OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
We need to de-cuck this place too, the defeatists quitters here have caused me to become very unpleasant at times.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LIKE ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump ran to make the history books. The final chapter of a billionaires dream list.
For his legacy to be tainted, just won't do. Even though there is nothing substantial to impeach on, it will be embarrassing if impeached. An impeachment will certainly erase any accomplishments. I fear he'll throw gun owners, and who knows who else to the wolves to prevent it from happening.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
We need to de-cuck this place too, the defeatists quitters here have caused me to become very unpleasant at times.

Yep!

XV

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He knows they are desperate and flailing

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump ran to make the history books. The final chapter of a billionaires dream list.
For his legacy to be tainted, just won't do. Even though there is nothing substantial to impeach on, it will be embarrassing if impeached. An impeachment will certainly erase any accomplishments. I fear he'll throw gun owners, and who knows who else to the wolves to prevent it from happening.

^^Cuck^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Even as a trump fluffer, you have to agree that he didn't run for president for love of country and patriotism and all the other BS you hear here.

His time in office is totally self serving; otherwise there wouldn't be any golf at all. While his daughter is out pushing for more gun control, the clowns here point to his son who pays to go on guided hunts and blast animals. Big hunter (beats chest) grin

Don't forget, he's not afraid of the NRA, even though they gave him more cash than the republicans did.

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
^cuck

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Vox Populi?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Even as a trump fluffer, you have to agree that he didn't run for president for love of country and patriotism and all the other BS you hear here.

His time in office is totally self serving; otherwise there wouldn't be any golf at all. While his daughter is out pushing for more gun control, the clowns here point to his son who pays to go on guided hunts and blast animals. Big hunter (beats chest) grin

Don't forget, he's not afraid of the NRA, even though they gave him more cash than the republicans did.

It would be a very rare person who would put himself through all of the opposition's scrutiny for love of country. Every politician is a narcissistic whore.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Democrats now have to work quickly to determine how to contest Trump’s broadside as they push ahead with an investigation into whether the president abused his power in pressuring Ukraine to intervene in the 2020 election and investigate Joe Biden.

I take exception to this statement's false premise. Trump did NOT pressure Ukraine to intervene in the 2020 election. Biden's participation and campaigning does not exempt him from criminal investigation in any way, shape, or form. He was a criminal before he was a candidate.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The deep state determined to disable his presidency from day one, as punishment for winning, by one absurd accusation after another, supported with full intensity by the deep state controlled MSM. They should all be arrested.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 19352012
Vox Populi?

Well, you didn't expect to hear the truth from the New York Times, did you?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

The losers know their target audience, terms like god emperor and cuck appeal to a certain demographic well represented on here.

Quitting is easy, thus popular with the easily defeated. Never surrender, never forgive, never forget.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by xverminator

Yep!

XV

You bet X and mike r, I'm an old worn out basturd, but if someones going to kick my ass they're gotdamn sure going to have to show me, I aint going to give it. smile

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
WE happen to be in the throes of trying to save this nation, nothing worse than a bunch of twisted panty defeatist quitter cuck whiners! mad

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The deep state determined to disable his presidency from day one, as punishment for winning, by one absurd accusation after another, supported with full intensity by the deep state controlled MSM. They should all be arrested.

Correct. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 71 invisible), 3,530 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.