Campfire Ranger
He must have a new record coming out.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
He must have a new record coming out.

About to "drop" is the preferred language.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kanye sees how Trump's economic policy benefits everyone........including himself.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's a self centered jerk who happens to be right every once in a while. I still don't care what he thinks.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You fire racists may not like it, but Kanye is a very smart man. I don't like his entertainment style and don't care for the celebrity thing, but he's seeing through the veil. And we should be thankful for that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by FreeMe
You fire racists may not like it, but Kanye is a very smart man. I don't like his entertainment style and don't care for the celebrity thing, but he's seeing through the veil. And we should be thankful for that.

the phrase 'looking the gift horse in the mouth' comes to mind

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly. Every little bit helps.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
It is hard to overstate the significance of having well-known black or minority celebs publicizing their support for Trump.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Spot on.

No matter how you feel about West at least he can think for himself and he has payed attention to history. Good for him!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse
It is hard to overstate the significance of having well-known black or minority celebs publicizing their support for Trump.

True. And we should appreciate that he has taken some personal loss for doing so. Not that he's gonna be destitute or anything, but it ain't been without cost. There are those in his fan base who have left.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In about a week, after his homies give him crap about leaving the Democrat plantation, he'll publicly turn on Trump like a Michael Vick pit-bull.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
In about a week, after his homies give him crap about leaving the Democrat plantation, he'll publicly turn on Trump like a Michael Vick pit-bull.

Yer kinda slow on the uptake. He's been moving this way for many months now. If anything, he's getting more real than most of the rinos in congress. He's already being shunned and shamed by many of his former followers. I don't think he's scared of any crap or his homies. He has this in common with Trump - he basks in negative attention when he knows he's right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yer kinda slow on the uptake. He's been moving this way for many months now. If anything, he's getting more real than most of the rinos in congress. He's already being shunned and shamed by many of his former followers. I don't think he's scared of any crap or his homies. He has this in common with Trump - he basks in negative attention when he knows he's right.

He's already flip flopped a couple times on this stuff in the last couple years.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I don’t care what any of those people have to say. BUT the dumb Schitt who listen do and we need every positive message he will send out. Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Always amazing to me how people want to hate on Hannity, Kanye, et al... We need every warm body we can get to save this country, and even then it may be too late.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He's already flip flopped a couple times on this stuff in the last couple years.

When a person is learning that his past assumptions are wrong, it's not unusual to have some setbacks. His general direction has been good for some time now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey, easy guys.....you’ talking about my neighbor! grin memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He's a self centered jerk who happens to be right every once in a while. I still don't care what he thinks.

signature line material !

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Friend of mines daughter is working for him in Cody. She’s says he very polite,knows everyone’s name and shows up for work before anyone else except her. He’s being a good neighbor so far

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 1,992 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,189
Posts18,465,772
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.