-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny how it is always a yankee problem when something goes wrong in the south.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you have been observing that it is always "a Florida man" doing stupid stuff. You ought to be glad that this was a Florida woman for a change.

Article stated that she was some form of autistic. Often a level of anti social behavior associated with autism. Pretty sad.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AB2506
Some of you have been observing that it is always "a Florida man" doing stupid stuff. You ought to be glad that this was a Florida woman for a change.

Article stated that she was some form of autistic. Often a level of anti social behavior associated with autism. Pretty sad.

From the article:
“Her parents said she was a little on the autism spectrum."
“Chronister told reporters he didn't want to "demonize another individual struggling with mental health, but added it was still important to report suspicious activities.”

As did the Sandy Hook shooter. Didn’t stop him from murdering 26 people.
He had Asperger syndrome and as a teenager suffered from depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

“Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[5] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[9] Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common.[10][11] Signs usually begin before two years of age and typically last for a person's entire life.”

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We gotta get those knives off the street?

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Problem with Florida is the 15 million yankees and south americans that moved here since 1960

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
...and the water. There's something in the water.

The schitball South Americans can count themselves amongst the lucky that schit hasn't hit the fan yet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

been like that since 1861. laughinig

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
WTF is up with Florida?

Side bar on the news page - ''florduh man caught cutting brake lines on fort lauderdale electric bikes'' - another ''florduh man throws boiling hot water on someone'' I'm sure there's more .

Girl bomber - she's well above average looks wise - add 50 - 75lbs. lots of tattoos and piercings - dirty clothes - oily face oily green and purple hair and you got a fort walton beach female .

Last week went to breakfast with a friend - his wife [both from Virginian -he's Air Force] and their 2 kids - wife says 'you two stop laughing at every woman that walks by' - we reply we didn't say a word - wife: well you both have that smirk on your faces - we just shrug our shoulders and keep the silent laughter going as the freak fashion show waddles by .

I've figured out how this happens - florduh is known as a gay homeland - they've been flocking here for 30-40 years the females don't look like the the hot women playing a lesbian roll on TV - in the real world they're the opposite .
When Biloxi voted in dockside gambling the town exploded with florduh types - i didn't have any idea florduh was like it is when i moved here 14 years ago .
You have to live here and get back away from the tourist/beachline to see the real florduh , both my brothers had a hard time believing what it is really like when they visited .
OK over and out .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
That’s a chick????

Damn!

Typical Antifa type "chick."

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Where can a freak buy 24 6” threaded pipes and 48 threaded caps and not raise any eyebrows? Florida?

Self check out anyone?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"She became consumed with the Columbine and Oklahoma killings," Chronister told the station, an apparent reference to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing at the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado. "At that time [August 2018], she wasn't diagnosed with any type of mental health diagnosis. She stated, at that time, her intentions were not to harm anyone. Her parents said she was a little on the autism spectrum."

Chronister told reporters he didn't want to "demonize another individual struggling with mental health, but added it was still important to report suspicious activities.

Remember, the Dems tell us mass killings are not about mental health, only the evil guns.

Last edited by hatari; 10/05/19.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
"She became consumed with the Columbine and Oklahoma killings," Chronister told the station, an apparent reference to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing at the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado. "At that time [August 2018], she wasn't diagnosed with any type of mental health diagnosis. She stated, at that time, her intentions were not to harm anyone. Her parents said she was a little on the autism spectrum."

Chronister told reporters he didn't want to "demonize another individual struggling with mental health, but added it was still important to report suspicious activities.

Remember, the Dems tell us mass killings are not about mental health, only the evil guns.

If we could only keep the public from accessing those horrible plumbing supplies.... all would be safe.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Gotta love how the police laid out all her kids bow and arrows, AIRSOFT and BB guns like they busted a major arsenal...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Laffin! Looks like your typical gun show dealer in the making!!

What??? No kung fo throwin’ stars??????

No jerky either....

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Those look like airsoft gins. play toys. Pipe bombs? What she mad at?

Her stylist?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Florida woman arrested after parents find 24 pipe bombs in her bedroom

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-arrested-parents-pipe-bombs

Eddie munster with a split tail needs a hair cut.

Looks like a bat with the ears sorta also.

Mom and dad must be sooooooooo proud.

Lol!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"...a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[5] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[9] Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common.[10][11] Signs usually begin before two years of age and typically last for a person's entire life.”.....

Typical Campfire Member....she'd fit right in. grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So are the cops that ignorant, making out that collection of airsoft guns could ever be included in an arsenal.
Looks and sounds good at 6 and 10 I am sure.
Never saw a good picture, but have to wonder if the "pipe bombs" were in the least prepped or loaded.

I'm calling for legislation requiring a 30 day waiting period and a background check before any nipples and pipe caps can be purchased.
Seems I want to beat san fran, portland, seattle to the punch in the name of publicsafety.
Scary part is that some dumba&& politician may follow up on that.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LouisB
So are the cops that ignorant, making out that collection of airsoft guns could ever be included in an arsenal.
Looks and sounds good at 6 and 10 I am sure.
Never saw a good picture, but have to wonder if the "pipe bombs" were in the least prepped or loaded.

I'm calling for legislation requiring a 30 day waiting period and a background check before any nipples and pipe caps can be purchased.
Seems I want to beat san fran, portland, seattle to the punch in the name of publicsafety.
Scary part is that some dumba&& politician may follow up on that.

The article stated that she had “pistol powder”

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't think pistol powder would work in that type container. Notice I didn't say the "B" word in case "they" are watching.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Most Police Departments don’t know schitt from shinola concerning powder

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

been like that since 1861. laughinig

smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,892 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.