Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pete53
i just put some socks and short boots on so my ankles are safe . GRIN

as a friend says bet these type of guys are real quiet in the bar . another GRIN

Sorry Pete, 1 of you is a boring doofus & it ain't MCH !!!

laugh

Paul.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
continue on boys ! i just made some fresh buttered popcorn and opened a can of soda. but yes very humorous ,i bet Sharp Things is laughing too ? >> now that i got your attention have a great weekend,Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 10/03/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
After decades of research I’ve finally found the dumbest [bleep] on the World Wide Web.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i just put some socks and short boots on so my ankles are safe . GRIN
as a friend says bet these type of guys are real quiet in the bar . another GRIN

Dipszchit - you couldn't make a chihuahua shake.

A public service announcement for you, Punctuation Pete - every archery and gun club has "that guy" - the guy that knows it all and couldn't possibly fathom there just might be a handful of others in the universe that could rip his tits off in just about any pursuit or topic he could possibly bring up. The guy that isn't smart enough to recognize the folks turning away when they see him coming is because they can't or do not want to listen to him.

YOU are that guy. You're just too ignorant to read the sign (calling out scenarshooter is proof in and of itself that you do not grasp reality).
And you're a big enough buffoon – just full enough of yourself to seek camaraderie and identify with a fellow narcissist in sharp things.
Birds of a feather – congratulations.

. GRIN
. another GRIN

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Careful Scott, you probably didn't know this, but .......................

i build the first 7mm-08 before anyone ever manufactured rifles or ammo.good luck with yours its a great cartridge,Pete53

grin

Paul.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Careful Scott, you probably didn't know this, but .......................

i build the first 7mm-08 before anyone ever manufactured rifles or ammo.good luck with yours its a great cartridge,Pete53

grin

Ahhh yes, likely used a "Bunx" barrel too.

#tamarackswamps
#powerpoles
#belowzero
#tougherthanwhaleszchit

WWP53D
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
thanks for letting me know that i spelled built wrong "build" hit the wrong key ?

Last edited by pete53; 10/03/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by sharp_things

As an adventure bowhunter that travels around hunting game, ..... I don’t have the time you all have to spend at the computer living vicariously through me as this is my busy time of the year as both a traveling bowhunter and the owner of a bowhunting products company ..

I see a couple guys desperately want to know exactly where I killed that bull (FYI, he’s dead already so you can’t kill him again) but clearly there is a ton of passion and interest and obsession with all things me (I cant say I blame you)

This is some of the finest material I've ever seen on the internet. Master deer baiter and highly skilled spike killer, believes all are jealous and want to know exactly where he killed what appears to be a cull class Idaho game farm elk with antlers unworthy as a garden ornament or pile of dog chews.

Last edited by Greenhorn; 10/03/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Appears you killed him in the nick of time – your colostomy bag looks to be filled to capacity.
Was having it emptied for you part of the 8000' wilderness package or was that an additional fee?

WWP53D
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That guy couldn't climb a hill without having a heart attack even if his jowels were strapped down tight for aerodynamics...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Colostomy bag...
Too funny.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I want to know where he was at when they were casting The Hills Have Eyes. He missed his chance to make it big time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tom264
Colostomy bag...
Too funny.

Yep, that ain't no bag, it's a set of 36 D man boobs......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through. But of course I am not surprised Mr. Poacher

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

I"m going on my ...limited archery knowledge... and say he probably got lucky and clipped the artery under the spine on that shot and the bull didn't go very far. thats a WAY high shot that would scare the hell out of me if I saw my arrow hit there for sure. Especially if he was above the animal when he shot.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
believes all are jealous and want to know exactly where he killed what appears to be a cull class Idaho game farm elk with antlers unworthy as a garden ornament or pile of dog chews.

LMFAO! smile smile smile smile

Come on man don't be so hard on dull things! He got him some Pope and Young Bucks, but of course we all know that they were POACHED!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

Appears you killed him in the nick of time – your colostomy bag looks to be filled to capacity.
Was having it emptied for you part of the 8000' wilderness package or was that an additional fee?

No...Pete53 agreed to take care of all his colostomy bag needs, as part of his contract to go to the farm. 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
739 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,690
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.