Good luck on the elk and I hope you have help to carry the couch. grin

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higbean
Yeah man.

Great shot!

No doubt!,,,I was feeling like a Rooster with a 550 yard heart shot with a wind call....Then Freddy rolls tape of his head shot for me to watch. I felt like a cock after that...Frud, can run a gun. 🐓😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee not much to complain about or brag about doing it better....

kinda quiet from Prince of Wales Island ain't it...

great shot and video Fred!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congrats on a successful hunt Fred but the shot was a fluke.......The chest pounding and fanboy stuff is funny as hell considering you got extremely lucky, and know it!

Could be I'm just all washed up and you called the 890yrd head shot on a moving animal I guess but I doubt it whistle..........

If that was the case, can you please tell me where to sign up for the fanboy club?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 10/04/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not trying to incite a fanboy riot or a 20 page thread but I figure your figuring on a comeback post 'cause you gotta say something after the chest thumping, right?.... So before you embarrass yourself even more, please cite your wind hold and lead for the shot. I'm familiar with the ballistics...

The shot required a compounded "head shot" solution and I doubt you got it in ya. Hig didn't do you any favors by posting that video here but you did yourself the full injustice by bragging about it, IMO.....!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fredIII

It was as close as I could get my couch.

Dude, put some wheels on that thing.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xverminator
Not trying to incite a fanboy riot or a 20 page thread but I figure your figuring on a comeback post 'cause you gotta say something after the chest thumping, right?.... So before you embarrass yourself even more, please cite your wind hold and lead for the shot. I'm familiar with the ballistics...

The shot required a compounded "head shot" solution and I doubt you got it in ya. Hig didn't do you any favors by posting that video here but you did yourself the full injustice by bragging about it, IMO.....!

X-VERMINATOR

Don't know who pissed in your wheaties but I didn't see any chest thumping.

Fred didn't post the video either, in case you missed that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oohhhh this is gonna be Good!!😁😁😁

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At full speed play it looks like a “fluke” shot, in your words...Seeing the video on slow motion, as I did, it was clear Fred had the head shot called perfectly and bullet contrails were tracking for a solid head hit, until the goat stepped forward, taking the shot in the high base of the head/neck area.

Think “Monday Night Football” play reviews. Field calls are made based on slow motion, where details are better seen.

Curious, what your compounded shooting solution would be based on the ballistics you say you already know. I’m just a novice shooter, please educate me....Thanks. 😎

“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Glad to know a man killing something at near 900 yards doesn’t upset me

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I don't see Fred saying thanks for a couple pats on the back as chest thumping and I aint the guy that would defend him if he had been all puffed up about it.

It was a good shot and a good video and deserving of a couple high fives in the Long Range Hunting forum and that's a fuggin fact.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Waiting to hear Fred's hold. Fanboys will be addressed accordingly.......

XV

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higbean
I don't see Fred saying thanks for a couple pats on the back as chest thumping and I aint the guy that would defend him if he had been all puffed up about it.

It was a good shot and a good video and deserving of a couple high fives in the Long Range Hunting forum and that's a fuggin fact.

It was a "good shot" that missed the mark by at least 2 MOA (18 inches) likely more!!! That's with help from the wind....... WTF? Surely you guys aren't that ignorant............?

X-VERMINATOR

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 10/04/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
XV,
I can understand you wanting to know what hold off Fred used to make the shot...What I don’t get is your intentions to flame the guy who hasn’t had a chance to reply or even see your posts...

Fred’s scouting bulls in an area with no cell service for muzzy season opening tomorrow...I’m sure he’ll give you all you’re asking for and then some when he get’s a “bar on his cell phone.”

As for your hand waving for attention at anyone, including myself for posting “good shot”...We seen you!

We all will just have to wait for the guy who made the shot to explain the details of his set-up, conditions before the break of the shot and dope dialed.

Since I wasn’t with him when he made the shot...I can’t speak for the specifics. I only viewed the video a few times in slow motion while I was chunking up meat from 13 goats to get it ready to haul home. Based on the slow action and easily following the bullets flight, it looked like maybe a 9” hold off with elevation dialed on the scope...Again, I don’t know for sure, I was busy cutting and didn’t ask.

I will say you seem determined to get some attention...I’ve never known you to be a dumb-fùck when it comes to running a rifle, but, the way you’re carrying on seems to say otherwise, at least for today. 😎

“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Actually it was 1/4 value held 2moa off her nose and her step forward was the reason for the neck hit. The compound you hear is someone better than you! and your pride is hurting. 😎
Oh and I admit I was off with the walk l to r by a half moa. But the goat never bitched.
PS I took one 1/2 moa off my elevation because the little dip in front of me had an up draft.
I spent all day picking out a bull as muzzy starts in the morning. Oh and burned 40 rounds of 300 wm playing on some Vicious Pacific Ocean gusts. Had one up draft surprisingly jump me 3 moa at 1150. 😉

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

X-VERMINATOR

And Xman before you reply have one more drink.
Oh and I figured the wind at 5mph. But it was closer to 4.

Oh and for a chest bump Im granting you exclusive membership to the Fred fûckn runs his bolt as good as his mouth club.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/04/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Where is Fred?....

X-VERMINATOR

Going to sleep as Killing Elk is more fun than watching you stomp your feet and desperately seek attention but keep your chin up your doing great.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/04/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
X, must have run the numbers through his ballistic app and decided the azimuth was good enough for him to sleep well tonight. 😎

Good luck bull hunting...Txt pictures of kills and I will post them here in the LR Forum under unbelievable muzzle loader shots made by Frud 😜

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

X-VERMINATOR

Jesus wipe your vagina and go to sleep you whiny chunt.

Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

561 members (1minute, 270wsmnutt, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,291
Posts18,448,935
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.