Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The whistleblowers are making it up after collaborating with Schiff. They are making memos, creating memos to themselves after having spied on Trump. Now, I mentioned earlier that there is a CIA technique called “a feedback loop.” Here it is explained last night on Chatsworth Osborne Jr. Live on the Fox News Channel. He’s got former State Department official Peter Van Buren on. Question: “Do we know more now than we did two weeks ago and enough to justify impeachment? Are you starting to think that this is a real story or not?”

VAN BUREN: No, it’s not. The second whistleblower is actually the source for the first whistleblower (chuckles), which means it’s all the same thing. Now, this is different than in the Kavanaugh case where they sent Michael Avenatti out to find additional victims wherever he could. But in fact, he’s simply the source for the first whistleblower. The CIA… This is an old trick. It’s called a feedback loop, and essentially what you do is you set up one of your sources to back up another source, and you make it appear that your initial source is more credible by feeding information into the loop. That’s what seems to be going on here. They’re repurposing a witness as a second whistleblower.

RUSH: So the second whistleblower is actually the first, is actually the original. The second whistleblower informs the first. The first whistleblower says what the second whistleblower is going to say, which feeds the loop! So when the second whistleblower surfaces, it “corroborates” what the first one says and adds credibility, ’cause, “Here’s two people that don’t know each other,” but they do. They’re working in concert. As Mr. Van Buren says here, it’s an old CIA trick called a feedback loop. Again, though, I’m as incredulous at this as I was over the Steele dossier.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/10/08/the-whistleblowers-are-deep-state-spies/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I believe it , but we need bonified proof.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
There is nothing to "whistleblow" here folks. We have all seen the summary transcript of the phone call. It had nothing in it that is even partly a problem for a governing president.

"Whistleblow" has no substance. It's a charade.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Sounds like a 2 man circle jerk to me...

But since two don't make a circle...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
There is nothing to "whistleblow" here folks. We have all seen the summary transcript of the phone call. It had nothing in it that is even partly a problem for a governing president.

This right here. If they keep saying it enough most will forget it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing

My thought is there is a lot more than just two useful idiots involved here.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Not a charade but a coup.

God, I wish Trump would declare martial law and turn the military loose on them. Demoncrap congress creatures, FBI, CIA, EPA, they all need a one way trip to Gitmo.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by CashisKing

My thought is there is a lot more than just two useful idiots involved here.

The entire vile subhuman demoncraps in congress are a part of it, I'm sure.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The initial WB received "2nd hand info" from????? Why none other than WB #2

Once Trump blew this up by releasing the transcript, Schiff etc had to bolster their flailing claim, so they then trot out WB #2 who has first hand info[listened to call].

Circle jerk indeed.

FJB & FJT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,737 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.