Hop To
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 23 24
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by rosco1
Pitter patter Frud! Give yer balls a tug and find a bull.
Helped a friend kill a giant last night.. always a bridesmaid

Nice lucky called shot you unethical bastard 😉

[Linked Image]

If you’d take a shower, put on some makeup, and comb your hair once in a while, maybe you’ll get lucky and be a bride one day...😂🤣😎

lol
I’d hit it dirty.

BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rosco1
Pitter patter Frud! Give yer balls a tug and find a bull.
Helped a friend kill a giant last night.. always a bridesmaid

Nice lucky called shot you unethical bastard 😉

[Linked Image]

Gonna run home tonight for the nut tug. Sleeping in the truck sucks.
Nice bull. My 12 Utah points make me smile.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by heavywalker
While you’re here stomping your feet Fred is out killing elk.

Be sure to do something today less you lose your edge.

Ya, your right I guess? While you were licking you're finger and probing the corners of the box for the last remaining remnants of the "bakers dozen", I was spending Saturday morning repairing a broken drive cleat and putting the track back on my dozer....

Lost some time but still managed to spend about 18hrs on the water and in the woods with my stick and string this weekend........
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A 6 mile boat ride to get to this spot, a significant walk but not a "heavy walk" to get to the high bluff funnel above the Missouri river, AKA The Land Of Giants......

If I was in the business of offering advice and not making money, I'd say quit swallowing....It's been proven
Fred's DNA is infected with "dumbfucktitude"....

XV

Last edited by xverminator; 10/06/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Looks like the kind of weapon that would make you an expert on 900 yard rifle shots. Keep up the good work princess.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Nice shot, it dropped,
but you really went for a head shot at 900?

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his shooting platform (a 6.5 SAUM) can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding firing solutions.............

I am agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but he only figured that after he missed 2+ MOA right.... The quartering wind solution quoted by him, must have been at the gun because the video obviously tells of a damn near full value 5mph wind at the target....

Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, it was superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] you've posted before that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but I'll continue....

Keep in mind, "Special Fred" has only been properly rigged to shoot LR for a few years now. He was recently a Leupold and Accubond guy, not that there is anything wrong with that but perspective matters..........

Here he is now, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he did just that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot and the poor goat walked into it head first! Anyway you look at it, his rampant narcissism and the "fan boy" club won't allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend Fred and Bro, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the 135 A-tip at a "mystical" 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" you chose to hunt with, you clueless [bleep]....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13881485/7

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like the kind of weapon that would make you an expert on 900 yard rifle shots. Keep up the good work princess.

Nah, but I passed a 50yrd running head shot on doe because I'd just previously farted and didn't have time to cipher the resulting updraft, the 5mph crosswind, or the lead before she got gone....

XV

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by xverminator
Nice shot, it dropped,

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his rifle can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding solutions.............

I'm agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but , he only figured that after the the fact. Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off" for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but also.....

Keep in mind, "Special Fred" has only been properly rigged to shoot LR for a few years now. He was recently a Leupold and Accubond guy, not that there is anything wrong with that but perspective matters..........

Here he is, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd head shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he just did that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot.The goat walked into it head first. Either way his rampant narcissism and "fan boy" club wont allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend spent, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the "mythical" 135 A-tip at 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" @ 3080fps you chose to hunt with?

X-VERMINATOR

LOL. Someone has a crush . a video with facts but still stomps her feet trying to get attention.
the rifle shoots better than tennis ball groups at that range if your opinion made two fûcks to me I’d post video to prove it but it doesn’t and you don’t.
And the 135 shoot 3200 easily but never did what I wanted in the accuracy department.
PS my favorite colors blue. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/06/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The doubling and tripling down only adds to the entertainment.......Keep tappin' dummy!

XV

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Watch the Video retard pretty much tells all.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
PS who’s to stupid to figure out something as easy as freebore
Oh that’s right. Hint. I’d ask stupid shït like that to if I desperately needed attention.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fredIII
Nice shot, it dropped,

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his rifle can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding solutions.............

I'm agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but , he only figured that after the the fact. Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off" for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but also.....

Here he is, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd head shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he just did that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot.The goat walked into it head first. Either way his rampant narcissism and "fan boy" club wont allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend spent, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the "mythical" 135 A-tip at 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" @ 3080fps you chose to hunt with?

X-VERMINATOR

LOL. Someone has a crush . a video with facts but still stomps her feet trying to get attention.
the rifle shoots better than tennis ball groups at that range if your opinion made two fûcks to me I’d post video to prove it but it doesn’t and you don’t.
And the 135 shoot 3200 easily but never did what I wanted in the accuracy department.

Ya? Not only have you already crushed every PRS competitor with you're skills on movers, now you're smokin' all the 22lb F-Class guys with your 9lb 6.5 shooting a [bleep] bullet.......? Your a lying POS, quit tap dancing because the "club" has gone silent!

XV

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Im married sorry to disappoint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Watch the Video retard pretty much tells all.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The doubling and tripling down only adds to the entertainment.......Keep tappin' dummy!

XV

Exactly how big is your vagina?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

XV

Exactly how big is your vagina?

He rows it six miles up a [bleep] creek to watch deer he couldn’t possibly kill. So I’d say it’s an amazingly large gash.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nice shot, it dropped,

X-VERMINATOR

Ya? Not only have you already crushed every PRS competitor with you're skills on movers, now you're smokin' all the F-Class guys with your 9lb 6.5 shooting a [bleep] bullet.......? Your a lying POS, quit tap dancing because the "club" has gone silent!

XV

Think you might need a friend. Oh and some shooting lessons.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why don't you and your brother Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls! Genetics and what not.........

X-VERMINATOR

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why don't you and Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls!

X-VERMINATOR

Ya keep telling yourself that. It’s your only move. Watch the video hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Maybe it’s just me but your hand look fat and stumpy.
XV[/quote]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
6' 4" and 250lbs of retard woop ass........Working hands versus office hands, that's why your so confused! Keep guessin' you lying bitch!

XV

Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
260 members (1minute, 45_100, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 42 invisible), 2,169 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,633
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.