Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That the best you can do there mutt? Same ol chti. Can't you get a little creative? God you're stupid.
Stupid, short and stinky.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Nawwww...the Mail has been kind to me,but that parcel was only opened yesterday. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

If/when you can FINALLY "afford" your first camera,be certain to start a Thread and wax even more eloquent,upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinky,do you have a special de-coder ring for us mortals that have difficulty understanding your nonsense? Oh, and do you have your trailer covered with that brown spray foam insulation like the poor folk in Alaska have? You probably spray painted lines on the sides to make it look like a log cabin. That would be cool. I bet John Elsworth himself would be envious of your hovel. Does that stuff keep the rats out or in?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Reality is more than plenty,as you scour your Mom's purse for another penny. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep feeding your very WELL founded Brokedick Insecurities,with the HILARITY of your Realities. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying(so often). LAUGHING!!!

Hint.

Mebbe post a pic of a Food Stamp?!?

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So does that mean you're not going to send any pictures of house, pay stub or lakefront septic tank drain field? But you are so good with that camera you stole from the guys you work for.
Come on Stinky, just one wide angle of the house. I mean you posted pictures of yourself many times. If we can gag through that, we should be able handle the rest. Anxious to hear your cut n paste dribble.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Eh, I'm done with you Stinky. You're just not fun anymore.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Nothing is fhuqking FUNNIER,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper doing her best,with a Brokedick Blanket Ass cheering her on. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the very WELL founded Insecurities you Retards flounder in and how "fulfilling" your Imagination and Pretend are...to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Was whistlin' through "surplus" 264 Twat-Six 147's today and 22 BR-titude. Google it all and "convince" yourself that you "could too". Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Stumpy,

you need to have your Lab typing your posts again....

I know you can't spell worth a schitt, but when you're drunk.. which I am sure is most of the time...your posts really make no sense at all....hell your Lab is smarter than you, when you're sober... when your Fu kk ed up....well he's a whole hell of a lot smarter than you....

and posting pics of your guns is getting a little boring also....I mean, those Puerto Rican paint jobs, are getting really really old, and they suck anyway.... from start to finish... and then the Decals and Stickers that would impress anyone who's under 7 y/o, are pretty ridiculous for a Grown Man.....don't get confused over that...yeah, I know you are 4 ft 13 inches.... but that doesn't make you a kid... since you were born in 68, you're 51... not 12... even if you act like it...

But hey, scratch your Lab between its ears, for the rest of us.. but wash your hands first... because I am sure you'll have been fondling your nuts all day, scratching them....as that is probably the only sex life you got when your pet goat gets pissed off at you....

it ain't easy being Schtick... but you give it your best....try sobering up sometime... the world may seem better for ya...
but no matter what, you're still the best entertainment value of the www....Free but worth every penny..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
JOHN, how ya doing bud?

W. Bill

fine Bill! HOpe this finds you and your family doing well also.....

I wake up every day, and thank the Good Lord that I'm not Schtick....

and besides that, unlike Stumpy, I'm taller than Papa Smurf....

cheers and best regards... and hope your hunting season goes well...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Stinky,do you have a special de-coder ring for us mortals that have difficulty understanding your nonsense? Oh, and do you have your trailer covered with that brown spray foam insulation like the poor folk in Alaska have? You probably spray painted lines on the sides to make it look like a log cabin. That would be cool. I bet John Elsworth himself would be envious of your hovel. Does that stuff keep the rats out or in?

Bill,

Stumpy's Dump doesn't have a rat problem....

1. the rats left because they were afraid of the size the cock roaches have grown to..\

2. The Cock Roaches have left, because they were getting concerned about their health...

that's why Stumpy, gets on the Campfire and is always so cranky...

he's got no one to talk to or relate to anymore......

he misses the rats and the cock roaches, but sadly they don't miss him....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Elliot
Good point JamesJr. I also think the Winchester is a good looking rifle but I want more than just look at it lol

The Winchester will shoot just as good as the 700 and you won't have to worry about having the bolt handle fall off, the cheap, sheet metal extractor breaking and there is the issue of the fail on fire safety. If you want a "project rifle" (read: spend money to make it right and maybe it might shoot better than the Winchester) or a paper puncher, get the 700... BTW, The Winchester Classics/FWT stocks were designed by David Miller....I also see you are considering the 6.5. That would be the way to go.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Yes sorry, I meant to say I want a floor plate. Thanks.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
6mm,

Reality is more than plenty,as you scour your Mom's purse for another penny. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep feeding your very WELL founded Brokedick Insecurities,with the HILARITY of your Realities. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying(so often). LAUGHING!!!

Hint.

Mebbe post a pic of a Food Stamp?!?

I made ANOTHER offer to meet Big Stick in person on one of my trips to Anchorage. I'd be happy to drive anywhere he likes for the meet up. No response. Nothing worse than a coward hiding behind a keyboard. Unless its a time and place, don't respond. No one is interested in hearing your incoherant rants.

E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Ok guys I want to thank you all for all your input, some of you guys I couldn't understand for my lack knowledge. I will go for the Winchester but I will buy a cheaper model 700 Remington with a 6.5 creedmore. I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You strung out Junkies are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

6mm,

PLEASE continue,with more of your very WELL founded Insecurities,you Brokedick Whining DUMB Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer for th ammo boxes. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

WhoreHey!,

Do tell,about what fodder you are gonna feed your Imaginary 243Win,to make it "run" with a 700. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

clairempty,

Your High Pitched Nasal Whine is MAGNIFICENT and I enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt.. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine,you CLUELESS Drooling Kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for being so emotional.

Hint.

Elliot,

It is fascinating to watch Stupidity stumble. A 223 done right,will easily outpace a 243 done wrong and I REALLY hope you go the Winchester route...mainly because it would be funnier than fhuqk! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I should prolly set up a 223 Sleeper,just for Idiots who "think" on their own and slap their best efforts silly,with wayyyyyyyyyy less than 30grs of powder a poke,6x glass,zero recoil,modest noise,5 in the belly and uncanny LR precision. Hint.

OOOOPSIE! Laughing!

Whatcha' gonna throw on that Goat Fhuqk for optics? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Elliot
Jpro, Thanks for all that useful information. Your vote goes for the Remington and I never pay any attention to that ADL. Something to consider. My budget really is $900 with tax included. [/b][b]

Welcome to the forum. I apologize that you have to suffer our resident attention whore. What are you going to do for a scope? How much money is in the budget for that? Some folks have tried to steer you toward a 6.5 Creedmoor. That's not a bad suggestion, but the 243 will serve your purposes just as well. There are some very good and much less expensive rifle options out there for you. What are your "must haves?" Is stainless a must? Is weight a factor?

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 10/04/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulBurnedHard,

No need to apologize for your STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",be sure to stipulate the 243Win rifle and 243Win Factory Fodder,that will do "just as well" as the 264 Kreedmire version of same. For MAXIMUM "effect",dangle a picture of those imaginary Wares and wax eloquent upon their particulars,you Clueless Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

You do suck a mean ass though. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gals who "know" as "much" as,are ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers".

Hint.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

tzone,

Where's them 280 FWT pics? Might it be sinking in,just how incredibly fhuqking STUPID you are,on a "good" day? Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here ya go you clueless cum guzzling midget. Congrats on being the circus’ main attraction.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
tzone,

I enjoy how your STUPIDITY is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt and pardon my innate ability to horn you up and unleash your Man Crush Fantasies. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Read what you quoted,yet again. I could give a fhuqk less,about some holes in paper...the REAL Humor is gonna be in the 280 FWT proper and how you've got 'er "set up". Then as cited plainly,you can step to the podium and wax eloquent upon same. Hint.

In fairness...I'm enjoying the excuses already. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M70 all day long. I have M70's and Rem 700's and I rarely shoot the 700's anymore.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
PaulBurnedHard,

No need to apologize for your STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",be sure to stipulate the 243Win rifle and 243Win Factory Fodder,that will do "just as well" as the 264 Kreedmire version of same. For MAXIMUM "effect",dangle a picture of those imaginary Wares and wax eloquent upon their particulars,you Clueless Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

You do suck a mean ass though. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gals who "know" as "much" as,are ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers".

Hint.

Little Dick,
I've called you out. Said I would drive to meet you anywhere and give you a chance to run your mouth face to face. No reply, and you certianly arn't man enough to do it, but yet you keep talking. Take a step back and look at yourself. Realize what you are. Nothing but a coward. Keep talking, its all you have.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,940 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.