Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
If Trump goes down, it will be more of a kamikaze going down. And the D’s should be fearful.

Like Samson in the temple of Dagon.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Calvin
If Trump goes down, it will be more of a kamikaze going down. And the D’s should be fearful.

Like Samson in the temple of Dagon.

Better if Trump doesn't go down.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Collins=RHINO

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Women politicians are bad enough at any time,....but women become the enemy of freedom once their pussy dries up.

Susan Collins is 66 years old. Her crotch is Death Valley.

Females in Congress should be subjected to a crotch moisture content test past age 53. If they can't lick a stamp with their pussy at that point,..it's time to send 'em home.

I say this stuff on here because Twitter and Facebook won't have it.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by mch
What we need is mandatory yearly financial audits for all members of the House and Senate.

grin If I were in the CIC's shoes I would hire my own people to to do a deep background on all of congress, starting w/ those with the most access to TS/SCI programs. In the information age it is hard to hide.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by garddogg56
Collins=RHINO

You can’t get better than a RINO in a purple state. You understand that no hard core conservative can get elected in Maine, right?

You get RINO who will stand with you most of the time or a Dem that will NEVER be with you. Your choice.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She's a female poster child for what's wrong in the Republican party in DC.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
There hasn't been a credible whistleblower yet & not likely to be any either.....................they are just throwing as much schitt as possible against the wall hoping some people will believe some of it.

Trump & his entire team needs to go on an offensive ballistic mission & start pre-emptively bring out all the dirt on the Demons that they can.

Scorched earth now.

MM

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How many ”true” conservatives do you count in the Senate? Go ahead and count them up in your head. Bet you can’t count 50. Hell, I bet you can’t count 40.
What does that give you if you only want true conservatives in the GOP Senate? Let me tell you what you get- a filibuster proof Dem Majority and a Left leaning Supreme Court and zero Trump accomplishments.

IF you want to expand the GOP numbers, you got to grab them in purple states. You will not get hard Right candidates elected in purple states.

Choice is yours. Live with some RINOs or go back to total Dem control of Congress a la 1932-1994. That was a bleak period for the GOP.

I prefer a Senate and House GOP Majority anyway we can get it. I'll arm twist some RINOs arms before I want Schumer as Senate Majority Leader killing Trump's court nominees. How about you?

Originally Posted by reivertom
She's a female poster child for what's wrong in the Republican party in DC.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Who GAF what she sez?

Last edited by Redneck; 10/07/19.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 44automag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,384
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.