R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I seriously doubt either one of those devil worshipers are “practicing” Jews.

According to Christ, those going by that identifier are indeed worshiping the devil. It was the very crowd that Christ said that about who were the main authorities within Judaism. After the crucifixion, they became the exclusive authorities, i.e., the Pharisees. They determine what it means to be Jewish (and have for over 2,000 years), i.e., the faction that Christ identified as Satan worshipers, sons of the devil. The book they cherish, their main guide, the Talmud, is nothing more than the codification of the traditions of men that Christ condemned them for upholding (vs the revealed word of God), by which they strain the gnat and swallow the camel, etc., etc.. The only Jews of that time who weren't devil worshipers became Christians, and eventually dropped the Jewish identity entirely, in accordance with Christian teaching.

You're not only a bigot but ignorant.

Jesus was quite explicit about upholding Old Testament Jewish Law.

Rabbi Hillel, a contemporary of Jesus, was once asked if he could recite the whole Talmud while standing on one leg. He promptly stood on one leg and said, "Treat others like you would want to be treated. All else is merely commentary."

Isn't it about time you got rid of the lie you use for a sig line?

Incidentally, it was the Romans, backed by the Jewish equivalent of the Deep State (the Bidens and Romneys of that time), who crucified Jesus, not the bulk of the Jews, who were more like our Trump supporters. The myth that "the Jews" crucified Jesus was started by the Romans at a time when many people couldn't read. Some people still can't, it seems.

Perhaps you are uninformed concerning the exact specifics of the Talmud.
The blasphemies therein concerning Christ are so vile... cannot be repeated.
And Peter on Pentecost indicts the large assembly of Jews before him as the murderers of Christ.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I seriously doubt either one of those devil worshipers are “practicing” Jews.

According to Christ, those going by that identifier are indeed worshiping the devil. It was the very crowd that Christ said that about who were the main authorities within Judaism. After the crucifixion, they became the exclusive authorities, i.e., the Pharisees. They determine what it means to be Jewish (and have for over 2,000 years), i.e., the faction that Christ identified as Satan worshipers, sons of the devil. The book they cherish, their main guide, the Talmud, is nothing more than the codification of the traditions of men that Christ condemned them for upholding (vs the revealed word of God), by which they strain the gnat and swallow the camel, etc., etc.. The only Jews of that time who weren't devil worshipers became Christians, and eventually dropped the Jewish identity entirely, in accordance with Christian teaching.

You're not only a bigot but ignorant.

Jesus was quite explicit about upholding Old Testament Jewish Law.

Rabbi Hillel, a contemporary of Jesus, was once asked if he could recite the whole Talmud while standing on one leg. He promptly stood on one leg and said, "Treat others like you would want to be treated. All else is merely commentary."

Isn't it about time you got rid of the lie you use for a sig line?

Incidentally, it was the Romans, backed by the Jewish equivalent of the Deep State (the Bidens and Romneys of that time), who crucified Jesus, not the bulk of the Jews, who were more like our Trump supporters. The myth that "the Jews" crucified Jesus was started by the Romans at a time when many people couldn't read. Some people still can't, it seems.

Perhaps you are uninformed concerning the exact specifics of the Talmud.
The blasphemies therein concerning Christ are so vile... cannot be repeated.
And Peter on Pentecost indicts the large assembly of Jews before him as the murderers of Christ.

Baloney. There isn't even any evidencte that the Talmud mentions Jesus. to quote the Qikipedia article:

"There are several passages in the Talmud which are believed by some scholars to be references to Jesus. The name used in the Talmud is "Yeshu", the Aramaic vocalization (though not spelling) of the Hebrew name Yeshua.[1][2]

"The identification of Yeshu as Jesus is problematic. For example, the Talmud mentions Yeshu ben Pandera/ben Stada's stepfather, Pappos ben Yehuda, speaking with Rabbi Akiva,[3] who was executed at the culmination of the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135 CE.[4][5] Furthermore, Yeshu the Pharisee student is described as being a student of the second-century BCE nasi Joshua ben Perachiah, as well as being among the exiled Pharisees returning to Israel following their persecution[6][7] by John Hyrcanus,[8] an event which occurred in 74 BC. Additionally, Yeshu the sorcerer was executed by the royal government which lost legal authority in 63 BC. These events would place the lifetime of either Yeshu decades before or after the birth and death of Jesus."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Jesus in the Talmud Paperback – September 13, 2009
by Peter Schäfer (Author)
3.9 out of 5 stars 35 ratings
ISBN-13: 978-0691143187 ISBN-10: 0691143188 Edition: 7/25/09
Buy New
Price: $23.98
Used
Price: $22.76
18 New from $23.98 14 Used from

This scholar disagrees with you.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Amazon book review

Scattered throughout the Talmud, the founding document of rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, can be found quite a few references to Jesus--and they're not flattering. In this lucid, richly detailed, and accessible book, Peter Schäfer examines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism's superiority over Christianity.

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus' resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell--and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Schäfer contends that these stories betray a remarkable familiarity with the Gospels--especially Matthew and John--and represent a deliberate and sophisticated anti-Christian polemic that parodies the New Testament narratives. He carefully distinguishes between Babylonian and Palestinian sources, arguing that the rabbis' proud and self-confident countermessage to that of the evangelists was possible only in the unique historical setting of Persian Babylonia, in a Jewish community that lived in relative freedom. The same could not be said of Roman and Byzantine Palestine, where the Christians aggressively consolidated their political power and the Jews therefore suffered.

A departure from past scholarship, which has played down the stories as unreliable distortions of the historical Jesus, Jesus in the Talmud posits a much more deliberate agenda behind these narratives.

And see
https://www.revisionisthistory.org/wire1.html

Last edited by Robert_White; 10/06/19.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Whenever I think about the Jews being God's "chosen people," I cringe, because I do not believe God, in His infinite wisdom, would today consider what most of them have become to be okay by him. One of my shortcomings as a Christian is accepting the Jews, because they are the root of many of today's problems in this country, and elsewhere.

I think what you have to be able to do is see the big picture, let God be God, and let him handle it. "The Jews" as a whole are indeed a train wreck today in our time and have been since the days of Jesus. They were also train wrecks from time to time throughout their history in the Old Testament and God kept dealing with them. Read Psalm 2. When all is said and done, God is gonna install his king, Yeshua the Messiah, on his holy hill mount Zion, and he is going to rule the nations "with a rod of iron".

Likewise, lest we be conceited, we must admit that the church, the "bride of Christ without spot or blemish" that Jesus is going to come back for......right now she ain't much. Far from without spot or blemish she is more like a dried up crack whore with missing teeth and a bad case of the crabs. If we were anywhere remotely close to where we are supposed to be the stuff going on in the world now would not even be thought of. So it ain't just the Jews that are messing things up.

I guess what I am trying to say is that what is now is not always going to be.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Remsen
There's a saying about American Jews...the Democratic party is their religion. For the most part, it's true.

Then they are not Jewish, they are Bolsheviks.

, The Bolsheviks were/are Jews, and communism is their ideology.

For everyone else, not them specifically.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
We need a modern day Luther, Wesley and Whitefield.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Jesus in the Talmud Paperback – September 13, 2009
by Peter Schäfer (Author)
3.9 out of 5 stars 35 ratings
ISBN-13: 978-0691143187 ISBN-10: 0691143188 Edition: 7/25/09
Buy New
Price: $23.98
Used
Price: $22.76
18 New from $23.98 14 Used from

This scholar disagrees with you.

Consider the source. Hitler, Lenin, and Mao disagree with me too.

"In 2018 Schäfer was criticized for inviting a Palestinian scholar to give a lecture at the museum and giving a personal tour to the cultural director of the Iranian embassy.[7] In 2019 he was pressured to resign from his position as director of Berlin's Jewish Museum because of a Twitter post[8] by the museum that implied support of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are extreme left wing dimwitcrats, they believe in NO religion except global warming and impeach Trump. They are heartless fools who only want money (yours, not theirs) and power.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
satanists

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This thread is why we cant have nice things......

Time to go burn a cross somewhere.....

LOL!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
WOW! He implied something maybe slightly antisemitic!
Sounds like pc police tyranny to me...

Jewish hatred of Christ and Christians is so well documented it is like proving water is wet.
Ask any Russian Orthodox believer that survived the times of Lenin and Trotsky.
Hundreds of thousands slaughtered without conscience or remorse.
Or go watch Sarah Silverman boast she would like to crucify Christ again.
It is visceral open hatred and contempt for Christ.
Check out Mikey Weinstein and his maniacal crusade against all Christian expression in the military.
Research Keshet
And Jewish leadership in every American communist cause.
The judge that sentenced the Rosenburgs to death blamed them for bringing on the Korean War

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Threads like this could make a pessimist despair for the future. Precisely the same level of vitriol and and anti-intellectual dogma as is spewed by those who would destroy American values. Every Friday mullahs in Iran and Palestine use the same rhetoric in condemning jews, christians and particularly the USA [the great satan]

Some folks seem to miss the good old days when the proles were easily led to a rousing pogrom or a good old fashioned lynchin'. While quoting scripture and espousing christian values. Or preaching the Koran.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Otter
They are extreme left wing dimwitcrats, they believe in NO religion except global warming and impeach Trump. They are heartless fools who only want money (yours, not theirs) and power.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Threads like this could make a pessimist despair for the future. Precisely the same level of vitriol and and anti-intellectual dogma as is spewed by those who would destroy American values. Every Friday mullahs in Iran and Palestine use the same rhetoric in condemning jews, christians and particularly the USA [the great satan]

Some folks seem to miss the good old days when the proles were easily led to a rousing pogrom or a good old fashioned lynchin'. While quoting scripture and espousing christian values. Or preaching the Koran.

mike r

Couldn't have said it better...

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Yeah,.....you would think Nadler and Shiff would stop spewing their lies.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 35 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.