eley ammo for sale but it is almost always $10.00+ a box.
He is ruefully awaiting the day he runs out of the Eley.
But again my heavy barrel high dollar Kimber SVT in 17 Mach2 preferred the Hornady.
I do NOT know who makes the Eley ammunition but I do know it uses different powder than the Hornady ammo.
So maybe my Kimber is the only "preferrer" of Hornady ammo? That is NOT suprising to me at all - I have been watching and comparing Rifles accuracy for way more than 50 years now - the hard and fast rule is there are NO hard and fast rules.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am so happy/thankful that the 17 Mach2 ammo "shortage"/stoppage of production is over.
I have not tried the Eley in my heavy barrel Anschutz Model 1502 - I have so little of the Eley left it would be futile to test I guess anyway.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As I type these words, I have 2 boxes of 17HM2 ammo on the table next to me, 1 Eley brand and 1 Remington brand.

Both are 50-round black plastic boxes that are nearly identical, except for the labels.

The bottom of the Remington box has the following molded into the plastic: "Manufactured by Eley Limited, Minworth, B76 1BA, England".

The bottom of the Eley box has the same words molded into the plastic, plus "www.eley.co.uk", below them.

The Remington box has a label on the side that reads, in part, "MADE IN ENGLAND".

Both boxes have similar labels on one end that read. in part, "BIRMINGHAM CIP APPROVED". I don't have any idea what that means, but it appears on both boxes.

Deductive reasoning would lead one to believe that both boxes of ammunition were manufactured by Eley in England.

Fortunately, I still have around 2,000 rounds of both Eley and Remington on the shelf, plus about 5,000 rounds of CCI and about 4,000 rounds of mixed 15.5 and 17 grain Hornady.

If I ration myself to just 200 rounds per year, used exclusively for hunting fox squirrels, I'll still have Eley and Remington ammo on the shelf when I am not longer physically able to go afield. Since both CCI and Hornady are available on-line and regularly go on sale, they are my brands of choice for casual shooting and plinking.

I would agree that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to rifles, ammunition, and accuracy potential.

That said, in my small sample of rifles chambered in 17HM2, 15 or 16, and Eley ammo from a single production lot, 4105-40073, I don't recall a single time that CCI or Hornady made better 5-shot groups than the Eley. As we all know, rimfire ammo can vary from production lot to production lot, not all are equally accurate, so maybe I just got lucky with this lot of Eley and less lucky with the multiple lots from CCI and Hornady.

I can only report on what I've seen and what I've seen is, as things are prone to be, different from what you've seen.

EDIT: One reason that I won't buy rimfire ammo from MIDWAYUSA anymore is their policy of breaking down cartons of rimfire ammo and packing/shipping it as individual boxes. Awhile back I ordered some Hornady 17HM2 from them and received 20 individually wrapped boxes that came from 3 different production lots. When I contacted MIDWAYUSA to ask why they didn't just pack and ship 2 cartons, I was told that they only sell rimfire ammo as individual boxes, even if the order is in carton size units.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 11/20/19. Reason: Added what I'd forgotten to post originally
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The Limbsaver Small/Medium slip-on pad fits the RAR stock perfectly and only adds 1/2" to the length, which is no problem. Their other pads are 1" thick. Wish they made a 1/2" one that would fit the 455 SS stock.

This one's pretty soft, so I won't leave it on the rifle in storage.

Last edited by Pappy348; 11/20/19.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,925
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.