Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by xverminator
6' 4" and 250lbs of retard woop ass........Working hands versus office hands, that's why your so confused! Keep guessin' you lying bitch!

XV

I believe the retard part, congratulations you lucky chunt.

Last edited by heavywalker; 10/06/19.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fredIII
Why don't you and Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls!

X-VERMINATOR

Ya keep telling yourself that. It’s your only move. Watch the video hint.

Everybody's seen the video, "Corky Twice Removed", hence the PM's I'm getting..

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 10/06/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=xverminator]

Fred fûckn runs his bolt as good as his mouth club.

It appears we have found something to agree upon....!

XV

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rosco1
Pitter patter Frud! Give yer balls a tug and find a bull.
Helped a friend kill a giant last night.. always a bridesmaid

Nice lucky called shot you unethical bastard 😉

[Linked Image]

Gonna run home tonight for the nut tug. Sleeping in the truck sucks.
Nice bull. My 12 Utah points make me smile.

Gonna bring the long pain again I suppose......?

XV

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
VX,
Come on man, give up the goods on yourself. It’s sorta fun playing “Guess Who The Gun Runner Is” but at some point when your throwing a truck load of shït and playing coy at the same time makes for a frustrating first date...

If you wanna fück, then you gotta rip your dress off and give up your bonafides, so we can see what you look like...Too much risk in sacking something in the dark and finding out in the daylight it was just a bitch-dog in heat that wanted boning.

Here’s mine...Been LR shooting/hunting since 2010 using Leupold cds scopes. Had good results with cds compared to hold over and wind calls. My hunting environment often dictates that being able to accurately kill an animal out to 750 yards was becoming common place.

So we set up mountain ranges, that were exactly that...Ranges set across steep canyons shooting from one logging landing to another take-out landing up to 800 yards away. With variances from 100, 200, 300, and, so on, out to 800 yards.

We shot these distances with our hunting rigs initially for years 300 Win, 300 Roy, 300 Ultras, 7 mm ultras, and 30-378 Roy’s. I’ve roached 2 barrels on a 300 Wby from practice and hunting alone. Experience lends one to knowledge, and knowledge lends one to know what shot can be made and what shot should be passed on.

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain, coupled with the angle for the shot taken into consideration, would at times, determine a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

I’ve never shot PRS...I’ve got thousands of rounds sent across ridges and the only changes have been swapping out Leupolds for Nightforce, SWFA, S&B, Bushnell, and Zeiss V4 scopes which have increased the integrity of my optics in all ways LR.

My rigs are still heavy with 300 Roy’s, 300 Ultra’s, but now I also gun a sexy built 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler and a few play toys in the 6.5 class, 280AI and a nice shooting 7WSM courtesy of Scott Weichel @ Live Oaks Accuracy.

So, are you gonna get naked or continue dry humping the air like a young mutt pumping his way around a poodle trying to find the honey hole?

What are your CV? 😎

Last edited by Beaver10; 10/07/19.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post Beav, I believe most people don't understand the hunting environment on the coast range. I too started long range shooting around 2008 in the coastal mountains, shooting from landings across canyons as you describe , Those up drafts will humble a guy...... smile

I don't understand verminator's animosity towards Fred and his shot? I didn't see Fred pumping his chest bragging. He got called out and defended himself .

To me, if you call a shot like that and make it on the first try... that is not luck.... now if that was his third shot... then some luck was involved.

Verminator is being ghunty ..... and the big dick remark pretty much sums it up.....

I agree he needs to post his bonafides.... if he is going to call someone out......

Now where do I sign up for Fruds fan club? hahahahaha .... doe's he have flat brim hats for members? smile I haven't met Frud... I just hope he doesn't say "dude" every other word....if so, I don't want to join... wink

It's all fun and if you can't learn and appreciate others accomplishments without your ego getting in the way you are going to be limited in life....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
6' 4" and 250lbs of retard woop ass........Working hands versus office hands, that's why your so confused! Keep guessin' you lying bitch!

XV

Who mentioned chest pounding??. LOL. You poor fat [bleep] X.

In your mid 40 still doing your own equipment repair, business must be good! 😉 Thank goodness, for Trumps economy or a blade hand that has to turn wrenches would be on food stamps.
PS your hero PMing you because he’s been told he can’t engage by bin is TFF. 😘. When he’s done telling you what freebore to run maybe he can help you set some life goals. 😂😂🤣

Last edited by fredIII; 10/07/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I sold all my lids except the captain hat to pay for wheels on my couch.
Gotta role to the office!

DUDE. 😂

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
VX,
Come on man, give up the goods on yourself. It’s sorta fun playing “Guess Who The Gun Runner Is” but at some point when your throwing a truck load of shït and playing coy at the same time makes for a frustrating first date...

If you wanna fück, then you gotta rip your dress off and give up your bonafides, so we can see what you look like...Too much risk in sacking something in the dark and finding out in the daylight it was just a bitch-dog in heat that wanted boning.

Here’s mine...Been LR shooting/hunting since 2010 using Leupold cds scopes. Had good results with cds compared to hold over and wind calls. My hunting environment often dictates that being able to accurately kill an animal out to 750 yards was becoming common place.

So we set up mountain ranges, that were exactly that...Ranges set across steep canyons shooting from one logging landing to another take-out landing up to 800 yards away. With variances from 100, 200, 300, and, so on, out to 800 yards.

We shot these distances with our hunting rigs initially for years 300 Win, 300 Roy, 300 Ultras, 7 mm ultras, and 30-378 Roy’s. I’ve roached 2 barrels on a 300 Wby from practice and hunting alone. Experience lends one to knowledge, and knowledge lends one to know what shot can be made and what shot should be passed on.

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain coupled with the angle for the shot, taken into consideration, and at times, deciding a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

I’ve never shot PRS...I’ve got thousands of rounds sent across ridges and the only changes have been swapping out Leupolds for Nightforce, SWFA, S&B, Bushnell, and Zeiss V4 scopes which have increased the integrity of my optics in all ways LR.

My rigs are still heavy with 300 Roy’s, 300 Ultra’s, but now I also gun a sexy built 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler and a few play toys in the 6.5 class, 280AI and a nice shooting 7WSM courtesy of Scott Weichel @ Live Oaks Accuracy.

So, are you gonna get naked or continue dry humping the air like a young mutt pumping his way around a poodle trying to find the honey hole?

What are your CV? 😎

Don’t waste your time he’s just a Lap dog for a certain poster that ain’t aloud to comment on anything FRUD.
He’s trying to show his loyalty to said fat fûck. Hint.
It’s actually cute he’s trying so hard. Probably not a lot of salmon on shït creek in the land of giants. This little heart felt leap for the Kotex box May land a fishing trip.

But with his obsession with Down syndrome TV actors I completely understand the attraction to the secret PMer. LOL.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/07/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred,
we talked about this before about you not treating a virgin like a whore. You’re such an ass-hole sometimes!

XV may just be a little shy is all, requiring some coaxing to get undressed is normal...Patience, brother. I’m certain tonight we’ll finally see what XV looks like and then judge him as he’s been happy to judge you.

Your shooting resume XV, please.......And, understand that if you elect not to hang a pedigree in-line with the likes of ranked PRS shooters, that you have continued to reference as the people you roll with, and you being a “Playa”.

Then should I assume you’re a card carrying member of PETA and a Liberal who found disagreement with a called head shot becoming reality because your moral compass for all things hunting made your gash hurt?

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This is a good ol fashion 24hr conversation lol..

Three 175 LRAB about as fast as a bolt can be worked. I was proud.

[Linked Image]

Don’t know why PB links no longer work. Must be part of the improvements being made..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is a good ol fashion 24hr conversation lol..

Three 175 LRAB about as fast as a bolt can be worked. I was proud.

[Linked Image]

Don’t know why PB links no longer work. Must be part of the improvements being made..

Rosco,
We’re more curious if you got yourself a makeover to improve your sex appeal for slaying a big bull?

We are all pulling for you buddy...Good Luck, pard!

We want pictures of you being a bride, holding your hand around some massive bone this year...
😂😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don’t make it awkward Beaver10 😜

That bull kicked my ass last year during the general archery . Rifle is a draw and a good friend got a tag. Public land bull, he’s sporting a bullet hole in one of his beams already.

His bugle was was noteworthy too, he’d only bugle at about 1/4 volume if at all, first time I’ve seen a bull do that. Old bulls always teach you something.

I think I’m happy for him but not sure yet. Grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don’t make it awkward Beaver10 😜

That bull kicked my ass last year during the general archery . Rifle is a draw and a good friend got a tag. Public land bull, he’s sporting a bullet hole in one of his beams already.

His bugle was was noteworthy too, he’d only bugle at about 1/4 volume if at all, first time I’ve seen a bull do that. Old bulls always teach you something.

I think I’m happy for him but not sure yet. Grin

I’ve not killed a bull, yet, with a bullet hole through a horn. I have killed two bulls that had 3”-4” of a sheared off shaft and broad head tuck inside and fully encapsulated in scar tissue. Both bulls were tough ol bastards, appearing unaffected by the old wounds.

I am 100% agreement that a big bull can surprise a guy once in a while in how they work a hunter, both archery and rifle hunter. Especially, the old ones.

Sorry about the awkward moment...I’m sure a new dress with polka-dots will suffice in the future for your success. 😜😂😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I am 100% agreement that a big bull can surprise a guy once in a while in how they work a hunter, both archery and rifle hunter. Especially, the old ones.

Lol I’ve never thought of it that way but it’s true sometimes. I usually say I worked a bull all day but saying a bull worked me all day is more accurate sometimes.

This bull comes to mind. Killed him around 5 years ago, he schooled me a few times. I swear if he had a tail he’d have been wagging it at me like a dog. It was ridiculous, but he screwed up eventually .

[Linked Image]

Maybe I need one of Fred’s flower shirts? 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rosco...I just saw your “Link” to your bull from a few years back. That’s a sweet bull, pard!!!!!
Belated Congrats on that toad is deserved...😎

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ken yes.

Really? Why?

Not to be a dick, but that's bush league shooting....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
VX,

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain, coupled with the angle for the shot taken into consideration, would at times, determine a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

What are your CV? 😎

Who I am and who my shooting buddies are is irrelevant and frankly none of your business....I'm not the one who has a 900yrd head shot video posted up for the world to see. I'm not the one claiming to have made a 900yrd head shot on a moving goat on purpose. It doesn't take a George Gardner type shooter to tell Fred fugged up.....

Fact is your bud Special Fred just got thrashed at his own game, [bleep] talking. Now all that's left is for his toadies (you) to show up and try to discredit the guy that did it (me) and or muddy the water because the video is so incredibly damning.

Furthermore, up drafts in mountainous terrain are in fact real and absolutely must be accounted for, I was never disputing that. If you care to take notice, Special Fred was not in mountainous terrain and we've established with his own words that the wind was 1/4 value of a 5mph wind at the gun.

So with those facts firmly established, drawing on what seems like considerable experience shooting in the mountains, do you really think Special Fred took a 1/2 moa off his dope. Fugg no he didn't, It was all semantics conjured up to make it sound like he knew what he was doing..He doesn't, THE END!

XV

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh and no I've not traded PM's with BigStick, if that's who you're referring to there Special Fred? Instead it's a hand full guys who also see through you're pathetic pathological lying BS........

XV

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, it sounds like this XV is Stinky's bitch. Trying to make a fuss with Fred.
We will just call XV Stinky II.
Lets hear it from Stinky II.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,660
Posts18,455,690
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.