-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Refusing to spank a child when needed is one more step in turning away from the Lord. The Bible admonishes us to use discipline to train children to be good adults.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
2 of the people who I reported to CPS were subsequently investigated, arrested, charged, and either convicted, or plead guilty, to felonies.

I'm not worried about revenge 'cause the great majority of people who abuse children are ignorant cowards and in the cases of the 5 that I've been involved with were drunks, drug users, or both.

I hope that your common sense has served you well, I know that mine has.

You still have not answered my question, instead all you do is to refer to anyone that disciplines a child as being an abuser, or a wife beater, a drunk, a druggies, etc. etc.

So, I'm typing this slowly because I don't think you can read very well..........what does it hurt a child who does wrong, to get a little swat on the azz to correct them?

I'm thinking you're trying to come off as holier than thou, when in fact I'd say you're one of those people who just like to pass judgment on others, hiding behind a computer screen.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'm old. I would like to return to original sex too!

Nope, there are 3 kinds of sex: Commercial, Personal Use, and Sport.

Sooner or later, all 3 will get you in trouble.

Mix and Match?

Just shoot yourself.

Last edited by las; 10/08/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
I'm old. I would like to return to original sex too!

Nope, there are 3 kinds of sex: Commercial, Personal Use, and Sport.

Sooner or later, all 3 will get you in trouble.

Mix and Match?

Just shoot yourself.

You left out subsistance... when you just barely get enough to get by on...

With personal use do you just use it a bit when available and fresh but throw it away each spring?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
2 of the people who I reported to CPS were subsequently investigated, arrested, charged, and either convicted, or plead guilty, to felonies.

I'm not worried about revenge 'cause the great majority of people who abuse children are ignorant cowards and in the cases of the 5 that I've been involved with were drunks, drug users, or both.

I hope that your common sense has served you well, I know that mine has.

You still have not answered my question, instead all you do is to refer to anyone that disciplines a child as being an abuser, or a wife beater, a drunk, a druggies, etc. etc.

So, I'm typing this slowly because I don't think you can read very well..........what does it hurt a child who does wrong, to get a little swat on the azz to correct them?

I'm thinking you're trying to come off as holier than thou, when in fact I'd say you're one of those people who just like to pass judgment on others, hiding behind a computer screen.

I don't believe in using violence against children, women, or lessor people. I think that there is a pretty clean line between a little swat and whipping a child with a belt so hard that it raises welts or punching a child anywhere, much less in the face and breaking a bone. Please note that I never referred or inferred that "anyone that disciplines a child as being an abuser, a wife beater, a drunk, a druggies, etc. etc.", I said that the people involved in the 5 cases that I was involved in were.

Everyone judges everyone else. I didn't hide behind a computer when I went to court in the case that went before a judge and will do so again if the situation presents itself. I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, but I don't shy away from it either. In the 5 cases that I cited, I asked the teams' head coaches to get involved since they were in positions of authority, but when they wouldn't, I stepped up.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ummm... If you're screwed up enough to cut the tree and split the stump, how the hell could you expect to reverse such a horrific mutilation?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The "Professionals" who misguided these kids should be held accountable. They misuse these kids in a lame attempt to normalize their own f^#%ed-up urges and insecurities.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Oh hell, they are all just attention whores being needy; "I'm a gurl, cut my dick off!", "Oh NO! I was WRONG, I guess I AM a dude, please sew my dick back on!!!!", "wait, now I'm not sure!"...

And on and on and on.

Exactly

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd live to see the insanity we tolerate these days.

I've about wore my neck out from shaking my head.

Edit; How exactly does this "reassignment" thing work anyway.

Do they save their peckers in a fruit jar just in case they decide to sew em back on?

Last edited by FieldGrade; 10/08/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they'd had a good azz whipping a few times when they were growing up, and been made to act right, chances are they'd have turned out a lot better.

So the solution to keep people from declaring themselves as being LGBTQ is to beat it out of them?
Do you really think that you can change a person, make them "act right", by beating him/her?
Yes, time and experience have shown that the spanking, etc. (corporal punishment) of a malleable young person will cause them to think about their behavior and change it - as in lying, stealing, cheating, hitting others, etc., etc.

I would not proclaim that a whipping or 10 would correct the mental state of a person who thinks they need to be physically converted to the opposite sex (or something somewhere in between) but I am fairly certain that parents and relatives (and "counselors") of young children are doing serious harm if they encourage such positioning by the kid. I believe they would do better for the kid by helping her/him seriously and carefully question the aberrant inclination and by explaining the potential consequences of such a radical change - all accomplished in healthy ways, of course..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
If they'd had a good azz whipping a few times when they were growing up, and been made to act right, chances are they'd have turned out a lot better.

So the solution to keep people from declaring themselves as being LGBTQ is to beat it out of them?
Do you really think that you can change a person, make them "act right", by beating him/her?
Yes, time and experience have shown that the spanking, etc. (corporal punishment) of a malleable young person will cause them to think about their behavior and change it - as in lying, stealing, cheating, hitting others, etc., etc.

I would not proclaim that a whipping or 10 would correct the mental state of a person who thinks they need to be physically converted to the opposite sex (or something somewhere in between) but I am fairly certain that parents and relatives (and "counselors") of young children are doing serious harm if they encourage such positioning by the kid. I believe they would do better for the kid by helping her/him seriously and carefully question the aberrant inclination and by explaining the potential consequences of such a radical change - all accomplished in healthy ways, of course..

Great response.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Most people today do not know that Nazi doctors did all this sexual reassignment experiments on prisoners! Its evil, "someone" is "playing God" when they do this...its sad to see a flat-butt white boy with little breasts and makeup on, fingernails, the whole bit. Its just homosexuals being used by the devil as "straight man bait". They are all so messed up, its sad. As a minister, I have dealt with many...not "one" was really happy. Not "many" even want to resist and change. All we can really do is love them as people, help them if we can, trust God with them when we can't...

I think this might be the best summation of the situation that I have read so far. Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 10/08/19. Reason: spelling

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
A large part of the situation isn't even being looked into or discussed from the viewpoint of the original poster. Plastic (Ok now that all the jokes are out of the way)

The entire world, but especially "modern" countries who use large amounts of disposable plastics are being "estrogened " poisoned. Estrogen toxicity. Releasing agents and "food" additives which resemble estradiol from a thing called the SAR, or structural activity relationship. These mimic estradiol in changing the body, in both form and function. So if a male at a young age is "toxed" through out the development phase, and gender (this case female) psychologically behavior you see what has been culminating for the last 20 years.

Females and males have the same sex hormones, different ratios. Changes with age as everybody knows, question is how. Not until the "discovery" of aromatase inhibitors has the "picture" filled out.

Todays kid, on average, are more healthy, have better food, and as a result more body mass. In girls more testosterone its seen as bigger, more muscular and more athletic.
Both sexes convert the excess to estradiol. In older men this is good as estradiol is cardioprotective, and has age enhancing features. Older guys with those long white beards is a result of estradiol not test. These inter play with DHEA (makes pimples) and DHT conversion makes you bald in both sexes.

In young males incredible amt. of test can be produced, and the excess can be converted to high levels of estrogen. Deep bushy eyebrows, smooth skin that should be on old ladies, (they have high levels of protein bound test-another topic). Another conversion route is to an analog of E2 called E1 or estrone. This causes that little pillow cushion of fat below the belly button and man boobs. (Also converts fructose to body fat-another topic), and doesn't help the testis drop. Historically this was treated with HCG which causes the testis to drop and more testosterone to be made. Which increases the problem even more.

Body builders soon learned that if they took armotase inhibitors with the testosterone injections, they could avoid the side effects of estrogen build up.

This is where the term "roid rage" came from, excess estrogen, not testosterone, exactly what causes PMS in females who don't have enough progesterone. (another topic.)

If you think your not a product of the chemical interactions in your body, think again, if they are out of balance so is the behavior.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If you want to see a good example of high estradiol conversion, man boobs, and estrone pillow belly

Look at any statue of Budda. This is the story behind Budda.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I learned not to call my stepmom a bitch after my azzhole father beat my ass with a coalminers belt at 1 AM.

Last edited by Hubert; 10/08/19.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Etoh
A large part of the situation isn't even being looked into or discussed from the viewpoint of the original poster. Plastic (Ok now that all the jokes are out of the way)

The entire world, but especially "modern" countries who use large amounts of disposable plastics are being "estrogened " poisoned. Estrogen toxicity. Releasing agents and "food" additives which resemble estradiol from a thing called the SAR, or structural activity relationship. These mimic estradiol in changing the body, in both form and function. So if a male at a young age is "toxed" through out the development phase, and gender (this case female) psychologically behavior you see what has been culminating for the last 20 years.

Females and males have the same sex hormones, different ratios. Changes with age as everybody knows, question is how. Not until the "discovery" of aromatase inhibitors has the "picture" filled out.

Todays kid, on average, are more healthy, have better food, and as a result more body mass. In girls more testosterone its seen as bigger, more muscular and more athletic.
Both sexes convert the excess to estradiol. In older men this is good as estradiol is cardioprotective, and has age enhancing features. Older guys with those long white beards is a result of estradiol not test. These inter play with DHEA (makes pimples) and DHT conversion makes you bald in both sexes.

In young males incredible amt. of test can be produced, and the excess can be converted to high levels of estrogen. Deep bushy eyebrows, smooth skin that should be on old ladies, (they have high levels of protein bound test-another topic). Another conversion route is to an analog of E2 called E1 or estrone. This causes that little pillow cushion of fat below the belly button and man boobs. (Also converts fructose to body fat-another topic), and doesn't help the testis drop. Historically this was treated with HCG which causes the testis to drop and more testosterone to be made. Which increases the problem even more.

Body builders soon learned that if they took armotase inhibitors with the testosterone injections, they could avoid the side effects of estrogen build up.

This is where the term "roid rage" came from, excess estrogen, not testosterone, exactly what causes PMS in females who don't have enough progesterone. (another topic.)

If you think your not a product of the chemical interactions in your body, think again, if they are out of balance so is the behavior.

Very interesting stuff, thanks!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The World is sick and getting sicker.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Not really

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Worth a shot.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 16 invisible), 1,259 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.