Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
He is like most homosexuals looks miserable most of the time. He hates Trump and doesn't try to hide it. I still watch some shows on Fox but not his show.

Wouldn't you be miserable if all you had to look forward to is to go home and suck on a man's crank?

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Recall that Paul Ryan, the ex-Rep from WI is on the FOX Board. It has been reported that he is being forceful with getting FOX to be much more moderate.
Considering Ryan is a never-Trumper and a former swamp-dweller you can expect less from FOX as time goes on.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What's the deal with all the newsmen on TV being homosexuals? Can't straight men give the news?

Probably. But what the homos are giving isn't news- it is propoganda that would make Goebels proud.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
About half a pound of Ex-Lax would probably improve Shep's attitude and his facial features as well- - - - -no telling how well-packed he is!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He said it is illegal for Trump to ask the Ukraine president to dig up dirt on Biden and then said that's just what he did.

That's a lie. Trump asked him to look into the situation, not dig up dirt.

Fox News 888-369- 4762.
..........................Shep Smith is a disgrace........He just like the damned libs never does ANY research.........Bonehead Smith did not realize (well maybe he did?), that there was a 1999 treaty involving Ukraine signed by Bill slick willy Clinton giving authority to the POTUS to INVESTIGATE any possible corruption by any US govt official..........................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
He said it is illegal for Trump to ask the Ukraine president to dig up dirt on Biden and then said that's just what he did.

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

Smith is correct. It is illegal to ask a foreign country for help in our elections. Trump did that. "Nice little country you have here. It would be sad if you didn't get the US aid Congress appropriated to help you to fend off Russia. Do me a solid, won't you, President Zelensky?"

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

Smith is correct. It is illegal to ask a foreign country for help in our elections. Trump did that. "Nice little country you have here. It would be sad if you didn't get the US aid Congress appropriated to help you to fend off Russia. Do me a solid, won't you, President Zelensky?"
.....................UUUUU are a god damned LIAR Paddles.....A complete BOLD FACED LIAR......

Trump DID NOT u lying idiot, ask ANY foreign leader for help in our elections......You PADDLER are a HUMAN DISGRACE...............

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

.....................UUUUU are a god damned LIAR Paddles.....A complete BOLD FACED LIAR......

Trump DID NOT u lying idiot, ask ANY foreign leader for help in our elections......You PADDLER are a HUMAN DISGRACE...............

Hey, Bullshit, good to hear from you. I thought you got real quiet after I pointed out your offering me $20K with no expiration date. I'll keep you posted. I believe your published offer would be enforced by the courts if it comes to that. My sincere thanks, dipsh*t.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. John Solomon just showed documents from the Ukrainian Govt saying the zero DNC asked them to dig up "dirt" on Manafort AND Trump.

Uh, oh.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You chitbags are going to beg for Trump back when Pence is elected in 2024, he's a brutal sombitch on all you commies hold dear.

Trump Won!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

Hey, Bullshit, good to hear from you. I thought you got real quiet after I pointed out your offering me $20K with no expiration date. I'll keep you posted. I believe your published offer would be enforced by the courts if it comes to that. My sincere thanks, dipsh*t.
.................Good thing Paddler PUSSY, that you will never have an oppty to meet me face to face........Your face and bone structure would be immediately RE_ARRANGED........That my friend is another damned clue for ya as to what I do for a living...............GFY!!!!................NO EXPIRATION DATE ASS HOLE!!!.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The kiddy diddler lied saying Trump asked for help in his election. You lying pos. Trump asked the Ukr PM to "look into" the Bidens deal.

Hes too dumb to know THE POTUS is charged with investigating illegalities in the US govt and hes too stupid to know that we had a treaty from 1999 signed by Clinton to investigate corruption between the US and Ukraine.

I told you all that lying pos corksucking kiddy diddler was STOOPID.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The kiddy diddler lied saying Trump asked for help in his election. You lying pos. Trump asked the Ukr PM to "look into" the Bidens deal.

Hes too dumb to know THE POTUS is charged with investigating illegalities in the US govt and hes too stupid to know that we had a treaty from 1999 signed by Clinton to investigate corruption between the US and Ukraine.

I told you all that lying pos corksucking kiddy diddler was STOOPID.
....................Yep...100% correct..........Paddler does not give a DAMN about the law. He is a deceiver, a liar, a POS, a hypocrite, just like the rest of the demCRAPS!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

.................Good thing Paddler PUSSY, that you will never have an oppty to meet me face to face........Your face and bone structure would be immediately RE_ARRANGED........That my friend is another damned clue for ya as to what I do for a living...............GFY!!!!................NO EXPIRATION DATE ASS HOLE!!!.

Oh, you are sooo scary!! Quaking here. Thanks for repeating your offer.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You just aren't well informed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

.....................Glad u are quaking there QUACK!........A court gonna enforce my offer uh???........................Yeah Piddles. You would not have time to quake.............How is this for an offer..............$100K there Mr. Paddles???

Go for it coward!!!.....................Winner takes $200K.....

Yer Schiff/whistleblower case against Trump is getting UNRAVELED there DUMMY!...................$100K Piddles????????

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

.....................Glad u are quaking there QUACK!........A court gonna enforce my offer uh???........................Yeah Piddles. You would not have time to quake.............How is this for an offer..............$100K there Mr. Paddles???

Go for it coward!!!.....................Winner takes $200K.....

Yer Schiff/whistleblower case against Trump is getting UNRAVELED there DUMMY!...................$100K Piddles????????

Any expiration date?? You sound as agitated/deranged as Trump. He's coming apart at the seams. Cray cray.....

Last edited by Paddler; 10/02/19.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Here is your expiration date CLOWN!...............November 3, 2020....................For you to win.....Trump must be fully impeached by the house and senate followed by his removal from office BEFORE November 3rd 2020........AND! Should I lose the bet, I will add another $50K BONUS IF I PAY YOU,,,,,,,DIRECTLY IN PERSON; face to face within a studio, on a mat, located here in OC Calif..........There ya go Paddles........Wanna go for that,,,,,,punk????

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

Doesn't matter - FOX is going left and loves Shep, so he'll be just fine...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Here is your expiration date CLOWN!...............November 3, 2020....................For you to win.....Trump must be fully impeached by the house and senate followed by his removal from office BEFORE November 3rd 2020........AND! Should I lose the bet, I will add another $50K BONUS IF I PAY YOU,,,,,,,DIRECTLY IN PERSON; face to face within a studio, on a mat, located here in OC Calif..........There ya go Paddles........Wanna go for that,,,,,,punk????

What if he quits before Nov 3, 2020? I win, right?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.