Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Three down and one to go...

Jury finds Bradley Renfro guilty on eight counts

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/A...-the-Bradley-Renfro-trial-562558691.html

By Gilbert Cordova, Lex Treinen, & Taylor Clark | Posted: Tue 1:48 PM, Oct 08, 2019 | Updated: Tue 6:12 PM, Oct 08, 2019

ANCHORAGE (KTUU) - A jury in Fairbanks found Bradley Renfro guilty on eight counts related to the murder of David Grunwald on Tuesday afternoon.

Among the counts are Murder 1-Intent to cause death, Murder 2-intent to cause serious injury, and Kidnapping-injury or sexual assault.

The only count Renfo was not found guilty on was for assault.

Now, the Judge Gregory Heath said they plan on moving forward to sentencing on November 25.

Renfro was on trial for six weeks in Fairbanks for his alleged involvement with the murder of 16-year-old David Grunwald in November 2016.

Grunwald was beaten with a pistol, kidnapped in his own Ford Bronco, and then taken out to a deserted location near the Knik River where he was shot.

After the court let out, Edie Grunwald, David's mother, had this to say about the verdict.

"It makes sense we have eight out of nine guilty," she said, "We appreciate what the jury has done. They had to go through a lot of evidence, and all we could do was pray that they saw the truth through everything."

Four teenage boys are said to be involved. The others are Dominic Johnson, Erick Almandinger, and Austin Barrett.

So far, Almandinger and Johnson have been convicted in this case.

Renfro has gone on record saying Barrett is the one who pulled the trigger. Barrett is the final member of the initial four teenagers to stand trial.

Edie Grunwald said she and her family aren't done with this case yet and are getting ready for the final teen's trial.

"It's been two years and almost 11 months, so you know the wheels of justice are slow, but we're here throughout the whole thing. We're glad the third one's over but we've got one more to go," she said.

The final trial in Grunwald's murder case is set to start next year in Fairbanks.

When asked if she had words for the defense, all she had to say is she wished they didn't do what they did, that they didn't have to, and doesn't want that to happen to anyone else's son.

Copyright 2019 KTUU. All Rights Reserved.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All 4 need killing imo....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Sure wish they’d kill all of em. Or let the dad in a locked room with them one at a time with a claw hammer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheKid
Sure wish they’d kill all of em. Or let the dad in a locked room with them one at a time with a claw hammer.

I can appreciate a man that understands the concept of justice

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Last year up on baldy saw renfros dad get cuffed and stuffed by the troopers. It was a big ol mess up there that evening. He flipped his truck on its side guys came along to help they were all drunk fist fight broke out. Threats of killing each other, we missed that part but other moose hunters saw the show. Renfros dad stuck in a creek, troopers show up pistols drawn we haul ass take cover behind my ranger interesting night for sure.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Renfros put the fun in dysfunctional it seems.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oaks and acorns...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The best part his truck stuck in the middle of the creek only way to cross was right there. Ask the trooper when are they going to move the truck as more moose hunters come down the mtn stacked up. So
We start moving rocks and ease across screw up your machine will be on its side in the creek. Lol like I said interesting for sure. We got to the trailhead have the matsu valley fire dept/ems was there along with plenty of state troopers

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
A
9th took plea deal in Feb 2020 received 15 years

Last edited by Alaska; 02/09/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atvalaska
All 4 need killing imo....

Agreed. That's the only way to deal with that type of evil.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,023
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.