Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I think before this is all finished the Democrats are going to be exposed as the liars and frauds that they are. I think it will point out that the Obama administration was totally corrupt and that he is the one who really abused power and should have been impeached. These clowns at the head of all these committees will be exposed for liars and will not be effective in their impeachment. Trump will win reelection and the democrats will lose seats.
I do not believe anyone will be prosecuted as the Washington club protects their own. If they did many on both sides would be implicated.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
NO Politician In D.C. could survive the inquisitions, investigations, frontal attacks, backstabbing, outright lying by
Mainstream Media, etc......NOBODY. Time for the Senate to have a few inquisitions.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All about the narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
This is what it looks like when the Dems cannot field a candidate with a chance at beating Trump.

It will only get worse over the next year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They have been turning the volume up steadily.

Problem is, it's the same old song everyone is tired of.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pretty telling that 3\4 of politicians, the DNC, the Unionistas, entire MSMedia can't ......get... Trump.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by jordan555
Anybody watch Meet the Press this am. Chuck Todd almost giddy about new whistle blower. Ex CIA Brennen looks scared to death over the report that’s coming. I’m starting to question myself on Deep state corruption am I the only one that thinks Trump has step on both parties corruption. I hope he has someone watching his back because these swamp creatures are really ruthless.

The Secret Service may be the only legitimatel/honest/un-bastrdized Federal agency left. If they are.

SS is too busy with hookers in Columbia to be crooked. 🤔

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by steve4102
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-in-connection-to-july-12-trump-call/

BREAKING: Deep State Attorney linked to Schumer and Hillary Confirms he Is Now Representing “Multiple” Whistleblowers in Connection to July 12 Trump Call
.............................All of this is a deliberate, well planned and orchestrated set up...................................DemCRAPS always in search of a crime.

It’s not just the Democrats.

Trump’s own appointee to be the IG of IC spear headed this by changing the WB rules.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by jordan555
Anybody watch Meet the Press this am. Chuck Todd almost giddy about new whistle blower. Ex CIA Brennen looks scared to death over the report that’s coming. I’m starting to question myself on Deep state corruption am I the only one that thinks Trump has step on both parties corruption. I hope he has someone watching his back because these swamp creatures are really ruthless.

The Secret Service may be the only legitimatel/honest/un-bastrdized Federal agency left. If they are.

SS is too busy with hookers in Columbia to be crooked. 🤔

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

BREAKING: Deep State Attorney linked to Schumer and Hillary Confirms he Is Now Representing “Multiple” Whistleblowers in Connection to July 12 Trump Call
.............................All of this is a deliberate, well planned and orchestrated set up...................................DemCRAPS always in search of a crime.

Trump’s own appointee to be the IG of IC spear headed this by changing the WB rules.

I'm sick of this BS; "Trump's own IG". How is Trump supposed to know who the [bleep]/leftist scum are? He can't ask them, he has to wait til they show their true colors.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I think before this is all finished the Democrats are going to be exposed as the liars and frauds that they are. I think it will point out that the Obama administration was totally corrupt and that he is the one who really abused power and should have been impeached. These clowns at the head of all these committees will be exposed for liars and will not be effective in their impeachment. Trump will win reelection and the democrats will lose seats.
I do not believe anyone will be prosecuted as the Washington club protects their own. If they did many on both sides would be implicated.

This is it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

They can change the WB rules all day long and get nowhere, if there is no crime . And there isn't. I think its ridiculous to follow up on a WB complaint about a call where the transcript is public information. They're acting as if the complaint is the benchmark for veracity, rather than the actual transcript.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys realize this is merely Kavanaugh part 2, right?

Didn’t work the first time, but they will double and triple down. It won’t work.

How many Paula Flowers and Paula Jones and Monica’s did Clinton survive?

The Dems are trying the human wave approach now. It will blow up in there face.

Nadler and Schiff will have their Joe McCarthy moment.

Last edited by hatari; 10/06/19. Reason: auto correct hates Nadler too

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hatari

BINGO... same exact playbook!

Public has the attention span of a Mayfly.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Let 'em have their fun. Pretty sure the schittstorm is about to break. McCabe is rumored to be the first one going down. Even the crooked-ass MSM won't be able to ignore indictments of major players.

Trumpers have never been more fired up and "moderate" Dems will be discouraged when the heroes of the Left are exposed as liars and conspirators against a duly-elected President. Many will just stay home on election day.

Biden's obviously a crook, ditto the Fat Bitch. The rest are so far to the Left that no one who's ever balanced a checkbook takes them seriously. Who's left? Mikey Obama, Eiger, the Starbucks guy?

Maybe Jebby or Kasich can jump parties and save their bacon.

If there was anything approaching an honest media or press, this farce would've evaporated long ago.

Last edited by Pappy348; 10/06/19.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari

Didn’t work the first time, but they will double and triple down. It won’t work.

How many Paula Flowers and Paula Jones and Monica’s did Clinton survive?

The Dems are trying the human wave approach now. It will blow up in there face.

Barker and Schiff will have their Joe McCarthy moment.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LMAO.... They're beyond grasping at straws now...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there any branch of the government that is authorized to investigate Senators and Congressmen, independently? With only the White House overseeing the investigation. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Is there any branch of the government that is authorized to investigate Senators and Congressmen, independently? With only the White House overseeing the investigation. miles

If the investigation involves foreign countries and their officials, the cooperation of those foreign officials must be secured if the investigation is to be complete and thorough.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This is so transparent and far fetched that it’s like a fantasy tale. You have to have drunk gallons of koolaid to believe it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.